August 2018 Moms
Options

Hump Day B(l)ump Day 1/31

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Hump Day B(l)ump Day 1/31

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lakesideknitter
    I'm sorry you've been so unwell :( I love your nails!! And that you're in a maternity tshirt (I think?). I really need to break mine out! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @legallykate
    where did you get those stickers? So cute! You look great, not bloated at all! Just a cute little bump! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ecwk Thanks! My friend who just had a baby sent them to me when I told her I was pregnant, she used the same set during her pregnancy, I think they are from Amazon? I am going to try to keep them and reuse for baby but I am not sure they will re-stick well.
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Options
    @ecwk thanks! I've actually been doing my own nails with an at-home gel kit for the last 5 years or so. It takes an hour every 2-3 weeks, but it's worth it to me! And yes, now that we've announced I'm wearing 100% maternity clothes mostly so people can tell I'm pregnant vs. chubby. I'm feeling a lot better, just nervous to eat much. I had some toast last night and oatmeal this morning. Trying to keep it light.
    Anyone else feel like their arms are getting chubby? I've always hated my arms, but they seem especially large right now.
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Options
    @lakesideknitter...hope the bland food agrees with you..what is it they say? BRAT right? Banana, rice?? Apple sauce and toast? I think...when DS had an upset stomach that's what I was told! 
    I feel like if I did my own nails that my left hand would look great but my right hand would be a mess! 
    I actually did remark on my arms this morning, but tbh all of me is getting fat, hips, tummy, face...it's bad. lol 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @calimom2524
    TIEEEEEEKS 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @calimom2524 I feel like your HDBD pics are all about the shoes.  And I'm not complaining!

• Options
    @livinthesunnylife I always manage to get the shoes lol. Last week was on purpose but yesterday was definitely not. However, as @ecwk said...tieeeeeeks! They're totes worth the attention. Andplusalso, nobody wants to see my face at this sleep deprived moment in my life  :D

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @calimom2524
    OT but how long have you had your oldest pair and how are they holding up? I love my pair so much, I'd consider getting another neutral colour ! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ecwk said:
    @calimom2524
    OT but how long have you had your oldest pair and how are they holding up? I love my pair so much, I'd consider getting another neutral colour ! 
    I've had my trusty matte blacks for over 2 years now. I got bored with them and painted them a glitter pink last year but they're still going strong! I've had to wipe the soles down with alcohol a couple of times because they got stinky but besides that they've been awesome. 

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

• Options
    @elsieisamoocow how do you edit your pics? Is that an app? 
  • Options
    @ssthomps Yep! It's called Baby Story.
    April Siggy Challenge: April Showers
    68b4a0fa9283500827195ef5a5ccdd70

About me:
    29 y/o
    Married 6.26.11
    BFP 12.23.13, EDD 9.2.14 - baby girl, born too soon at 22w6d due to a placental abruption on 5.5.14
    BFP 8.4.14, EDD 4.15.15 - rainbow son, born at 30w4d due to a placental abruption on 2.8.15, healthy 3 y/o now!
    BFP 2.28.17, EDD 11.8.17 - baby girl, miscarried at 11 weeks on 4.21.17
    BFP 11.28.17, EDD 8.8.18, delivering in July - another rainbow baby boy!

• Options