Trying to Get Pregnant

Could this month be the one?

Hey girls! My fiancé and I have been ttc for about 8 months now. Feels like 8 years. Well I had my last period on Feb 23rd. I have a 30 day cycle so I won’t start for 3 more days. I’m waiting to test because I know if I test early I’ll just start the next day. Lol

Anyway, i have been having a few symptoms that aren’t normal in my usual cycle. For example, my boobs hurt so bad. That’s not uncommon for me but they usually don’t start hurting till a few days before my period but this time they’ve been hurting for over a week and my period isn’t even due yet. Also, I have had the weirdest tugging feeling since ovulation and if implantation occurred, I had some mild cramping for about an hour that day. My cervical position is so high. It’s never this high. It feels softer today than yesterday and I can’t really tell if it’s open or not. I really want my rainbow baby. I’m hoping this is it? What do you think?!

Re: Could this month be the one?

• I wasn’t asking if I was pregnant. I was asking what your opinion is. I’m not stupid. I understand a list of symptoms don’t prove anything. I just wanted to know what people thought and if anyone had this and were pregnant. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Asking if those could be possible symptoms is not the same as me flat out saying “hey am I pregnant?” Also, people who already have children can try to conceive for more. If I knew this site would have so much negativity instead of support I would’ve never signed up. 
  • What is up with all these randos today. This a full moon? Did the Nor’easter blow them in? 

@mommyash12614 I hope you get your rainbow baby and this is it but that list of symptoms means absolutely nothing. Literally the only symptom that would mean something to me was: I took a pregnancy test and it was positive (even then I’d say go to a dr to confirm). But of course you wouldn’t post that kind of info here because it would be inappropriate. GL on your journey. 
    Me: 36 | DH: 41 | Married: 9/29/07 | DD: December 2018 | BFP: 2/1/21, EDD: 10/6/21
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• RVAmom315RVAmom315 member
    edited March 2018
    ETA posted twice
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • @BusinessWife I love this so much!!!!!
  • edited March 2018
    **Removed for TOU Violation**
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"