September 2018 Moms
Options

Fit Mom Friday 1/19

How did this week go? Goals for next week? Recipe ideas? Funny gif depicting your life right now? 

Re: Fit Mom Friday 1/19

• Options
    The flu hit so hard, I've done nothing all week. Feeling lazy.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Morning sickness started for me. Tuesday I went to practice some curling and I think the cold air made me feel better (I'm hoping that's it because I have a bonspiel/tournament this weekend) and I did a super lame workout last night. 3 minutes of stationary bike that made knees feel weird, 9 minutes of rowing that was way harder than I was expecting, then stretching for the rest of Young Sheldon and laying on the floor for the first half of Moms. It was definitely a workout for champions  :D
  • Options
    The flu hit so hard, I've done nothing all week. Feeling lazy.
    The flu is the worst! Rest up!!!
  • Options
    I did a 30-minute peloton ride on my exercise bike 4 times and walked the dog every day for a few miles. Hoping to keep my momentum up.
  • Options
    Crossfit four days this week....the exhaustion is definitely a factor though.
  • Options
    I've been going to Stroller Strides through Fit4Mom since my son was 8 weeks old. I try and go at least 3-4 times a week and do far have been keeping up. I'm definitely struggling with exhaustion though and can barely finish some of the cardio sections. I need to start using my Peleton more to get some good cardio in.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Does anyone remember if exercising in the second tri gets easier? Hahaha I need something to look forward to. Last time I couched it the entire first trimester so starting up in the second was hard
  • Options
    @EErin86 It DOES get easier for the most part, but for me things like running never got easier.
    @AdmiralKitty -where do you do Fit4Mom? I taught stroller strides for 4 years after my son was born in Texas - love the program! I'm going to start going to Fit4Baby next month.
  • Options
    @elynds I go to the San Francisco Peninsula franchise mostly. I wasn't sure how early was too early to start fit4baby- but I'm definitely going to go to it as well! I did half of a body back session in December before an injury stopped me from finishing. It's such an amazing program! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Flu hit our kiddos this last week so it was a bad week! Back on track this week, i go on my lunch break at work, 20 min of cardio and 20 min of weights! 
    My meal plan this week consists of low carb meals, lean proteins and lots of veggies!