November 2018 Moms

Questions w/o 3/25

13»

Re: Questions w/o 3/25

• @purplefan1 I love that idea and think it would be super helpful! 
  • @cm716 So thoughtful of you to be considering them in this time. My cousin (who I am close to) tried to call me when she found out she was pregnant.. we weren't able to connect over the phone but she eventually texted me, letting me know she wanted to be sure I heard it first and from her because she knew it may be difficult, and she hoped all is well, etc. After 2 years of IF, it really made a big difference for me and I was touched she tried so hard to make it easy news for me to hear. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @purplefan1 I think that’s a great idea. 
  • This may be a stupid question but I'll ask anyways to be safe. We're on our way to my in laws house for the weekend. I just realized I forgot my prenatal vitamins. Will it be okay to skip 2 days of vitamins or should I go out and buy some when we get to my in laws?
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @offtoneverland I think you’re fine to skip it a couple of days. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @offtoneverland it won’t be the end of the world to skip. There’s plenty of women who don’t or can’t take them. 
  • @KellyT22 @kbrown2385 Thank you! I figured it was probably fine but I wanted some peace of mind to calm my nerves about it. 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @offtoneverland my endocrinologist even said missing a few days of prenatals isn't a huge deal (in discussion compared to missing a few days of thyroid meds).  I definitely wouldn't stress. 
  • @goldie987 Thank you so much! That's super helpful and reassuring. 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • cm716cm716 member
    Since I'm due the 27th, I'm one of the furthest behind. My ms hasn't kicked in yet. When did it start for you ladies?
  • @cm716 I’m due the 28th and has the faintest bit of nausea this morning. Hopefully that means it’s coming soon because I’m going a little crazy. 
  • cm716cm716 member
    @kbrown2385 ok me too! I've had the vaguest hints here and there just on the last few days. I'm sure I'll be miserable when it hits full force but being asymptomatic makes me nervous too.
  • @cm716, I was nervous because I felt my MS was late. Started right at 6w 5days and I feel it's gotten worse each day. Just remind yourself everyone's body is different and enjoy eating while you can. Also remember, some ladies are lucky enough to not get MS at all.

Also, constipation anyone? I've always had GI issue but felt for the last 3 years it's been better until now and I'm so uncomfortable. Any foods that have worked or helped in this department?
  • @cm716 @kbrown2385 I’m due on the 27th and have only had nausea off and on for the last few days. Heartburn has been a worse issue for me. Today I wouldn’t say I feel nauseous in that I want to throw up, but my stomach is definitely feeling off. 
  • @cm716 I was mildly nauseous on and off starting at 4+5, the puke started at 5+3 and has only gotten more...dramatic...over the last 3 days. I also had awful MS with my daughter so morning sickness earlier than normal this time wasn't unexpected.  
  • @jkmartin723 I almost wish I were constipated. I’ve been having diarrhea (sorry TMI) at least once a day for several days. It’s so odd. I saw someone say somewhere on the board that it could be due to increased progesterone?
  • Hey ladies!FTM & I'm 9 weeks tomorrow and I wanted to start doing some progress pics just for myself and maybe later to scrapbook for baby. So my question is what are some general guidelines to follow when taking bump pics? Is there a certain time of day to do it? Should you try to stand up upright? Wear the same clothes each time? Just wanted to see if anyone has tried anything thay gave good and accurate bump pics...
  • @jkmartin723 I almost wish I were constipated. I’ve been having diarrhea (sorry TMI) at least once a day for several days. It’s so odd. I saw someone say somewhere on the board that it could be due to increased progesterone?
    Trust me... I'd take loose stools over constipation. I have spotting with any sort of strain. Makes for an uncomfortable mindf*ck. Praying all is well, trying to remain positive, and hoping for 4/13 to get here soon to check that little dot is okay. 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts I agree, it sounds dumb but I don't want to strain, so I feel you're pain.

@MouseMama817 I've heard adding fiber will bulk up your stool, like flax seed and whole wheat grains. Not sure if it works but thatag happened to one of my close friends and I know the extra flex speed in smoothies and whole wheat really helped her.
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts You’re right, I got the better one of those deals at the moment. I hope time flies for you so you can check on your little angel.  <3
    @jkmartin723  These are things I ought to be doing anyway!!