March 2018 Moms

Hindsight: Share your early labor signs

I thought this would be fun to do as many of us have had our babies and many of us are still waiting. Even if you're on baby #5, it's so fun to google early signs of labor and wonder if every little twinge or "feeling" could be the earliest sign of labor or progression. We all know there's no way to know - you'll be in labor when you're in labor, but it's fun to wonder. 
So, whether it's for this baby or a past baby, share the most obvious or slight symptom that you now realize was an early sign of things getting started. 

Re: Hindsight: Share your early labor signs

• Burst of energy followed by lack of (or being wiped
    out from doing so much during the burst) in the same day.

Feeling like my bladder was literally being squished/like I had to pee ALL day long. I would try and go and basically go nothing at all. Super uncomfortable. 

Both of these followed by contractions that got closer together and I truly could not talk/walk through them. That’s no joke. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Memstrual like cramps, frantic to get a to do list done but also exhausted and wanting to rest. 
  • @paigew123 my 2.5 y/o has been crying at drop off for what seems like months.  This week she’s been even more cuddly “I wanna hold you Momma” and I’m due Friday.  So far nothing ha but it is super sad!
  • @paigew123 Yes!! My 2.5 year old has been very lovey and needy. (Which I love!
  • @paigew123 DD started getting clingy before I even knew I was pregnant. But the last few days she's been like a lost little puppy. 

Also, diarrhea.  :D (Because if I don't laugh about it, I'll cry about it.)
  • Glad to see it’s not just that my DS has gone off the wall or something :)
    hope all our toddlers will settle in quickly after the births!