Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO FRI 2/9

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favourite rainy day activity? 
Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

Re: WTO FRI 2/9

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, CP, BD every other day, water, exercise

R/R: Rant: I have had fertile CM pretty much every other day once AF ended. I am still confused. Ugh. And with my abdominal pains, I haven't felt like BD so I am freaking out that I am going to miss O this month. Since we got paid today, I am thinking of picking up some OPK's at the corner store. Rave: Good news is, my pains don't feel as bad this morning, so maybe whatever they were is gone now and I can get back to normal life. haha.

CS/Q: My chart is boring right now, but can someone tell me how to post it in case I need to at some point?

GTKY: What is your favourite rainy day activity? Probably just snuggle under some covers on the couch and binge watch some shows. Or play video games. :)

Me: 32 | DH: 33
    Met: 2005 | Started Dating: 2009 | Married: 2013

TTC#1: 06.2014;   BFP: 12.2015; DS Born: August 16, 2016
    TTC#2: 12.2017; BFP: 02.26.2018; CP 03.02.2018
                                BFP: 04.26.2018 DD Born: December 26, 2018
    Surprise Pregnancy #3; BFP: 01.11.2020; Due Date: September 19, 2021

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @josie12367 Yay for super positive OPK and temp rise!! Although I am new to charting and such, if it were me I would do it tonight and tomorrow pm...but I don't know if that's because I am more a fan of PM HIO or if my chart would make a difference. But with super duper positive OPK, would that mean it's best to HIO ASAP? And baking when it's rainy is definitely the best! What's your favorite thing to bake?

• Options
    @Whitmore1027 My DH is tired...lol. He could do two days in a row but not three. So I can really only do tonight....Or tomorrow, but not both. And I'm not sure really about how to time it because I rarely ovulate. I'm thinking we'll try for tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest. I hate deciding this stuff!

And banana bread! Hands down!

I post it like I would a picture. So I screenshot it on my phone, and then hit the mountain like symbol, hit choose file....images...and then find my screenshot. What kinds of video games do you play?

• Options
    @josie12367 Ahh gotcha!! I I understand! As of now my H will literally HIO ANYTIME I ask. He is always raring to go. He said recently that his body must still think he is a teenager. He would do it twice a day if I let him. :D:D But with his low sperm count, we have to (apparently) only try for every other day for best sperm results. So that freaks me out since it's recommended to HIO the day before and day of O. But I dunno...so crazy!!
    You know, I am not a fan of bananas, but I actually love banana bread! But only homemade, because store bought tastes fake.
    As of now, I am playing Star Wars Battlefront. I love the Gears of War series too. Those are the only shooters I like. I am also a HUGE fan of the Witcher series. I also love the Final Fantasy's but I haven't played those in YEARS. I can't afford a membership right now, but I also love World of Warcraft. And I play Diablo III occasionally.

• Options
    @josie12367 Haha! I can totally relate to the tired part. But I don't know if it's because I rarely care to otherwise or if it's because he wonders if he's only needed for this LOL

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU:  BD today...tomorrow probably...through next week if I can make him. 

R/R:  Weather. My ILs are coming tonight and we were going to look at an RV show tomorrow but its supposed to rain. Annoying. I love looking at campers. *TW* It says rain or shine, so we may just suit up the child in his rain gear and stomp it out! *End TW*

CS/Q:  I don't know how to post them. The last two months I've paid attention to, I've been regular 28. *TW* The time I conceived my son, I was a 35 day cycle but had not been regular for periods then. Since having him....when I got my period back it's been pretty predictable and always on a Monday without fail.*End TW* But didn't they always say, you're regular until you aren't or something?

GTKY: What is your favourite rainy day activity?  Puzzles. Or playing Nintendo Switch or PS4. 
    Me: 31 I DH: 31
    Met: 9/8/08; Engaged: 9/8/11; Married 6/30/12
    TTC#1: 8/2013; BFP: 9/30/13; born June 2014 (boy)
    TTC#2: 2/2018; BFP: 2/26/18; MC 4/4/18.
    TTC#2: 4/2018; BFP: 5/12/18; EDD: 1/19/19 (boy)
    2 fur babies: Oakley Marley (11.5) & Ava Lynn (2)

BabyGaga
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:15/15

CD:20

WAYDTGKU: bbt,cm,opk,hio

R/R: Happy Friday Ladies !! :)

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: What is your favourite rainy day activity? Watch a movie or read a book
  • Options
    @oaklandava You know...I never have been to an RV show, but I actually think I would really enjoy that! I think campers are sooo cool. But I literally have never really thought about that! Sounds fun!

• Options

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: pre seed, opk's, n&c starting soon

R/R: Happy Friday! I think I will pee on a thing today...

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favourite rainy day activity? 
    I love it when it's rainy so just that part makes me happy. But a glass of wine and good tv would make me verrrrry happy. Or sometimes some nice mellow music. 

@josie12367 I can so relate to the tired thing. O time to me is the most stressful part (except for end of tww obvs) because there's soooo much pressure to have sex. I'm lazy and doing it multiple times a week seems like a lot of work. lol isn't that awful. 
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    @josie12367 I’d do it tonight!

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: charting, opks, bought some preseed yesterday

R/R: MIL is coming over in an hour and my house is still a mess. Don’t care. 

CS/Q: nothing to see 

GTKY: What is your favourite rainy day activity? Read a book, watch movies, grub out 
  • Options
    lelkcotlelkcot member
    edited February 2018
    @josie12367 love banana bread! It makes the house smell good too!

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: charting, prenatals, EOD next week 

Rant: I’m throughly over winter, all this cold rainy grossness is making me grumpy and keeping me from my normal jogging routine. Rave: sushi date planned for tomorrow and I’m psyched!!

GTKY: love listening to the rain while cuddling on the couch with a good book and some hot tea!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 23/16

CD: 9, WTO

WAYDTGKU: lotta stuff, not bothering to temp this month though, my O time is fairly regular 

R/R: Rave: Made bbq chicken quesadillas last night and they’re basically all I want to cook now. Really can’t make a habit of it though! Rant: DH was texting me that he wants to bail on a dr appointment because he’s had to wait 15 minutes past his appointment time. Oh honey, I’ve had so many dr’s appointments/wait room hells I can’t muster up the sympathy. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favourite rainy day activity? Wasting the day on the couch. Reading, video games, whatever as long as I’m under a blanket and not being productive lol. 

@Whitmore1027 I like playing Diablo 3! Just finishing The Witness, which is really good if you like puzzle games like Myst. 

@josie12367 Good luck with your timing!
  • Options
    @galactickates Aww! So glad you feel that way! Sometimes I worry people get annoyed with me constantly starting it! And yes, I decided for tonight as well...hopefully I'm choosing wisely!

• Options
    suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited February 2018
    @josie12367 Do you have PCOS? Me personally, I'd go with the darkest opk but I don't know. Screw it and just have more sex. What is HIO?

Month/Cycle: 3rd treatment cycle

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: Sex, calm, wine, femara, ovidrel, iui, vitamins

R/R: Happy Friday!!!!

I was supposed to start Estrace yesterday morning and forgot. I did it last night because it says twice a day, but then I forgot again this morning and left the bottle at home :/ Hopefully it won't be that big of a deal. I really hope my follicles have grown more by tomorrow morning's u/s. Trying not to worry. Breathe.

CS/Q: No

GTKY: What is your favourite rainy day activity? I love rain so I go outside and enjoy it. Someday I'll get MH to dance with me in it. I envision it like the movies with the rolling around in mud part.

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    @josie12367 Yay for that little temp rise! I'll be anxiously waiting to hear from you tomorrow morning. :) Now I want to make some banana bread.
    @Whitmore1027 MH loves Gears of War and the Witcher! I like to watch him play, but I don't like playing games myself.
    @lin0442 Can you share the recipe for the BBQ Chicken Quesadillas? That sounds so so good! And that's hysterical about YH being fed up after waiting only 15 minutes at the doctor. You should bring him with you to all of your appointments and see how he likes it. ;)
    @galactickates I'm totally expecting pics of your house after your walk through. ;) Have fun! Hope you can figure out everything with the color and the patio.

Month/Cycle: 9/8 (1 benched AL)

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: I think I'm 2dpo, so just waiting on CH before moving over to TWW.

R/R: Rave: I took the day off work today. Rant: We were notified early this morning that the government had shut down, so we weren't expected to come to work (I'm a govt employee), but then were notified at 9:30am that the shutdown was over and we could resume business as usual. But I stayed home anyways because I needed some time to myself today. I'm going to do a workout and then take a nice hot bath with one of my new bath bombs. And I'm sure I'll have some wine later even though I probably shouldn't.

GTKY: Reading and/or watching TV while cuddling under a warm blanket. I love doing jigsaw puzzles too.
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    I’ll try to come play here this afternoon. 

@josie12367 ::::::::waves a big hello::::::::::: I would go with this evening. 

@galactickates I have somehow missed your house color/patio drama. I hope it works out well & I would also love pictures!!  

@offtoneverland YGPM. Where are your new bath bombs from?!  I love baths. 

@suzycupcake I tend to forget this that are not in my pill pot, like my twice a day progesterone. I ended up putting a few in my purse just in case!  

@lin0442 Tell him to buck-up, Buttercup!  I work at a health center where we tell the patient “10:45” for an 11am appointment. We never say “11am, arrive early.”  

@Whitmore1027  Glad your pains are gone today!

CD: 2
    WAYDTGKU: clomid/gonal-f/ovidrel/IUI/prometrium, teas, exercise, water, healthful foods. 
    R/R: It is Friday!!!  Which means tomorrow is Caturday & I don’t have work!  I have an eye exam that I am looking forward to attending. Exciting life, eh?  :D
    GTKY: Bake & take naps!

• Options
    @jrm_14 - our builder painted our house the wrong color. The coordinator made a huge clerical error.  H absolutely hates it,  I don't mind it.  I actually think it's a happy accident...  :# he's mostly afraid the color will fade. It's a lot darker then what we selected.  Also we're in a battle over patio size.  It was advertised to us that it would be much larger and we're totally getting jipped. So we're hoping try to work something out.
    I have pictures...  but I'm wondering what the chances are that someone would be on TB in their office and recognize the pictures.  We made a pretty unique choice on back splash. I couldn't really deny it wasnt me lol I seriously love it though.  I'm dying to see it in person. Also yay for caturday! I hope we get pictures!  It's been awhile! 

• Options
    @galactickates lol at ‘practice’. It’s the one part of TTC that’s fun! I hope all your house stuff goes smoothly :)

@offtoneverland That sounds like an excellent day off work. I use this lady’s site all the time for recipes, everything turns out good/flavorful and it’s budget-conscious so I don’t have to go to Whole Foods to find a weird/expensive food blog ingredient: https://www.budgetbytes.com/2017/04/ultimate-bbq-chicken-quesadillas/

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 35/33

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: Not enough it seems!

R/R: 
    Rave - yesterday I did a day trip to Prague for business. It went surprisingly smoothly. Especially as we have snow and ice. Today is Friday!
    Rant - I had a killer pain behind my left eye yesterday evening which made me sick. This morning I still had a headache but managed to get through the day. Now dead on the sofa! 

CS/Q: It’s not normal for me to O as late as CD16, but right now I just hope I do O! I feel like my ovaries are waiting for @josie12367 !!!

GTKY: What is your favourite rainy day activity? I’m also going for snuggling on the sofa under one of my many blankets with the fire blazing

@offtoneverland drink the wine tonight  <3

@suzycupcake I didn’t hear of anyone taking estrogen already before IUI or ER - is there a special reason?

@galactickates I have a feeling I need to go back and read some earlier WTO posts to learn about the paint and patio drama?!

@lin0442 +1 to knowing too well about waiting for appointments!

@josie12367 +1 for tonight! 
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• Options
    edited February 2018
    @emmasemm My lining was 6.8 on cd11 which she said is good but that they'd like to see it a little thicker so she told me to put. it.in. my. vajayja until we do a beta. Last treatment cycle, I had to do the same because I was told Clomid thinned me out too much. She assured me that I wouldn't become E dominant and that my P would be fine during LP. I told her I want a day 21 P test done anyhow so that's what we will do. I want to know that I Ovulated (P test and U/S combo) and I want to know my body makes enough P in the tww.

@jrm_14 No pill pot here. I'm gonna have to set calendar alerts. I'll never remember to look in a pot. Lol!
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• Options
    @jrm_14 *waves hello* oh such an exciting life  :D

@suzycupcake Ok that makes sense! And I would also insist on post O monitoring 

@galactickates haha to a happy accident 
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• Options
    @emmasemm Hi, hello :) I am balancing you out- I have a pain behind my right eye. Weekend plans? 
  • Options
    @lin0442 I missed your post earlier about the Witness. I looooove that game so much. I was completely obsessed with it for a couple of months. I never finished the end stage though because it was so hard! Thank you for the recipe, it looks fantastic!
    @jrm_14 Hi friend! Yay for Caturday coming up! So glad you're on track for another IUI this cycle. My mom gifted me the bath bombs for Christmas. They're from a local place in southwest Florida. I used a blue one a couple weeks ago and the whole tub was bright blue! It was super fun.
    @emmasemm So hope your headache stays away for good. Enjoy your relaxing evening. 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @jrm_14 no plans this weekend other than trying to make progress with my thesis  :(
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F

• Options
    CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: Preseed, -2, 0 (today is 1 but I'm not really in the mood so not sure if that will happen), CM, and OPK.

R/R: 
    Rave - Tomorrow we're going to my husband's job's gala. Hello free lobster dinner!
    Rant - Been feeling very sick lately waking up with a sore throat. Sleeping with two pillows seemed to help a bit this morning. 

CS/Q: I'm usually pretty regular. Long cycle that is around 31-35 days.

GTKY: What is your favourite rainy day activity? Rain makes my fibro flare so I like to keep it low key by resting on the sofa and binge watching a show or listening to podcasts.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @galactickates Lol! Isn't home ownership so much fun? It's stressful, but so fun. Ugh, I swear our dates nights for the past two years have consisted of Lowes and Home Depot.

@emmasemm What is post O monitoring for? *goes to google* Oh yea, they only ever did a post O u/s when I was in a lot of pain the first treatment cycle. They discovered the four big cysts. The same with the second cycle. I'm gonna ask them to do it this time no matter what because I'm paying for half of it anyway and it would be ridic for them not to.

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI