September 2018 Moms

Meal Plan Monday (on Tuesday) 1/23

I know it’s Tuesday, but I’m struggling trying to make a grocery list I need ideas! 

What’s on your list this week? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1: 11/15/2010 * Missed M/C 12/28 * D&C 12/29/2010
BFP#2: 3/31/2011 * IT'S A GIRL! * Born 11/17/2011
BFP#3 CP 11/15/2014 
BFP#4 9/3/2015 * Team Green turned PINK * Born 05/16/2016
BFP#5 12/26/2017 *SURPRISE* Due 09/02/2018

Re: Meal Plan Monday (on Tuesday) 1/23

• Lol, chicken tenders, fish sticks, Mac and cheese, and fruit. The struggle is so real. I am so lucky that so far I've been able to eat most things, if I don't look at it and try not to smell it before it goes into my mouth. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Basically nothing sounds appealing right now, and I'm eating just to eat and keep the nausea away.

M- skinnytaste turkey meatball stroganoff with egg noodles 
    T- skinnytaste blackened fish tacos with slaw and cauliflowered rice 
    W- daily dose of pepper Italian cheesy rice skillet 
    Tr- skinnytaste Santa fe chicken
  • Loading the player...
  • @nlc8424 the skinnytaste turkey meatball stroganoff is a family favorite, so good! My husband likes it with sweet potato noodles, it's a really good flavor combination!
  • @jjess1201 I definitely failed at making the meatballs, hah. The mixture was way too wet to stick together and I was making it in my instant pot so not as much control over the heat. It was delish though!
  •  I'm sorry I am just seeing this! I usually use the app and only log in on the actual site occasionally! Yes,e meatball mixture is always pretty wet but I do the crockpot recipe and you have to brown the meatballs first so it works out okay. :)

• I usually meal plan and cook every day but I’ve been tooooo tired haha. Bought some frozen stuff so DH can make me dinner (he’s a sweetheart but he doesn’t know how to cook lol). Amy’s frozen veggie lasagna is amazing, FYI. Other than that, I’ve been eating pasta and frozen veggies!
  • I bit the bullet and signed us up for Home Chef. I’m super excited to not have to grocery shop and preplan ingredients but still have a somewhag healthy, tasty meal to make. My stuff arrives next week!  :)