September 2018 Moms
Options

PGAL Check-in 3/21-4/3

This is a check in for those of us who are experiencing pregnancy after a loss (miscarriage, chemical pregnancy, stillbirth, child loss, to name a few). Hopefully we can all lend support to each other through the hormone filled craziness that is pregnancy!

Just a reminder: there is a general loss trigger warning on this entire thread. 

1. How far along are you? Any milestones?

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)?

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)?

4. Any appointment updates? When is your next appointment?

5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here):

6. GTKY: Do you have any nursery ideas or plans yet? Not doing a nursery at all? Share!

2/13 Blighted ovum, D&C -- 6/13 MC -- 8/14 DD born -- 3/17 MC -- 9/18 DD2 born
Expecting again -- EDD 7/27/20

Re: PGAL Check-in 3/21-4/3

• Options
    How would we feel about doing this every other week? I know I've skipped weeks posting it, but also we're a small group and seem to not all check in every week but still have a regular group that keeps posting here periodically. Maybe we can connect a bit better by doing it less often? Thoughts, opinions?
  • Options
    @treeofcheem We could also just have an ongoing PGAL thread where we can post if we're feeling stressed or anxious. It doesn't have to be a full check-in, but could just be a drop in when you need it kind of thing. Thoughts?
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @starla @treeofcheem I'm down for what Starla is saying. I haven't participated in awhile because I haven't felt like I needed it. But then I came in this week because next week would have been the due date of our CP, which is bringing up a few feels. So I'm definitely a drop in when needed type person. 
  • Options
    @treeofcheem @starla @SkilledSailor Hi ladies, I agree with no need for weekly checkins. I'm well past my milestone but could still use the support from time to time like when important dates come up. I'm good with either bi-weekly/monthly or ongoing PGAL thread which I will promise to check regularly. :) 

Me: 34 DH:33
    TTC since Oct 2016
    DX: Undetermined possible PCOS+MFI 
    July 2017-Dec 2017 Letrozole+TI
    Dec 2017 CP
    Jan 2018 BFP:EDD 9-25

• Options
    I’m good w changing the thread up too! I’m also past milestone, but still have nervous moments and appreciate having a place to talk about it safely.  <3

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

• Options
    arbell615arbell615 member
    edited March 2018
    Hi everyone. I think I may have posted only
    once before in this thread. I agree that having it available is amazing, but maybe once a month would be good, that way we can just drop in on whatever month we’re in and stay connected that way.

I’m having some feels recently, anxiously waiting for our NIPT bloodwork to come back, I keep having a feeling that something’s wrong with baby even though I have no real reason to think that.  A good friend of mine is due in a April (birth month of my lost baby) and I’ve been feeling a bit of resentment about that. Trying work through the feelings of ‘how come you get your baby when I lost mine’ to get to a place of gratitude and peace. It’s hard. 

Edited for a typo
  • Options
    I think I'll go ahead and post something maybe once a month? I think a single ongoing thread might get lost or buried too easily.

I partly can't just let go of this thread because the PGAL board is basically dead, and all my previous "groups" that were here or elsewhere are basically gone and I'm not ready to let this drop off, too. But also, I know that we have some later loss moms in the BMB and I don't want it to be gone now that the early loss moms are past milestones. A monthly post seems like a good idea.