Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 3/19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

Cycle Day/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Who was your first celebrity crush?

Re: TWW Monday 3/19

• Month/Cycle:  14/7 (1 AL)

Cycle Day/DPO: 18/6

Timing: 0, or -0, 1

Typical LP length:  15ish

Testing:  I have a large amount of tests in this house, which is bad.  So, here's to hoping I hold out until 9dpos.

R/R: rave- unexpected day off of work.  It won't be a rave tomorrow when I have a ton of work to catch up on, and my BFF only worked today this week, so I won't see her any this week.  Rant- I haven't slept well in days.

CS/Q:  none

GTKY: Who was your first celebrity crush?
    Joe Perry from Aerosmith
  • eleven_eleven_ member
    edited March 2018
    Month/Cycle: 9/9

Cycle Day/DPO: 17/5

Timing: -3, O or -4, -1. FF has my O date the same day as my +OPK and I’m not sure if it’s correct.

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: 3/24

R/R: I’m halfway through a book called Beartown and it’s so good! If anyone is looking for a good read, I highly recommend it. Also, The Greatest Showman comes out on DVD tomorrow and I’m super excited to buy it and watch it on repeat.

CS/Q: 
    GTKY: Who was your first celebrity crush? I was absolutely obsessed with Zac Hanson and Jonathon Taylor Thomas. I tortured my parents with Mmm Bop and The Lion King soundtrack.

ETA: DPO

TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

Cycle Day/DPO: 27/6

Timing: -1, O

Typical LP length: unsure

Testing: trying to wait until Friday or Saturday if I can make myself

R/R: Rant - woke up several times last night after vivid dreams again. Strange dreams aren't unusual for me, but it feels like they've been more intense recently.
    Rave - dress shopping yesterday was fun and we got all the dresses picked out. Plus mine is super comfy and would still work if I get pregnant beforehand.

CS/Q: temp was low when I first took it this morning, but then higher than yesterday when I tried a second time immediately after. I went with the higher one since I think I might have had air in my mouth when taking the first one.

GTKY: Who was your first celebrity crush? Justin Long
  • Month/Cycle: 14/11

Cycle Day/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -5, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 14/15 dAYS

Testing: Waiting for AF

R/R: Rant: I feel slightly out of sorts today, but I don't know why. I'm angry yet subdued. I still feel funny at work since my boss was let go. Maybe it is the Monday Blues. Tomorrow I have to go to the dentist again as she discovered the beginnings of two cavities last week :( I haven't had one since I was 4, so maybe I should be grateful? Rave: Trying to focus on something positive, but I don't know that I can. I have been able to make my one cup of coffee last for 5 hours. I'm pretty proud  :D

CS/Q: -

GTKY: Who was your first celebrity crush? No judgement, but Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys. I was young and impressionable and he was dreamy. 

@eleven_ I totally understand the Zac Hanson crush. He was my second after Nick Carter. In fourth grade, we were allowed to bring in a tape to listen to at lunchtime. I brought in Hanson and all of my classmates left the room. I got to belt it out all by myself :)

@holly321 I know what you mean. It is a double-edged sword with vacation/snow days. Hopefully, you get to enjoy today even with tomorrow looming.

@fantasyflyte I apologize if you have already answered this, but what is your dress for?
  • eleven_eleven_ member
    edited March 2018
    @meri-mac Yes! I love that you liked Zac too and not Taylor. I follow him on Instagram! FFFC?  :D I still find him pretty attractive. I think he is the reason why I love men with long hair! Sorry your feeling out of sorts today. Mondays get to me too. 
    TW

• @meri-mac I'm a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding in about 6 months. :)

@eleven_ have you already seen the Greatest Showman? I haven't seen it yet but thought it looked good and was waiting for it to hit Redbox.

@holly321 same here on the tests, I have three different brands in my bathroom right now lol!
  • @fantasyflyte Yes, I've seen it and it's fantastic! 
    TW

• eleven_eleven_ member
    edited March 2018
    @galactickates I enter all of the positive OPKs in FF and let it decide. I have no idea what it will choose for you since you aren't temping, but I would put all of them in there so you have the info when you look back. OMG I loved Devon Sawa especially in Casper. I thought he was sooooo dreamy. 
    TW

• That's right!  Don't even get me started on Casper! I would watch the whole movie over and over again just to see him.  And why was christina Ricci always kissing him? She got two movies with him!  I was always jealous of her lol and I didn't think she was that pretty.  Also WTH has she been?  I just remembered she was even an actress.
  • @eleven_ FF has my O date the same as my positive OPK too.  Which, I really hope is wrong because it gives me better timing.

@maureenmce, good luck with the diet.  I need to get back to eating better, as I finish my cinnamon roll.  That's the problem with not working, lol.

• Month/Cycle: 4th iui

Cycle Day/DPO: 2piui

Timing: -2, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 14/16

Testing: 3/31; this clinic told me to do an at home test. They don't do beta unless to confirm. I didn't expect this, but I cried because it was my plan to never do an at home test again. I wanted to do only betas and not be told anything unless something good was happening. 

R/R: I miss @Whitmore1027

GTKY: Who was your first celebrity crush? Leo Di'Caprio  
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @suzycupcake I'm so sorry they're making you do an at home test. :( 
  • @CecilB93 Happy Birthday!!! Have fun getting your mani/pedi.

TW

• @CecilB93 Happy happy birthday! :)
  • People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @CecilB93 I can't top @suzycupcake, but Happy Birthday!
  • Hahaha @suzycupcake omg that's perfect. Thanks guys!! The mani/pedi was great!! 
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• *Lurking from WTO*
    I loved Josh Hartnett too @galactickates, none of my friends thought he was as dreamy as I did.  I fell in love after seeing him in Pearl Harbor- that white tank top and the military uniform  :p 

Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19