Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Fri-yay 2/2

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

Cycle Day/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? Any plans this year if so?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: TWW Fri-yay 2/2

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/4

Cycle Day/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -2, O

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: 2/9

R/R: All i have is it's Friday. All my work projects are on hold so I get to work on a report today. not going to nearly take all my time today. guess i'll have to see if i can dig something else up.  

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? Any plans this year if so? We do valentine's day in as much as we spend some time together and wish each other a happy day, but no cards, no dinner out, nothing fancy. DH is very anti-"Hallmark holiday". 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 11/11

Cycle Day/DPO: 23/3

Timing: Decent

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: Maybe next Saturday. Possibly waiting for AF.

R/R: I am feeling so much less stressed this cycle between not temping and finally getting the ball rolling on IF testing. I have accepted it likely won't happen on it's own so I'm not as anxious this time in the TWW since I know it's going to be a BFN anyways but it's ok because it means I can move onto next cycle where I'll be able to start BW. Also it's Friday and I'm starting my day with a much needed lash fill so feeling pretty optimistic that it will be a good day!

CS/Q: No chart this month

GTKY: We sometimes do, sometimes don't - It's not an important holiday for us. And we have a family birthday on that day so usually we do some kind of birthday thing instead of Valentine's Day. This year we haven't even talked about if we are going to do anything so I'm guessing it won't be too exciting if we do - although we will often make some kind of fancier dinner at home for each other that night so I'm hoping we follow through with that tradition!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @catlady2015 - being friday is more than enough to rave about!
    @elothair - i'm so glad you are in a more peaceful place not charting!  I think sometimes we can really drive ourselves nuts trying to control everything, when in this aspect, SO much is out of our control

Month/Cycle: 4/4

Cycle Day/DPO: 24/10

Timing: boo.

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: tonight.  maybe tomorrow?  i got some IC's, so big plans.  BIG PLANS.

R/R: My husbands birthday is next week, and i have NO idea what to get him.  I am starting to really stress.  My default is a trip to buffalo wild wings (i'm a vegetarian, and its his fav, so its a huge personal sacrifice)  So not enough though.  I suck at gift-giving

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? Any plans this year if so? We refuse.  In protest, we usually have bloody marys and watch a zombie flick.  It's our tradition!
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 21/6

Typical LP Length: 14

Timing: -3, -2, 0, 1

Testing: Feb 13th

R/R: Well, I’m back. After FF giving me CH and then taking them away the next day. Today my TCOYF gave me CH on CD15 just like FF did originally so I’m running with it. Ugh so over this. And today was supposed to be my day off but I am going in to appease micromanaging coworker. I could scream. Rave: kind of answers my GTKY.

CS/Q: it’s a mess

GTKY: Hubs and I decided since I had to switch my 3 day weekend till next weekend we are gonna do a quick Vegas trip. It will serve lots of purposes: graduation celebration for him, mini Valentines getaway, and a much needed distraction for me during TWW. (Who am I kidding, I’ll probably bring a cheapie in my purse to test in the hotel room so that I can drink with a clear conscience)

@catlady2015 hope you’re not too bored at work!

@elothair I’m glad you found a way to reduce your stress!

@jengibre_zorro fx for a BFP tomorrow!

<3 Me: 28 DH: 29
    <3 Married since 2012 dating since 2005.
    <3 Golden Retriever girls (8) and (3), orange feral rescue tabby (1).

Finally TTC#1 as of 11/2017!
    Thryoidectomy 2007, PCOS, disordered proliferative endometrium.
  • Options
    bel194bel194 member
    edited February 2018
    ***Thought I was posting in TTCAL, sorry!***

Month/Cycle: 1/1

Cycle Day/DPO: 20/9 

Timing: good if I actually O'd when I think I did. 

Typical LP length: 14 days? 

Testing: Tested yesterday and today.. Both BFNs. I know its still really early, but I feel defeated already :( 

R/R: Rant- I found out on Wednesday that I have Strep throat! The NP that I saw said that it shouldn't affect TTC at all, but of course I'm freaking out about it. I'm so ready for this cycle to be over.  Rave- This is terrible, but I am going to a conference next week and the coworker that was supposed to go with backed out, because she didn't think she could be away from her baby that long.  I really like my coworker, but I don't think I could stand to listen to someone talk about their newborn for a 3 straight days.  

CS/Q: no chart this month 

We usually don't celebrate, but I think we are going to do a movie and dinner the following Saturday. 
    BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/5

Cycle Day/DPO: 19/7

Timing: -5, -3, -2, O, +1, +2

Typical LP length: 14-15

Testing: Going to try and wait it out til Wednesday. Who knows if I have the willpower for that 

R/R: Friday and the boss is out of the office :) Today will be more personal than actual work yay! No rants yet!

CS/Q: nothinggg

GTKY: Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? Any plans this year if so? Yes, we usually do. No presents or anything but usually make sure we spend some time together. This year we are both off work so we are doing lunch, getting donuts, going on a ferris wheel ride then getting a heart shape pizza for dinner. We've gotten the pizza for the last 4 or 5 years in a row, our tradition. 

@jengibre_zorro My H is hard to shop for too.. I bought him a great watch this year if thats an idea!
    @leafyarch Have a great time in Vegas!
    TTC journey in spoiler
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Married: 08/2016
    TTC: 10/2017
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN
    FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3

• Options
    @jengibre_zorro maybe we can help you brainstorm some gifts? What's H into? You mentioned Zombie movies - if he's into movies there's a neat thing called MoviePass you could get him for a few months!
    @leafyarch VEGAS!!!! So amazing! Sorry about the CH chaos :( I'm so confused that it could take it away 6 DPO?
    @bel194 sorry about the BFNs :( Fx for a + soon!
    @kobrien827 ohhh days with boss out are the BEST. enjoy!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

Cycle Day/DPO: 26/5

Timing: -5, -3, -1, 0, +2

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: Don't really agree with when FF says to start testing (Mon), so prob going to start next Wed if I can hold off

R/R: Our older dog is yelping again when she lands on her paw. Last week, it was her other paw. I'm so confused, and she's walking fine. I really want to take her for an x-ray, but our vet is off and I don't want to see anyone else in the clinic, and because she was abused before us she refuses to show any signs of weakness so there's almost no point in going to the vet anyway. I pressed all around her paws and legs this morning to find the spot and she just looks at me like 'what b*tch, I'm fine.'

CS/Q: nada

GTKY: Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? Any plans this year if so? Not really. Sometimes dinner at home and out for ice cream or something. This year it's Ash Wednesday, but at least our church is near the BEST ice cream place, so maybe we'll do that after mass.
  • Options
    coco2787coco2787 member
    edited February 2018
    Month/Cycle:
    1/1 AL

Cycle Day/DPO:
    24/10

Timing:
    good

Typical LP length:
    12 days

Testing:
    All day everyday.  Still BFN this morning. 

R/R:
    So glad it’s Friday.  I’m working both weekend days but I get to sleep past 5:30 so that’s exciting.  

CS/Q:
    nah

Not really.  Sometimes we go out to eat but since it’s on a weekday this year we won’t be able to.  I suppose we’ll have some sexy time or something.  
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    @coco2787 Sorry about your BFNs :(  Kind of creepy, but our siggy's are super similar! Were you in the June17 or July17 group? 
    BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 
  • Options
    @jengibre_zorro That's an awesome Valentine's tradition! GL with the test!
    @catlady2015 I hate having to make work just to take up time - hope you find something good to work on!
    @leafyarch That will be a fun trip! I love Vegas in small amounts - too many days and it gets overwhelming.
    @chopchop25 Could it be a joint/bone issue rather than a paw issue? 
    @coco2787 Sorry for the BFN.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @catlady2015 Definitely a big YAY for Friday!!
    @jengibre_zorro FX for your testing tomorrow! I am also the worlds worst gift giver...I’m usually a few weeks late also which makes it worse...
    @elothair I’m so glad you are less stressed this month and at peace with everything! I’m sure that is a really great feeling. 
    @leafyarch Vegas sounds like a great getaway! I have actually never been there...what are you most looking forward to?
    @bel194 Sorry about your BFN and the Strep throat! I hope you are feeling better, or get feeling better very soon!
    @kobrien827 You Valentine’s Day plans sound so fun! I hope you and YH enjoy your time together...Pizza is a fun tradition. Does it come in the shape of a heart? I have heard some places do that.
    @chopchop25 Sorry to hear about your dog...it is the worst when you think something is wrong but they can’t verbally tell you what it is. Hopefully you get it figured out soon and can get in to your vet when they get back.
    @coco2787 Sorry you have to work all weekend, but it is definitely a plus that you don’t have to get up at 5:30! I get up around 5 every day and I feel like I can’t sleep in even if I want to anymore on the weekends. Hopefully that isn’t the case for you!

Month/Cycle:2/2
    Cycle Day/DPO: 24/5 or 6
    Timing: good
    Typical LP length: not sure yet
    Testing: Trying to WFAF, but probably next weekend.
    R/R: I’m with everyone else...it’s Friday!! It’s been a super busy morning at work, but DH made reservations for us to go to a new steakhouse this evening...I’m so excited! We only go to the fancy steakhouses once or twice a year, but he has been talking about this one and wanted to get it in before I couldn’t eat properly cooked steak (medium-rare) any longer! No rants here today!
    CS/Q: none
    GTKY: We don’t usually do anything big for Valentine’s Day. We usually make a nice steak or crab dinner at home and just try to spend some time together since we are both super busy these days. We usually do cards but no gifts (besides the flowers and/or chocolates he gets me).
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    coco2787coco2787 member
    edited February 2018
    @bel194 I was on the July 18 BMB.  Sorry about strep, that’s awful :(. I don’t blame you for being glad your coworker isn’t going.  

@elothair I’m glad you’re feeling less stressed this cycle.  Hopefully you get some answers with your IF testing.

@jengibre_zorro my H is also obsessed with BWW.  I’m not a vegetarian but wings do nothing for me and the rest of their food sucks, so I’d call it a good gift.  I like your V Day plans, I could totally get down with zombies and bloody Mary’s. 

@leafyarch have fun in Vegas, that sounds awesome!

@kobrien827 your V Day plans sound awesome!

@chopchop25 I hope your dog is ok.  My dog is almost 9, it’s hard to see them get old. 

@spartan4life yum, enjoy your steak!

Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    @elothair I pulled on her legs, too :) I'm wondering if it's in her chest/collar since she switched legs. She's so freaking stubborn.
  • Options
    @chopchop25 FF gave me CH for CD15 on CD18 and took them away at CD19 even though my temps at CD20&21 stayed up and I discarded the CD19 temp. Hasn’t given me CH back. TCOYF app gave me CH today, CD21, for CD15, saying that I’m 6 DPO. I guess I’ll go with that.

@spartan4life I’m looking forward to everrrryyyything. We are total suckers for Vegas and go at least 3-4 times a year. After all this stress at work I really just need to forget real life for a few days, and Vegas is just perfect for that. I love Hot Shot Progressive slots and Blackjack and Fat Tuesday Frozen Peach Bellinis. Rio is our “home hotel” because we like being around the old people and not at “party hotels” lol! We also get comps there, we’re going from Thursday-Sunday and we’re only paying for Saturday night. We also booked Sunday night, even though we aren’t actually going to be sleeping there that night, but that way we don’t have to check out before noon! Haha. We got this down to a science.

• Options
    @leafyarch - jealous of your Vegas trip - how fun!
    @bel194 - Sorry about strep, that junk is everywhere right now!!
    @kobrien827 - actually he would love a watch, i'm just worried i am not sophisticated enough to choose the right one!
    @chopchop25 - moviepass is genius, and i feel like i win too lol!  Sorry the pup is in pain..could it be irritation from salt/snow/ice? i know mine have the worst time with winter
    @coco2787 - sorry about the BFN  :(
    @spartan4life - yummmmm, enjoy your dinner!

• Options
    @spartan4life Yes, we always get a Lou Malnati's deep dish heart shaped pizza. SO good!
    @jengibre_zorro Maybe take him to the store that has the watches he may like and let him pick? Ive done that before when I couldnt pick between a couple different items. Good luck!
    TTC journey in spoiler
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Married: 08/2016
    TTC: 10/2017
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN
    FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3

• Options
    galactickatesgalactickates member
    edited February 2018
    @leafyarch I love Vegas too!  They're is a game in NY, NY called Sic Bo that I'm addicted to.  It's a different version of roulette.  I LOOOOOVE that game.  Also low minimums. We always buy coronas by Tropicana because they are seriously the cheapest drinks on the strip and Bellagio endless mimosa buffet!  Thats our Vegas trifecta lol I've also been many times!  Have fun! Now I'm itching to go! 
  • Options
    @leafyarch That sounds like an awesome weekend getaway! Enjoy your trip! We definitely have to look in to going to Vegas sometime...it has always been on the list but we have just never done it. 
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options