Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thurs 3/22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

Cycle Day/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What was your favorite TV show as a kid? 
*TW*
Me: 38 DH: 41
Married: 2016
BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19

Re: TWW Thurs 3/22

• Month/Cycle: 6/7

Cycle Day/DPO: 17/4

Timing: -3, O

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Yay, thursday! Going to have a long week this week so I can take time off next week, though. Eyes on the prize, catlady!

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What was your favorite TV show as a kid? Scooby Doo!

*TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Month/Cycle:  14/7

Cycle Day/DPO:  21/ either 8 or 9

Timing:  could be better

Typical LP length: 14-15 days

Testing:  tomorrow, or tonight if I buy a test

R/R:  today is my one and only day of work, which is a rant and rave, because I have to do the full weeks worth of work miraculously.

CS/Q:  wondering if I am fevered or should be excited, lmao.

GTKY: What was your favorite TV show as a kid?  Power rangers!
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 7/3

Cycle Day/DPO: 20/3

Timing: IUI

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: Daily - still getting a strong positive from my trigger but that's to be expected.

R/R: We had a snow storm the first day of spring, and we're expecting another storm on Saturday. WTAF, come on, spring :( It's time for a warm up, not snow!!!!

CS/Q: Eh, not really. Prometrium is being a bitch and giving me every pregnancy symptom on the books aside from nausea. Boobs so achy the pressure from my coat hurts, swollen-feeling uterus, bloating, falling asleep on the couch while watching TV, foul temper, and out of control cravings. But, I'm 3 DP IUI so there's literally no possible way I am pregnant now.

GTKY: Saved by the Bell! I still love watching reruns :) I even went to their pop-up The Max restaurant in Chicago. It was sooooooooo cool!!!
  • @holly321 - that chart would make me excited, too! But then I always run warm so I don't count myself as having a fever until it's at least 99.5 or higher.
  • @catlady2015 Any plans for your days off next week?

@holly321 Oh that sucks! I hope you have a great weekend to make up for it! **TW**The spike would make me exited too. Fx for you!**End TW**

@wishiwaspreggo Our snow storm faked us out. We are only getting rain right now. I am ready for warmer weather, but I want sun!

Month/Cycle: 14/11

Cycle Day/DPO: 29/13

Timing: -5, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 14/15 days

Testing: Waiting for AF who is due to show on Saturday.

R/R: We got zero snow last night. I was hoping for a day off. I feel this week is trying to destroy me and a day off would have helped. Hopefully today and tomorrow will go quickly.

CS/Q: -

GTKY: What was your favorite TV show as a kid? I remember watching a lot of Sailor Moon and wanted so much to be Sailor Jupiter. She was the most bad a** :) I also loved Power Rangers, Saved by the Bell, Fresh Prince of Bel Air & TMNT.
  • @holly321 - wow, i <3 your temp jump! FX it's not a fever!
    @wishiwaspreggo - oh, SBTB! you went to the pop-up The Max? I always wanted to hang out in a place like that. Sorry about the prometrium symptoms. :( 
    @meri-mac - going back to see my family next week for a few days. I haven't been back for about a year and a half, so it's pretty exciting! Sorry about your crappy week. Hope it goes quickly for you and you can have a good weekend! any plans? 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Month/Cycle: 2/1

Cycle Day/DPO: 38/?? I thought I was 14DPO but I may have O wrong, if so probably only about 9/10 DPO.

Timing: not sure anymore, not great but not horrible

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: **TW** tried last night, thought I saw a faint line, tried again this morning and was as negative as could be **End TW**

R/R: first day back to work after vacation!! Not going in until noon, but I'm so glad to be back home.

CS/Q: didn't temp

GTKY: What was your favorite TV show as a kid? 
    Depends on how young you mean "as a kid". I loved Rugrats! As I got a little older I enjoyed Nick at Night shows like The Nanny, Fresh Prince, then got into I Love Lucy around middle school.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @catlady2015 I think after the week I have been having I may hide in my bedroom and watch The Blacklist with my space heater on :) I will see if I can get someone to bring me my meals so I don't risk tripping in the kitchen and falling on to the hot stove.

@CecilB93 I totally forgot about Rugrats! I loved that show! I didn't even mind All Grown Up either. **TW** Sorry about the BFN. Hopefully it just means your O date was off. Fx for you! **End TW**
  • @meri-mac - my parents live 90 minutes north of us and they're expecting 5-8 inches of snow. We're riiiiiiiiiight on the cusp of torrential rain or snow and I don't know what we're getting but I'm mentally preparing for the worst. I pray this is the last of the bad weather we see. I am dying for spring. But, the good news is, I feel it coming. Even though it's cold the sun (when it's out) has that warmer feeling to it. I take it as a signal that spring will eventually come for real :)

@catlady2015 - Yes, they had a Saved by the Bell pop-up restaurant in Chicago that was an exact replica of The Max! It was amazing. They were even playing music from the 80's and 90's. I was in nostalgia heaven.

@CecilB93 - sorry about the BFN :( hopefully it's just still early.
  • Month/Cycle: 24/17

Cycle Day/DPO: 22/5

Timing: -3,-2,-1,0,+1

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: not for a while, will try to wfaf

R/R: Rave: One of my friends who lives in another state and I haven’t seen in years reached out to me to hang out online. I’m so looking forward to it- DH and I have had to move a lot, and I’ve been down lately about people not trying to maintain friendships. It feels good to have someone say ‘hi, want to catch up?’

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What was your favorite TV show as a kid? Echoing Sailor Moon and Power Rangers. I used to watch Mystery Science Theater 3000 on Saturdays with my dad and that was always a treat, even if I didn’t get most of the jokes. 

@meri-mac Sailor Jupiter was the best!
    @holly321 Good luck on your work day :)
    @wishiwaspreggo I’ve never actually seen an episode of SBTB. I’m confused how that happened, too, considering how popular it was!
  • @meri-Mac I didn't mind All Grown Up either, it felt like they grew up with me! Lol

@lin0442 I've never seen SBTB either, you're not alone!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @galactickates - i loved hey, dude! that was such a good show. :) 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @eleven_ - the Walmart cheapy brand is called First Signal! Less than a dollar each :)
  • suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited March 2018
    @wishiwaspreggo I'm sorry that the p is giving you so many uncomfortable symptoms. The physical stuff doesn't happen to me, but I do get the cravings and feel the emotions of it. Yuck. Hang in there! <3  

Month/Cycle: 4th iui

Cycle Day/DPO: 19/5dpiui

Timing: -2, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 14, 16

Testing: 3/31

R/R: Rave; It's raining and has been raining on and off here. I love the rain. Other people hate it, but to me, it's a cleansing and feels so beautiful to me. Rants; Me dog keeps stretching out her legs on the couch and trying to kick me off. I did my lab work this morning to test other thyroid functioning things and waiting on the nurse to send the prescription for levothyroxine to the pharmacy. Meh. 

CS/Q: Nah.

GTKY: What was your favorite TV show as a kid? Tom&Jerry is still my favorite tv show. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @suzycupcake My dog does that too! She is such a hog. We have been watching a friend's older dog this week and mine keeps standing on her and laying on her bed. She is such an AW.

I hope I'm allowed 2 rants in one day. My week keeps getting worse and worse. I'm 99% that AF is coming. TMI Warning: I went to the bathroom had some dark brown discharge. End TMI. I think my ovulation tracker app is off by a couple days and so I have been doing this wrong for almost a year. I just want to punch something. I don't want to have to come in to work tomorrow.
  • @meri-mac Hugs. I hope that all of the stress you are feeling right now just melts away and never comes back <3
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• hi and welcome, @Kabazaba! Hope you don't have any leaks!
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @catlady2015, I hope you enjoy your time off next week!
    @wishiwaspreggo, I used to always run cooler, my new thermometer has me higher.  It seems consistent with itself, but all my previous charts are about a degree lower, and they were at least 2 different ones.  Anyway, if I am 99.0, I am generally sick, and I am sick, but haven't really had a fever since Tuesday. Hope the prometrium side effects ease up on you soon.
    @meri-mac, sorry for the lack of snow.  I was hoping for wind to make our snow give us another day off and it didn't.
    @suzycupcake, I love rainy days too.  Until I have to deal with the mud.  It drives me nuts when people always assume you like/dislike the same weather as they feel you should.  Like, literally everyone around here is complaining about the snow.  I love it. 

• @Kabazaba Welcome to this part!

@holly321 I know what you mean. People always give me a funny look when I tell them how much I love the rain. It honestly makes me really happy in my heart. I love snow but I don't like to drive in it. There you have it. 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

Cycle Day/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -3, -1, +2

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Today, which I knew was way too early, so maybe tomorrow

R/RR: I got a snow day yesterday and spring break is next week, so I am thrilled!

CS/Q: Has anyone noticed colostrum or other breast discharge around nd 10 DPO? My nipes are sore, so I was rubbing my left one and some discharge cane out. I stopped bfing just over a year ago, and have never noticed this before.

GTKY: What was your favorite TV show as a kid?  Full House was the best!
  • @Kabazaba Welcome to the group & Thank you. I don't chart in that sense either. I just use an app that analyzes my symptoms and makes calculations on when I will O and when AF will show.