Pre-eclampsia — The Bump
High-Risk Pregnancy

Pre-eclampsia

Are there any Mommas here that have developed preeclampsia in two or more pregnancies & gone on to have a healthy 3rd pregnancy? Or had preeclampsia in 3 pregnancies? What was your experience? More or less severe? Earlier or later onset? Any extra tests you were given or special care plans?

I've had preeclampsia twice, with emergency deliveries at 36 & 29 weeks. (A scary trend of earlier onset & worse severity) Currently pregnant with number 3 and looking for advice & support!

Re: Pre-eclampsia

• I have only had it once so I am very curious. I only got protein at the end of my second but starting out with high bp early on this time which freaks me out some but on meds. When did yours creep up each time? Were you seeing spots and had protein first or what was your clues? I know bp has always been my issue but I def saw spots last time before it was full blown and starting gaining weight fast. This is my third as well and we are doing the same testing as I did with the others. Starting 24 hour collections at 12 weeks. More bloodwork and ultrasounds then the average person. 

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP