edited February 2018
    How many weeks are you/baby's size?
     30 +3 weeks size of a platypus 

How are you feeling?
     good for the most part just exhausted 

Any appointments this week?
     I have one on Thursday

Rants/raves/questions?
     my mil bought me my rock and play and I am so excited. it's literally the only thing I really wanted.

GTKY: what's your favorite holiday?
     i love the 4th of July because it's just fun to celebrate with my family and community.
  • Options
    @sunshine27shy thanks for starting this today. I hear you on the exhaustion.

33 weeks, a honeydew.

How are you feeling?
    My acid reflux is still not great, but better than last week.

I go to maternal fetal medicine tomorrow. I hadn't gained any weight in the last two weeks and the doctor said I was measuring 2 can behind, so they are just making sure nothing is happening. I hope the doctor is just being overly cautious.

Rants/raves/questions?
    Not really.

Thanksgiving. I love the food. Can't wait to feed this little one some mashed potatoes and gravy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sunshine27shy I'm either REALLY tired or SUPER energetic, there's been no in between. The exhaustion is pretty much crippling though haha.

@linds0503 good luck  at your appointment !

32 weeks, 2 days. Baby is the size of a large jicama  :D  finally, one I can relate to again !

How are you feeling?
    Pretty good! Started taking my prenatals before bed and it's helped with energy levels in the morning. Generally a little tired and achey though . 

32 week appt Friday. 

Rants/raves/questions?
    None! Will probably update later haha. 

Christmas or Halloween. Christmas is beautiful, and Halloween has always been so fun for me. 
  • Options
    31+6 
    How are you feeling?
    Heartburn has picked back up this week. Exhausted and sore. 
    My 32 week today
    Rants/raves/questions?
    I am getting more concerned about saving enough money for when I have 6 weeks of no pay. 
    I don't know if I have a favorite, but I guess I would say thanksgiving because I love the food.
  • Options
    33+1

Other than being winded and starting to feel soreness down there, I’m feeling great! 

Appointment tomorrow afternoon. Growth scan because I lost 5 pounds between my last visits. 

The anxiety of labor and birth is reading it’s ugly head and making sleeping a lot more difficult. Seems every night I have horror movie dreams. None actually about baby just odd dreams. 

Id have to say Halloween. Love dressing up and all the candy! Thanksgiving would be the second choice because of the family gathering and all the food!
  • Options
    srose2917srose2917 member
    edited February 2018
    How many weeks are you/baby’s size:
     31 + 4 weeks.
    How are you feeling:
    I’m feeling good from keeping myself in check as far as a bed time and same waking routine, def not an overly excited pregnant person. But I know i am so lucky to be healthy and well and thank god everyday for this adventure and blessing. 
    Appointment: my next 2 week appt is coming up on the 23, for my hubby to meet my delivering doctor etc.
    Rants: the fear of the unknown but I know it’ll all be such a cool adventure! I had suffered awful heartburn and at 31 weeks baby girl dropped and wow! I can sleep a little again without sitting up! Fingers crossed
    favorite-holiday: Also, love ❤️ 4th Of July and barbecuing with friends and fam!  
  • Options
    How many weeks are you/baby's size?  32 weeks!!  Yea!!  I celebrate every week as a milestone achievement!!  4 weeks to go!  We are now going to be March babies/mom for sure!

How are you feeling?  Big and really uncomfortable.  And TMI...gassy!   :s 

Any appointments this week?  Last Tuesday...two strong heartbeats.  Growth ultrasound a week from tomorrow and here's to praying Baby B keeps up with Baby A.

Rants/raves/questions?  Just ready to be done with work.  3 weeks to go!

GTKY: what's your favorite holiday?  Thanksgiving.  4 day weekend with yummy food and time with family.
  • Options
    32 weeks! Size of a squash

How are you feeling?
    I can't really complain too much. The acid reflux hasn't been fun. I feel like I constantly have a sore throat. This happened with my first and I went to the doctor a couple times convinced I had strep or something else and it's unfortunately just acid reflux. I also feel like I'm swelling some days.

None this week

Rants/raves/questions?
    My 2.5 yr old has been acting out quite a bit these days - even at daycare. I know it's just the classic 2 yr old defiant behavior - the constant no's, temper tantrums, emotional episodes etc. It's just weighing on me. I'm trying to be patient but he's been such a jerk these last few weeks. I am praying he grows up a little bit before baby arrives.

Thanksgiving! A holiday dedicated solely to eating is my idea of a good time!
  • Options
    32 weeks 

How are you feeling?
    As a teacher I am really excited to be on midwinter this next week!! Although I think it will be very hard to go back... 

Next appointment on Thursday. 

Rants/raves/questions?
    I'm in full count down mode already 

Easter