Baby Names
Options

Final Poll- Baby due soon!

edited March 2018 in Baby Names
Baby Boy #2 is due in about 6 weeks, and we just want to be settled on a name.  DS1 is Rowan Sebastian, and DS2 will be either Callan or Declan. Please vote below!
BabyFetus Ticker
Mama to Rowan Sebastian and baby boy coming in April!

Final Poll- Baby due soon! 74 votes

Declan Everett
31% 23 votes
Declan Matthias
24% 18 votes
Callan Christopher
44% 33 votes

Re: Final Poll- Baby due soon!

• Options
    I am so over Declan. There seems to be so many of them. I voted for Callan but I love Christopher the best of all your names.
  • Options
    saham07 said:
    I am so over Declan. There seems to be so many of them. I voted for Callan but I love Christopher the best of all your names.
    Thanks for your feedback- that is really interesting for us to hear! We actually only have one other Declan in our area, so that is definitely news to us!  Can I ask what area you live in?
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like Declan Christopher 
  • Options
    Callan, Calvin, Cullen, etc are all super popular and run together near me so Declan is much preferred. I live in NY. 

• Options
    saham07 said:
    Thanks for your feedback- that is really interesting for us to hear! We actually only have one other Declan in our area, so that is definitely news to us!  Can I ask what area you live in?

I live in the NW
  • Options
    Too many Declans and Callan is too much like many other popular names: Connor, Carter, Carson, Cullen. I honestly think Christopher is a breath of fresh air. Go with Christopher.
  • Options
    I don’t know anyone with a Declan or a Callan. I live in the Midwest and have a lot of friends and family out west. Almost none in the east.

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm also on the West coast, and Declan is becoming popular here. But, I wouldn't necessarily let that sway my opinion too much.
  • Options
    I don’t know anyone with a Declan or a Callan. I live in the Midwest and have a lot of friends and family out west. Almost none in the east.
    This is our situation too.  We're in the Midwest, and I know one other Declan but no Callans. 

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    The only Declan I've ever met is 30.  I voted for Declan Matthias; that combination feels so fresh and fantastic!

• Options
    holli0801holli0801 member
    edited March 2018
    I much prefer callan, and love nn cal. Declan just isn’t my style. 
  • Options
    If I could choose out of all your names my first vote would be Matthias Christopher, then Declan Matthias.