CD 55 (!!!!) — please ignore post — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

CD 55 (!!!!) — please ignore post

little_brenlittle_bren
Ninth Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Love Its 1000 Comments
edited January 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Hi, there. I’ve been lurking a lot but am posting now because I STILL haven’t had a period and I have had a bunch of negative pee tests even at FMP. I tried to see my dr but she was super booked and it’s still another 10 days out. My cycles have been right at or close to 28 days. I got a positive OPK at two different points during the 55 days several weeks apart. What is happening? Has anyone had something like this happen? 

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
Married July 2010
DC #1 Oct 2013
DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: CD 55 (!!!!) — please ignore post

• Hi, there. I’ve been lurking a lot but am posting now because I STILL haven’t had a period and I have had a bunch of negative pee tests even at FMP. I tried to see my dr but she was super booked and it’s still another 10 days out. My cycles have been right at or close to 28 days. I got a positive OPK at two different points during the 55 days several weeks apart. What is happening? Has anyone had something like this happen? 
    QFP. If you've been lurking a lot, you would know that one off posts like this are frowned upon here. A great place to put this would have been the chart stalk/questions thread. Since you've gotten positive OPKs multiple times, it sounds like your body is probably gearing up to O but it hasn't happened yet. Lots of people here have long cycles, so you're not alone. GL at the doctor. 
    Sorry about that. I missed that thread I guess.

Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • @pebbledam I thought I had introduced myself. I can do that though. Thanks.

Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

• @little_bren - You may have! If you did, I missed it. This sort of discussion would fit in well on the WTO daily thread or the CS/Q weekly thread!
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    dragonette505lurvleybunchococonuts