Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 3/16

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

Cycle Day/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: do you do anything to celebrate St. Patrick's day?

Re: TWW Friday 3/16

• Month/Cycle:  14/7

Cycle Day/DPO:  15/3

Timing:  not good, only 0, but, I also question if I O'ed on CD 13 not 12, which would be -1 and 0.  But at least I got unbenched in time to get a chance even if it isn't the best.

Typical LP length:  15 days I think, will have to look back at FF

Testing:  I always test early, I have no self control.

R/R: rave- this is the first time I O'ed on my own since we started trying!  Rant will be in spoiler below

CS/Q:  if I had slower/lower temp rise, my O date is Wednesday not Tuesday.  The last two days I have slept terrible, so I don't think my temps are accurate.

GTKY: do you do anything to celebrate St. Patrick's day?  I never really have liked it.  I last night was at the liquor store and I was able to buy a bottle of Jameson and wouldn't because it looked cliche.  and my realization that I have a lot of whiskey and really don't need more.

Spoiler TW mentions kids, include St. Patrick's day answer and rant

DDs birthday is St. Patrick's day, so we try to do a bit more and decorate note that most people.  And but all edible things with 4 leaf clovers.  But, she woke up in the middle of the night with a stomach bug, which is why the poor temps. So, my room is covered in vomit (including my bed) I had to cancel several doctor's appointments and a visit to see my SIL and now I am wondering if I am feel nauseated or if it is in my head.  I hope she isn't sick on her birthday!

• ***lurking from wto***
    @holly321 - very possible you might have ovulated a day later. it's a little weird that FF thinks you ovulated the same day as +OPK. I think your temp from yesterday is throwing a wrench in things. FX that's true and you wind up with better timing!
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Loading the player...
  • meri-macmeri-mac member
    edited March 2018
    Month/Cycle: 13/10

Cycle Day/DPO: 23/7

Timing: -5, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 14-15 days

Testing: Waiting for AF

R/R: Rave: It's Friday, Friday, Friday! Having a fancy dinner tomorrow for a friend's birthday which I am excited for. Getting my marriage licence today :) Rant: Not very busy today which makes it sooooo much slower when trying to make it to the weekend!

CS/Q: - 

GTKY: do you do anything to celebrate St. Patrick's day? I used to when I was in university with my roomies. There would be a big party on George Street in St. John's with live music and Pay-What-You-Can Irish stew. Now, I will probably just watch Boondock Saints on a continuous loop until I speak with an accent.

@holly321 Woot for being back in the game and that you O'd this month! **TW** Poor DD! I hope she feels better soon**TW End**
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

Cycle Day/DPO: 24/3

Timing: -1, 0

Typical LP length: not sure

Testing: as long as I can make myself wait

R/R: Rant - I just want to scream. DH has been unemployed for over a year (he works a part time job atm but he really needs/wants a full time one) and just got another rejection. No one is giving him a chance and it's really hard on him.
    Rave - yay Friday?

CS/Q: I got my crosshairs today, but is it weird that almost all my pre-O temps are above the coverline?

GTKY: do you do anything to celebrate St. Patrick's day? not much usually, and we're even both part Irish lol. I'm going to try making corned beef for the first time this year, though.
  • @fantasyflyte I'm sorry YH is having a hard go. I hope he finds something full-time soon. My mom used to make us corned beef and cabbage and it was sooooo good. 
  • CecilB93CecilB93 member
    edited March 2018
    Month/Cycle: 2/1

Cycle Day/DPO: 32/8 if I got O day right, possible I O'd later though. Not temping this cycle.

Timing: if I'm right, -4 and +1

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: not until next week if AF doesn't come, we're on vacation and staying at my moms so I don't want to risk her knowing I tested

R/R: Im on vacation, everything is good right now, lol. We're driving a couple hours to meet some family I've never met, my moms aunt and uncle!

CS/Q: nope

Last weekend we went to the Snake Saturday parade!! It's a big deal in Kansas City, MO but it's always the week before St Patrick's Day. Otherwise no, just make sure to wear green! 
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Month/Cycle: 9/9

Cycle Day/DPO: 14/1

Timing: -4, -1

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: 9DPO

R/R: RC Willey cancelled our carpet installation a couple weeks ago and rescheduled for today. DH went snowboarding and I'm stuck at home waiting for them to show up. Fun times! 

GTKY: Do you do anything to celebrate St. Patrick's day? We will have corned beef and cabbage at my dad's house tomorrow. 
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Hey ladies. I finally have a spare moment so am coming out to play today 

Month/Cycle: 36/34

Cycle Day/DPO: 20/4 (though FF can’t really make its mind up - I think my LH surge was a bit weak)

Timing: -2 -1

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: If AF hasn’t arrived by 26th probably because I have too many sticks to pee on in the house and I will be home all that day

R/R: Sorry I’ve been absent all week. It was a crazy one. Work was mental (and still is but I’ve switched off for today), then DH went out for a business dinner on Tuesday evening, called around 10.30pm to say he’d leave in about half an hour and then disappeared off the grid. By 3am I was frantic with worry as his cell phone was not receiving anything. Turns out he had no power and the partner kept things going a lot longer, but god was I sooooooo mad at him. So tonight he is taking me out for dinner to a really nice restaurant to make up for scaring the life out of me. And I’m currently sitting in the hairdressers. I told him I had visions of him seriously injured in a crashed car, and that he was lucky he wasn’t - and even more lucky I didn’t kill him anyhow when he got home!!! 
    Not really conducive to a productive week at work when you miss sleep one night, nor to thesis writing...

CS/Q: My FP temps were really high and only dipped down for 3 days so FF is struggling to say I’m allowed my crosshairs as average post O was too low. Had a temp dip today, normally it goes back up tomorrow until AF.

@cecilb93 Ok I’m off to google Saturday snake parade... 

@fantasyflyte I hope your DH gets some better luck soon. Job hunting is stressful. When we moved cities 1.5 years ago we did it for my job, which meant DH needed to resign and then look for a new job. Those months were so stressful when we didn’t know if he would get one or how quickly. 

@meri-Mac oh wow marriage license and fancy dinner in one day! 

@holly321 I would also go for a day later for your O. And fx you don’t all get sick. Especially not for birthday!
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• @eleven_ I think your DH needs to make it up to you for leaving you with the carpet fitters whilst he snowboards!
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited March 2018
    ::popping in from ...JRMville::

@emmasemm Hi!!!!!! I figured you had a busy week as you had not been around here. That stress is awful, especially YH!  One night, Mh was supposed to be away & I had locked up tight. At 2am, I heard our front door jungle & then it open partway (it has a hotel-style lock on the top). It was him deciding he wanted to sleep in his own bed. He is lucky I didn’t injure him or call the police!  
  • @emmasemm Glad your back!!! I phrased my Rave incorrectly. I'm picking up my marriage licence today and having dinner tomorrow. My fiance has given me heart attacks so many times. I eventually had to lay down the law and demand a text if he anticipates being out late. 
  • @jrm_14 we have the same - I put the chain on. Him standing out in the cold for a few minutes was part of my “think what you’ve done” strategy lol

@meri-Mac normally he is really good, but just occasionally his brain stops functioning. 
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F

• Month/Cycle: 10/7

Cycle Day/DPO: 27/10

Timing: -3,-2,-1,0,+1

Typical LP length: 15 days

Testing: Tuesday probably (Should really wait til Thursday)

R/R: Its saturday in my part of the world and I was supposed to be a half day but I am now working a full day as the other pharmacist is sick (Pleurisy so I can't really be annoyed) on the bright side not covering her on Sunday.

CS/Q: I have a smear booked for Tuesday which I am umming and ahhing about cancelling. Its like 2 days before expected period, anyone know if that would be ok if I was so lucky to be KU?

GTKY: do you do anything to celebrate St. Patrick's day? I used to back in Uni days this pub up the road would pretty much close of a section of road to celebrate it and we would sit and drink all day. Nowadays the H will buy some Guinness or Kilkenny and thats about it.
  • @emmasemm Once H did that when he went fishing, it was getting dark and I just starting panicking that he was stranded on the rocks or washed out. He got a good ole bollocking when he got home, I must have called like a hundred times.

@fantasyflyte My H has spent quite a long time on and off unemployed (employed now thankfullly). It really wears them down, I hope he finds something soon.
  • @meri-mac, when are you getting married?  And have fun at dinner!

@fantasyflyte, I am sorry for the situation with your husband's job, hopefully he finds something soon.  I am not sure about yup chart, it is odd how low the cover line is.

@CecilB93, I hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation And enjoy meeting your aunt and uncle.  

@eleven_, your DH owes you one.  
     But, as sad and "adult" as it sounds, new carpet is exciting. 

@emmasemm, sorry your work has been rough lately and that is awful about what happened with your DH, I can imagine how much that probably freaked you out. 

@lokibear89, I am 99% sure a pap is fine if you are pregnant, but I feel they like usually do a urine test before (I had my pap Tuesday, didn't do a urine test, but had a blood test Friday, so it wasn't necessary.)  Sorry your half day became a whole day of work. 
  • @holly321 June 30th and thank you! I shall
  • @emmasemm Snake Saturday Parade is a big deal in Kansas City! I'm not sure if it's really known anywhere else though. 

@lokibear89 **TW pregnancy mentioned** when I saw the MW for my first pregnancy she did a Pap smear to make sure things were okay since it'd been a while since I'd had one, so you're okay! I'm sure they'll test though, I feel like that has to be pretty standard in that area of medicine. **End TW**
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Thanks @CecilB93 @holly321 started some light spotting yesterday which seems to be a trend just before period and had a temp decrease this morning, so I imagine it won't really matter anyway. Not that that has stopped me trawling though FF to find a chart that looks like mine and ended in BFP.
  • @lokibear89, oooo, you are giving me bad ideas.  I will confess that I spent a large portion of last night reading the odds of getting a BFP on xdpos.  I didn't realize that there was a chance at 6.