Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday 1/17

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

C/S:

GTKY: What is your favourite podcast series?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: WTO Wednesday 1/17

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 11/11

CD: 7 

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, Pom Juice, OPKs, Still waiting for spotting to stop so we can start HIO

R/R: Rant: I got a cell phone ticket yesterday! I know it's my own damn fault but it was the least offensive 'cell phone use' ever - I was stopped at a four way stop and no one was behind me/in any of the other directions so I had stopped a bit longer and grabbed my phone to put on the charger. And of course there happens to be a police in an unmarked vehicle sitting on the side of the rode on the intersecting road! $500 later....ugh! I was in a neighbourhood with awful parking too so if I had had the option to pull over to do it I totally would have but after about 6 blocks of circling trying to find a spot to park I had given up. Oh well, lesson learned. I guess I'll be giving up Starbucks for a while to pay it off! 

C/S: No chart this month and it's a glorious feeling!

GTKY: What is your favourite podcast series? I just started listening to the Beat Infertility series and really never even understood the beauty of podcasts before then - so this is a selfish question since I'm looking for some new stuff to listen to because I do a lot of driving for work and have really been enjoying listening to them in the car!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    LJMoon6LJMoon6 member
    edited January 2018

Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD:

WAYDTGKU:
    PNV, CM, OPKs, BBT. H is getting his SA this Friday (he was really hoping he would get to cancel… sorry babe)

R/R: Rant.
    It’s CD1… and now I’m in double digits. My cramps are bad, I’m still sick and feeling worse than yesterday, it’s busy at work, and I slept like crap last night because I decided to drink coffee at 4 in the afternoon… Idiot. Rave. On a better note, I’m happy that cycle is over.  It felt like something was off, and the stress from everything else did not help (still waiting for my results from the cardio tests).  Glad to know that my LP is being consistent though.

C/S:
    nope

GTKY:
    I don’t listen to podcasts… I have nothing against them, I just haven’t found time to do it.

@elothair $500!!!! Are you kidding me! That’s ridiculous! Just for having your phone in your hands. What a terrible cop, should of just given you a warning. 

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry I've not been around much the last couple of days! We had a reorganization at work that took effect Monday and it has been a crazy couple of days. Stealing a few minutes here because I missed you ladies!

Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: PNV, charting, temping, OPK's, B Complex

R/R: i finally stepped on the scale after the holidays. Up 8 pounds, hope a big chunk of that is water weight from AF. 

C/S: nothing to look at here

GTKY: What is your favourite podcast series? I'm not really a podcast girl, either! 

@elothair - the audacity! It's awful. I can't believe it was 500 dollars! 
    @LJMoon6 - sorry about the cramps and double-digits. I'm there with you in cramp land, sister. It's awful. Hope you hear about your cardio tests soon! Did they tell you when you were supposed to get your results? 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @LJMoon6 Sorry about CD 1 and making it to the double digits. It's rough, huh. :(
    @elothair Wow! That is crazy steep. You definitely should have just gotten a warning. I'm sorry. And I'll have to check that podcast out!

Month/Cycle: 14/12

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: BBT/CM, Diet

R/R: Rant: At work, I am managing a very entry level kid. I'm a millennial and was always upset at the generalization that millennials are lazy, entitled, etc. But now I can see why people think that. I took him to a meeting yesterday and he didn't even bring a notepad/pen and sat there looking bored out of his mind. He is on his phone constantly, comes in late every day. It is driving me crazy. He is lucky to have this job, so it blows my mind how he acts. Rave: I have a hair appointment today and I can't wait. My hair needs a makeover. 

C/S: Nothing exciting. Since I didn't take Clomid this cycle, I'm doubtful I'll even ovulate, but I'm still tracking to see if hopefully it happens. 

GTKY: I've never gotten into podcasts. I'm looking forward to seeing the suggestions. 
  • Options
    @elothair you're still spotting?! I can't believe you got a cell phone ticket for for putting your phone on charge!
    @LJMoon6 sorry about CD1 and double digits 
    @catlady2015 we missed you too! but take whatever time you need - real life can definitely get in the way of internet life.
    Month/Cycle:

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: PNV's. HIO everyday. charting. opks.

R/R: I'm getting a really sore throat again. I had strep last month so I'm so over it. 

C/S: opks are finally doing its thing! Yesterday was near positive so today I'll see if it's more positive or if it's negative indicating surge is done.

GTKY: What is your favourite podcast series? I don't listen to them! H listens to SOO many. 
  • Options
    @elothair What kind of law is this that you can't even plug your cell phone in?! We don't have any cell phone laws where I live so you see people texting and driving on the interstate all the time. It's super dangerous. Sorry about the ticket! That's never fun. Especially when you can't blame someone else for it! 
    @krissy2241 That guy sounds awful. 

Month/Cycle: 7/5 (1 loss 1 benched)

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: OPKS, CM, prayer, eating my vegetables, Netflix & Chill, etc.

R/R: Waiting on a positive OPK still. According to my app, I should be ovulating today. I kind of expected to ovulate late since AF lasted a long time and started out slow. I'm wondering if I'm actually only at CD16 or something. I'm hoping for a positive OPK in the next 2-3 days, but all signs are pointing to it being later. On the bright side, I booked myself a massage for Saturday afternoon and I'm really excited! 

GTKY: What is your favorite podcast series? I have never listened to a podcast. I've heart that Scarlet & Gold has a good one though. Maybe I will give it a try today.
  • Options
    @elothair He totally should have given you a warning! Also, that is an insanely high fee for that one. Sorry you had to deal with that!
    @LJMoon6 so sorry about CD1
    @krissy2241 That stinks that he is contributing to this gen's bad rap. Do you think you could coach him a bit on meeting presence?
    @kristah2 Hope it doesn't turn into anything worse than a sore throat! Fingers crossed you're feeling better in no time.
    @acciocoffee A massage sounds amazing! Hope you see the positive OPK soon!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: OPK, BBT

R/R: The scale is up after a pretty healthy day yesterday. Scales are dumb. (right @catlady2015? We'll get this off in no time!)

C/S: started the daily OPKs yesterday

GTKY: What is your favourite podcast series? I've actually never listened to a podcast. Glad to know I am not alone @acciocoffee!
  • Options
    @elothair  Sorry about your ticket!! We got a dumb $50 ticket for parking on our street a couple weeks ago when it was snowing. Apparently you can’t do that...

@LJMoon6 Sorry about CD1, GL to YH on the SA!

@catlady2015 I avoid the scale like the plague during AF, my pants not fitting is enough for me...I am always up at least 5lbs which could also be due to the fact that I never stop eating during AF...

@krissy2241 I agree with you on the Millenials...I am also a millennial and hate being called that. There are so many of us that don’t fit with the stereotypes, but there are still many that do unfortunately. Hopefully he realizes the impact of his actions.

@kristah2 yay for positive opks finally! I hope you aren’t getting sick again, feel better!

Month/cycle: 2/2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: HIO, charting, pnvs

R/R: Happy to have made it halfway through the work week! Not much else going on.

C/S: This isn’t a chart question, but more of a TTC question in general so I hope this is an ok spot to ask. I don’t drink a lot of tea, but when it is this cold I find myself grabbing a warm cup of tea in the late morning/ early afternoon. I always go for the decaf mostly because I don’t need any extra caffeine, but are there certain types of teas or ingredients that you have read/heard should be avoided when TTC?

GTKY: I honestly have never listened to a Podcast series so I am really interested to see everyone’s answers.
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    @elothair - Ugh about your cell phone ticket!! I got one while downtown Chicago once - My GPS wasn't working with all the tall buildings so I had to call someone for directions. I was at a stop light and a cop was literally standing on the sidewalk. $500 is so steep!! Not a mistake you;ll make again, I'm sure!
    @ljmoon6 - Sorry about CD1 and that your having awful cramps.
    @catlady - I hope the reorganization is a good one, even if it's been a crazy few days.
    @krissy2241 and @spartan4life - I think we need a split to the millennial generation. I'm in that group, too, but I'm also one of the good ones!! ;)
    @kristah2 - I hope you get a good OPK today!! 
    @acciocoffee - Jealous of your massage - I hope you enjoy it! 
    @chopchop25 - Scales are definitely dumb - I'm up 6 lbs. 

Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Waiting for spotting to stop for now...

R/R: There were 2 accidents on my way into work this morning!! It took me an hour instead of 30 minutes. Really a minor inconvenince for me - I do hope those involved are ok.

C/S: Not much here yet... 

GTKY: What is your favourite podcast series? I watch a "podcast" on YouTube - the Jenna and Julien Podcast (Jenna Marbles) they talk about all kinds of random things and generally just goof off for 45-60 minutes. I am in the market for work friendly podcasts though - this one is definitely NOT work friendly!! 
  • Options
    @chopchop25 I talked to my boss and we are going to sit down and set some goals over the next few months for him. So hopefully that conversation helps. 
    @spartan4life @kimberbeep Yes, I'm totally on board with the making our own none-millennial-millennial group  :D  
    @spartan4life that's a good question on the tea. I have no idea but am looking forward to the responses. I drink a lot of tea and never really thought about the impact. 
  • Options
    @elothair - ohhhhhh noooo!  I can't believe how expensive it is!  
    @LJMoon6 - sorry you're having a rough CD1 - hopefully its uphill from here!
    @catlady2015 - eeek, reorg!  Hopefully it was a good thing?
    @krissy2241 - people being on cell phones in meetings is one of my biggest pet peeves!!
    @kristah2 - yay for the positive OPK!  Catch you on the flip side!
    @acciocoffee - netflix and chill?  at least someone is doing it right  :D
    @chopchop25 - scales are so dumb,  my weight can and does fluctuate 5+ lbs a day, so i wouldn't even stress about it.
    @spartan4life - i've heard very large quantities of peppermint tea can have a minor effect, but i think its like, unrealistic amounts (unless you're drinking 30 cups? lol).  Most standard herbal teas in moderation should be fine!  I think some teas are even supposed to help, but i have no idea which ones....

Month/Cycle: 4/4

WAYDTGKU: putting way too much emphasis on the one shot we have this cycle  :D:D:D

R/R: i have a 5:45 am flight tomorrow.  UGHHHHHHHHHH.  why do i do this to myself???

C/S:

GTKY: What is your favourite podcast series? Not exclusively a podcast, but i have always been a huge fan of this american life.  i have a schoolgirl crush on ira glass because i am the nerdiest nerd that ever nerded.
  • Options
    Hi ladies, I'm finally ready to participate in the dailies again. I've been spending the last couple of months in the ttcal thread.

@elothair That really sucks that you got a cell phone ticket. But I could never give up Starbucks.
    @LJMoon6 It's good news to know your LP is still consistent. When will you get the results back from your cardio test?
    @catlady2015 I'm sure a lot of that weight is from AF, I usually weigh at least 5lbs due to AF.
    @krissy2241 Yay for having a hair appointment today!
    @kristah2 Yay for a near positive OPK!
    @acciocoffee I hope you get a positive OPK soon and I hope you enjoy the massage on Saturday!
    @spartan4life I've read that you should stay away from herbal teas when ttc, but that's only from a quick google search. I usually go for decaf orange pekoe tea in the afternoon.
    @kimberbeep That really makes for a long commute. I hope the people involved in the accident are ok.
    @jengibre_zorro That's a brutal flight time. Hopefully you can go to bed early!

Month/Cycle: 9/6 (3 cycles off due to losses)

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, pom juice, opks, HIO

R/R: No rant or rave, but it feels good to be participating in the dailies again.

C/S: Not temping.

GTKY: What is your favourite podcast series? I don't listen to any podcasts, but I am currently listening to the Harry Potter audiobooks. I've read the series several times, but it's been a few years.
  • Options
    @jengibre_zorro I can't bring myself to use HIO or BD, so from now on I will be using N&C (Netflix & Chill). Can we get that added to the official book of acronyms? 
  • Options
    @acciocoffee and @jengibre_zorro I am totally down with  N&C!  Let's make it a thing?  :D
  • Options
    @ChloandCoco I'm sorry for your loss. Welcome back to the dailies. Does pom juice help when TTC? I haven't heard that I don't think!
  • Options
    @ChloandCoco - Do you know of an alternative to POM juice? I know that's a brand name, and I found it in the cold juice section of the grocery store, but it's pretty expensive! Is there a recommended amount? Anyone else, feel free to chime in too! 
  • Options
    acciocoffeeacciocoffee member
    edited January 2018
    @kimberbeep I think any pomegranate juice is fine as long is it is 100% juice. If not then at least I have a delicious drink to look forward to every night!

ETA words
  • Options
    @meladams10 Sorry about CD1. It’s hard when YH just doesn’t understand the emotions. I was also wondering about the POMjuice...I have read about it on here a couple of times. What are the benefits?

@acciocoffee I have also heard about pineapple...I prefer pineapple so hopefully they have equivalent benefits!
  • Options
    @meladams10 , @spartan4life and @kimberbeep Pomegranate juice is suppose to help thicken your uterine lining, so I drink it once AF is done until I ovulate. It also doesn't have to be POM juice, it can be any brand as long as it's 100% juice. I mix 1 cup of pom juice with some sparkling water and it makes a nice evening drink, since I cut out alcohol.
  • Options
    I’m super busy at work today so love tits to all and I’ll try and check back in later but @acciocoffee your WAYDTGKU always crack me up, I’m totally using N&C from now on!  :D
  • Options
    @meladams10 so sorry about CD1! 
  • Options
    I'm waiting to check-in until after my u/s this afternoon but wanted to say @spartan4life - green tea is allegedly useful in increasing the volume of your CM. I drink green tea instead of coffee (although I love coffee much, much more) starting at the tail end of AF while WTO (and this cycle for the whole cycle I've cut out coffee). There is caffeine in green tea but it's like 35mg or so whereas coffee is 200mg. You can also buy decaf green tea, it will have a very negligible amount of caffeine. Red Raspberry Leaf tea is also thought to tone the uterus so many people drink it while WTO as well, but then don't drink it after O because it can *maybe*cause contractions. RRL tea is also nice during AF - I had a really rough AF a couple cycles ago (like, doubled over in pain bad) and someone suggested that in addition to midol and I did think it helped some. 
  • Options

@catlady2015 My weight fluctuates at least 5 lbs every day.  I wouldn’t worry too much about 8 lbs. My cramps are only bad on CD1 so I really shouldn’t complain.  But they still suck! I’m hoping to get the results sometime this week.  I sent a message to my doc this morning to find out when exactly… I hope he’s speedy with a response.

@krissy2241 I like to think it’s not really millennials that people are generalizing but more the new entry level kids that you’re talking about.  Every new generation is complained about but we all grow up and become more responsible.

@kristah2 Sore throats suck!  I had one this weekend and now I mostly just have a head cold.  It just keeps draggin on!  I hope you can nip it in the bud!

@acciocoffee So jealous of your massage! That sounds so relaxing.  Confession: I had no idea what Netflix and chill meant until last year… Where did it even come from!? Lol

@chopchop25 My weight always goes up when I’m trying to be healthier too. It’s so stupid!

@spartan4life I’m nervous about the SA for sure, but not as nervous as DH is… I feel bad for him.  I know I’m been obsessing too much about TTC so I think he’s feeling all sorts of pressure.

@kimberbeep Sorry about your commute being terrible.  I take the bus now but I remember too many times when it took me 3 hours when normal commute was 45 min. Not ok.

@jengibre_zorro 5:45am flight sounds awful… but I love flying so I probably wouldn’t mind lol.  I definitely need to stay more positive.  I’ve been so pessimistic the last two cycles.

@chloandcoco I was really curious if my LP was going to be the same this cycle and I’m so happy it was.  I just need to keep looking at the positive side of things.  I’m trying to wrangle the results out of my doc today but if not I should hopefully know by the end of the week.

@meladams10 Hey cycle buddy!  Sorry for CD1 for you too. I’m just hoping that low stress and positive attitude will do the trick this cycle! 

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Options
    Since most people commented on my ticket (and thank you for sympathizing!) - To be fair the ticket itself was only $368 but then it also costs 4 points against my licence which means I have to pay a $175 fine for those because it's above the 'allowable' 3 points/year limit. (Which is dumb since why not just calculate it all into the ticket fee and I've also never had any other ticket ever so never had a point against my license in the 15 years I've been driving!) And I'm pretty sure the cops aren't allowed to give warnings for cell phones here due to the zero tolerance policy - he could have probably ignored it but chose not to (and to be fair I suppose he was doing his job!).

@LJMoon6 Sorry for the double digits - that was a hard milestone for me too.
    @catlady2015 I am still avoiding the scale from after the holidays! At my dr. appointment yesterday she made me step on in my boots and coat - I couldn't look and told her I didn't want to know!
    @krissy2241 Yes to the millennial thing! We had a conversation on this in another thread a while back - it's unfair we get lumped in with them!
    @kristah2 Yep - I spot for 2-3 days at the beginning and end usually, super annoying. Woohoo for OPKs finally coming through!
    @acciocoffee It's a zero tolerance policy here - you can't touch them at all while you're in the car unless you are parked and your car is turned off. It's definitely overkill and really has't lessened people doing it either - I'm pretty sure it's just a money grab given how high the fine is. I hope you get a positive OPK soon - I usually O later in my cycle and the waiting sucks!
    @chopchop25 I avoid my scale for that exact reason - they don't reflect properly IMO - "I fed you a vegetable yesterday, why aren't you skinny?!"
    @spartan4life I could be wrong but I think while TTC there isn't any big tea ingredients to avoid - when pregnant I know some teas can affect the absorption of nutrients but until your KU I wouldn't worry too much. In fact, I think some teas are recommended while TTC - red raspberry leaf might be one if I remember correctly?
    @kimberbeep Ugh, traffic jams are the worst! Jenna is hilarious - I used to watch her on youtube all the time but totally forgot about her!
    @jengibre_zorro I have two early morning flights in the next month - they are the worst! Although I also have an overnight one which may be even worse than getting up super early.
    @ChloandCoco Welcome back to the dailies! I likely won't actually give up Starbucks because I'm so addicted but I'm feeling guilty enough right now to consider it since it's such a bug chunk of money we weren't expecting to pay for! 
    @meladams10 Sorry you are back in the WTO! But yes to this board being way more active! Although if you don't come on early you end up being so far behind with tags that I find it hard to catch up sometimes since I need to have like half an hour to devote to it!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @ChloandCoco Thank you for the info about Pom juice. That sounds delish with sparkling water! I might also try it in my morning smoothie.
    @zamora_spin and @jengibre_zorro Thank you for the tea info...that is very helpful!
  • Options
    @elothair your comment cracked me up so hard! I did feed it a vegetable! ;)
  • Options
    @meladams10 - Sorry about CD1. *hugs* CD1 this month hit me pretty hard too, and my H was also rather blase about it. I know he's just trying to look ahead and be optimistic (b/c we can't change it) but I just wanted to be upset and wallow for awhile. I will say some wine made me feel better! Hope you can do something nice for yourself tonight. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    Wow so many posts already 

@elothair that really sucks that the ticket fine is so high!! But good to hear that you are not planning to entirely give up starbucks ;) 

@meladams10 sorry to find you back here, had my fx for you. Wish you luck this cycle 

Month/cycle: 7/7

CD 15 

WAYDTGKU: the usual OPK, BBT

R/R: Almost had an accident on the way to work today. Roads are slippery! Looking forward to the weekend. Hope O day comes on time as have a very narrow window this time. :/

GTKY: not a podcast person really. There was a time when i used to listen to a harry potter podcast but it didnt last long.  

• Options
    Month/cycle: 1/1

CD: 8 (Which I realized today matches my Whole30. Convenient!)

WAYD: BBT, PNVs when they get here.

R/R: Lower AL, where I live, has come to a standstill because of a light dusting of snow received before the sun even came up. This IN native is rolling her eyes hard.

GTKY: Wow, not many podcast fans here, huh? So let's see. Fresh Air is good, but I tend to pick and choose based on the interviewee. This American Life is a classic. Serial Season 1 was great. S-Town was great too. Stuff You Should Know and Stuff Mom Never Told You (before the new hosts) are fantastic. H loves Radiolab. The Moth is really engaging. Levar Burton Reads, although i'm sort of sick of the way he reads dialogue. And recently I've gotten into Movie Crush, a new podcast from one of the hosts of Stuff You Should Know.
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/5

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Not really anything at the moment. Vitamins and supplements

R/R: Another blah day. I'm on the struggle bus for sure...probably going to call tomorrow to make an appointment to see my GP about an OB referral. I've needed help before, so I might as well get it over with and start the process. 

C/S: Not much to see at the moment

GTKY: I want to start listening....but I'm not even sure how? Do y'all listen through iTunes? Or....?

No tags today ladies....My heart just isn't in it right now, and most ttc questions looked like they had been covered already. Love tits to you all though! 
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    @zamora_spin Yay for having a great ultrasound! Also, I love "ute twin", haha!
  • Options
    @ChloandCoco Thanks for the info. about the pom juice! I may do that this cycle!
    @catlady2015 We are one in the same! I give myself one day to be very sad about it and to wallow in self pity, then I have to move on. Hopefully our next cycle will be better for us! I am partaking in a couple glasses of wine tonight (:
    @nasah15 I'm so glad you made it to work okay! Fx for your O!
    @josie12367 I hope your day gets better. Definitely smart to get those appointments started and I'm sure it will help make you feel better as well. Keep us updated!!

• Options
    @pensivecrayon Thanks for all the podcast tips! Downloading a bunch of those now!
    @zamora_spin I probably could but I honestly don't have the time or energy to put into it and with cell phone tickets they often don't budge on them here because it's their new big push at the moment so they are being extra strict. I'm glad your u/s went well today - grow follies grow!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @elothair holy s!!! What state do you live in? Those tickets are only 90 bucks in MD. I once got one in an elaborate setup where they had some guy standing on the side of the road pretending to be homeless who was sending plates to near by cops. I’m sorry this happened to you!

@krissy2241 I’m with @LJMoon6 I think it’s just a stereotype. I was just ranting abOut this in TWW.

@catlady2015 scales are the devil, I avoid them like the plague.

Im lurking from TWW because it looks like everyone is WTO.
  • Options
    **Lurking from TWW 
    @josie12367 I don't know about the other ladies but I use podbay.fm to listen to mine.  If that doesn't work just Google podbay podcasts and it should come up.  I like that you can skip through any commercials through the web browser.  My sister suggested the podcast addict app. I've used it a couple times but I mostly listen at work on my laptop so podbay is easier for me. 
  • Options
    @cdepperschmidt I’m from BC, Canada. It’s serious ridiculous how high the fine is!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @elothair - sounds like it would be hard to get out of. When I got my ticket downtown, I started crying, not bawling, but obviously tearing up. I told the cop I was lost and late to my cousins wedding, couldn't find the hotel and my gps wasn't working. He seemed sympathetic, but couldn't help me with directions and still gave me the ticket.