April 2018 Moms

March questions.

Yay it's March! Questions for this month. 

Re: March questions.

• For most of this pregnancy I have had a decent libido and I haven't been weirded out by the baby bump, but recently the baby is so active that I find it hard to get in the mood...I am CONSTANTLY aware of this baby! Any tips for getting in the right headspace for intimacy this late in the game? 
  • lily121312 Sorry no advise :( that is NOT happening for me lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh that was me! I had a great libido so much of the pregnancy. Its slowed down lately just because of lack of sleep, heartburn, braxton hicks etc. But feeling the baby move has thrown me off totally for those times we have been awake enough for it lol. Honestly what's helped the most is just thinking after the baby is born we won't be able to have fun for 6-8 weeks or longer. I had a scar tissue issue after my first, I don't think we had sex for over 12 weeks. So I just try to shake it off. I know it can be awkward! I definitely don't mention it to my DH or he would be freaked haha. 
  • Hot flashes anyone?
  • @btm013 the hot flashes are bad. We are taking air conditioning full blast.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • midnight-musemidnight-muse member
    edited March 2018
    The worst hot flashes @btm013. My partner likes to practically sleep on top of me which makes it so much worse! Sleeping naked has helped  :D and a damp cloth on my chest seems to work as well.  I have to put my feet under cold water before I go to sleep. They get unbearably hot!