TWW Sat 1/13

Month/Cycle:

Cycle Day/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LPs length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Channeling the Harry Potter mania we've had lately: if you had the ability to speak/understand any animal, which would it be and why? 

*TW*
Me: 38 DH: 41
Married: 2016
BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19

Re: TWW Sat 1/13

• Options

Month/Cycle: 3/3

Cycle Day/DPO: 22/10

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LPs length: 12

Testing: Doubtful it's needed, but Monday if temps are back up. 

R/R: Ice and snow yesterday and both DH and I woke up with migraine-type headaches. Neither of us is motivated to get up and clean off the car/driveway and I really really want French fries for lunch. On the rave side, our moscato was totes delish last night and so was dinner!

CS/Q: giant temp dip today. feels like AF is maybe going to show a couple days early. I know I'm not out till she's here, but I'm not super optimistic right now. My chart is in spoiler if anyone wants to look. 

GTKY: Channeling the Harry Potter mania we've had lately: if you had the ability to speak/understand any animal, which would it be and why? Most definitely a kitty. Although if I could speak bird and find out why my IL's parrot laughs every time she hears my voice, that would also be great. 

*TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    Having a rather rough morning this morning and just wanted to stop in and check on you ladies! 

@catlady2015 I’m glad you got to enjoy your dinner and Moscato, yum! I hope your headache goes away soon, that’s the worst. Did you guys get lots of snow?? My fingers are still crossed for you this cycle! I of course totally agree with you on wanting to be able to talk to cats! Thank goodness for my kitty.. but I’d love to know why he bites randomly. Haha! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@catlady2015 Boo for migraines :( I had one this week too, they are terrible! At least the wine and dinner was great so its worth it!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

Cycle Day/DPO: 23/12

Timing: We'll see..

Typical LPs length: 14-15

Testing: Maybe tomorrow since I'm off work and AF is predicted to show. I always try and test on days off, my logic is if I get a BFP, I wont want to go to work haha

R/R: Slow day in the office today so its netflix and meal planning today. Come on 5pm! Pup is still sick which makes me feel so sad. I hate when my animals dont feel good :(

CS/Q:

GTKY: Channeling the Harry Potter mania we've had lately: if you had the ability to speak/understand any animal, which would it be and why? Most definitely my cat.. I would love to hear what goes through his mind on the daily.

TTC journey in spoiler
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Married: 08/2016
    TTC: 10/2017
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN
    FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3

• Options
    @meladams10 - sorry about the rough morning! hope things are OK. We got probably 4-5 inches of snow on top of some ice, so fun times will be had getting the car out.  

@kobrien827 - GL tomorrow! I agree with your logic 1000%! poor pupp-o. :( I hoped he'd feel better today! Is he any better, or same old? 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @catlady2015 Thank you! Keeping my fx for you as well :) I thought Ruby was feeling better last night but then was up multiple times during the night so a vet visit might be in our future.
    TTC journey in spoiler
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Married: 08/2016
    TTC: 10/2017
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN
    FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3