Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wednesday 2/28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

Cycle Day/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Childhood games, what was your favorite growing up?  (Can be a computer game, board game, card game, jump-rope song, clapping game song etc.)

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
--------------------------------
LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
Me: 33 | DH: 41
Married: March 2016
TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
PCOS dx January 2018
Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
BFP 3/10/2018! 
-------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

Re: TWW Wednesday 2/28

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I officially love the question of the day because of these answers!

@lurvleybunchococonuts We had mixed up mother goose!!! That shit was hard! We loved that one.

@catlady2015 I was going to say Milles Borne but I didn't think anyone would know what I was talking about! That was a fave because it was one of the only games my dad would play with us.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

Cycle Day/DPO: 29/13

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: Not sure 

Testing: Waiting for af now I think

R/R: not much going on for me today. Just hanging out.

CS/Q:

GTKY: Childhood games, what was your favorite growing up?  (Can be a computer game, board game, card game, jump-rope song, clapping game song etc.)
     I loved games so I had a million. We had a DOS computer when it was new exciting technology so Carmen Sandiego, Oregon Trail, and other obscure ones (like the mother goose one), Super Mario games, and sega. We had a tiny toons game which was great and something called "Dashing Desperados" which I loved. And Aladdin. I could go on and on though so I'll stop. :)

**June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    All these games sound fantastic!!

Month/Cycle: 23/16

Cycle Day/DPO: 28/14- expecting af this evening or tomorrow morning 

Timing: very good

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: Nope, trying to be patient. I don’t think it’s my month though. I get sick of seeing bfns.  

R/R: Rave- I feel so organized right now- I started making a maintenance binder for our new house so we don’t end up with a box of messy papers and accidentally skip quarterly/annual stuff that we should do. Rant- DH is 100% for the idea and extremely excited about it but hasn’t helped at allllllllll. Tables take time to make!

CS/Q:

GTKY: Childhood games, what was your favorite growing up?  (Can be a computer game, board game, card game, jump-rope song, clapping game song etc.) Ooh I used to love these funny computer adventure games called Monkey Island. I never had a Nintendo but my cousin had Bubsy the Bobcat, which I loved since I was super into cats. I didn’t get to play a lot of board games since I was an only child and my parents weren’t that into them, but I used to like Clue and Scrabble. 
  • Options
    @jrm_14 DED :D:D I keep thinking holy guacamole... so THIS is what a "normal" chart looks like... I know it doesn't mean anything but it's so pretty :D And I'm so proud of my lazy ovaries for actually pooping out an egg!!! Apparently they just need the proper motivation (i.e.: prescription drugs) :D 

@LJMoon6 lol... so did you tell YH you were eating 2nd dinner? Oooo love pictionary

@catlady2015 mmm... pizza

@Rosebud332 I know, I remember it being super hard especially for a kid game, but I LOVED it.  Carmen Sandiego was a great one too!

@lin0442 good job being organized!

@eleven_ ooo new carpet! :)  What color?

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    edited February 2018
    @jrm_14 :D:D DED! and quite accurate

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    eleven_eleven_ member
    edited February 2018
    @lurvleybunchococonuts Yay for CH!!! Everything crossed for you this cycle!! Where are you traveling to? Pic in spoiler of the carpet we chose. Sorry it's ginormous. 

@catlady2015 I spent many hours playing Life! I loved adding all the “children” to my little car.
    @ljmoon6 LOL at having to eat 2 dinners  :D
    @rosebud332 Hopfully AF shows up quick for us! I hate the waiting game.
    @lin0442 Wow, 14 dpo and you haven’t tested? You are a strong woman! That is a smart idea with your binder. I wish I would have thought of that when we bought our house.

TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @galactickates YAY! I'm so glad the doggos <3 the new house :)  YEEESSS! <3'd MASH!  

@coco2787 Miss Mary Mack was another good one!  Oooo.... spring break is soooo close! You can make it!

@eleven_ ooo, I like the carpet :)  And we're driving out to NJ (from WI).  Gonna take an extra day to go to NYC and then leaving a day early to drive through Philly and *maybe* Baltimore if we don't spend too much time in Philadelphia :)  I've visited them all before (grew up in NJ until middle school age), but H hasn't been anywhere in that area so I'm super excited to go with him.

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options

@rosebud332 Oregon trail!!! So good.

@lin0442 I’m sick of seeing BFNs too. Last month I feel like I cracked… let see if I can hold off this month. But the what-ifs start to flood in around this time.

@eleven_ We need new carpet too but it is really expensive!!! The last owners put in nearly white carpet throughout the whole house. It’s so bad with 2 dogs.

@lurvleybunchococonuts Yes I told him I had two dinners lol. He didn’t care at all.  He didn’t even expect me to eat his.  But I felt so bad that I had to.

@coco2787 I’m hoping your busy days are a good distraction for you.  I know I always prefer to be busy at work… it makes the day go by so fast and then I don’t obsess over TTC crap.

@galactickates Your puppys are soo cute. They look so happy. It’s almost a blessing to only have one HPT. Ever since I bought the big box of cheapies I’ve been POS like a crazy woman! 

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Options
    Thanks!  @coco2787 movers come Friday!  2 more sleeps!!!!