Trying to Get Pregnant

Implantation bleeding?

So my husband and I had sex on Feb 15th and I had ovulated 2 days before.  But I was still in the window to get pregnant.  And now Feb 20th I started cramping a little and having some light pink bloody discharge through out the day.  Now I'm wondering if it could be implantation bleeding.  I'm supposed to started my period on Feb 28th. 
Do you guys think implantation bleeding. Or just got my period early. ? Thank you. 

Re: Implantation bleeding?

• This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"