1st Trimester

Baby bump - 1st baby

When did u ladies start showing with ur first pregnancy? I'm. 11 weeks now and I am def bloated but my belly is soft so I know it's not the baby bump...

Thanks! 

Re: Baby bump - 1st baby

• It varies for a everyone and with every pregnancy. I started showing around 12 weeks with my first, but I know women that didn’t show until almost 20 weeks
  • I didn’t show till about 16 wks with my first. Everyone is different 
  • Loading the player...
  • I wasn't big enough for people to confidently guess until sometime between 20 and 24 weeks with my first.  I have friends who, at 20 weeks, looked as big as I was at full term.  It's a mix of bone structure and how the baby tucks themselves up in there.  There really isn't any way to predict which boat you'll end up in .
  • This was 20wks with baby #2. Took me awhile to show  
  • With my first I noticed my pants begin to feel uncomfortable around 10 weeks, but my belly wasn’t noticeable to anyone else until a few weeks later. Your height and boys structure also comes into play, too.
  • ecwkecwk member
    23 weeks 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker