Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO FriYAY 01/12

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

C/S:

GTKY:  Does your SO know you are on TB?  What are your SO’s thoughts on you bumping (or) why does your SO not know?  

Re: WTO FriYAY 01/12

• Options
    Hahah this cracked me up for some reason! Still watching my Thursday night tv on the west coast. See you ladies in the morning!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hope it's ok if I jump in here today. I intro'd a few weeks ago but have been hanging in TFAS because I was ntnp for a while.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: will be getting opk's, vaguely keeping an eye on cm, tracking my cycle and pre seed.

R/R: Just kind of nervous/excited to be trying for real.

C/S: 

GTKY:  Does your SO know you are on TB?  What are your SO’s thoughts on you bumping (or) why does your SO not know?  
    He doesn't. He has a job that basically is pretty paranoia inducing so he wouldn't be thrilled with the idea of me talking about personal stuff on the internet even though it's "anonymous." Last time around he knew I lurked on some kind of baby board but he didn't know what. He thought it made me upset to read it, but really I would just always come on when I was already upset and it would make me feel better. So here I am again!
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:15/15

CD:10

WAYDTGKU:BBT,CM,OPK,HIO

R/R: So I got up in the middle of the night to let the dogs do their business and I guess I didn`t close the door tight after I let them in, because this morning I woke up to an angry H cursing that he fixed the door and that it had blown open in the night. I told I let the dogs out so there`s nothing wrong with the door that I must not have closed it tight. Good thing we live remote or some stranger could have walked in.

C/S:nope

GTKY:  Does your SO know you are on TB?  What are your SO’s thoughts on you bumping (or) why does your SO not know?  He knows and he likes I have a place to chat with other ladies about  TTC .
  • Options
    @galactickates that is awesome news about getting that bill written off!  
    @jengibre_zorro FX this is your month!
    @offtoneverland yay for positive OPK! 
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options

@galactickates OMG that this the BEST NEWS!! I’m so happy you got that taken care of.
    @kristah2 Yay for you DH getting home and the dogs leaving  :)
    @offtoneverland Yay for the positive OPK! I was hoping to get mine last night too because that’s when I got it last month. My DH plays video games also. What is your DH into? That is the worst when you feel like you are doing way more than your fair share at work. My last job was the same which caused me to switch companies. Congrats on the new job! Is it the same line of work? Sorry your DH doesn’t really understand why you are TB. Sometimes I wish I was a little less obsessed with TTC and DH was a little more interested so we could balance each other out.
    @jengibre_zorro I’m glad you guys are getting at least one good day during your fertile time. FX for you!
    @coco2787 I’m so sorry your DH hurt his shoulder! I also hate when DH isn’t here when I go to bed. I have such a hard time falling asleep. Do you think he will recover quickly? I feel you on being nervous/anxious waiting to see if you O this cycle. I’m in the same boat ATM.

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: everything

R/R: I am going snowboarding tomorrow and I cannot wait! It’s currently snowing in the mountains so it should be a good day. Also, I just started the 3rd book in one of my favorite series. If anyone likes fantasy, you should check out The Stormlight Archive. It’s so good!

C/S: My temps are all over the place 
    :/ 

GTKY:  Yes, my DH knows I’m on TB. He likes that I can find support here. Sometimes it annoys him if I am on it too much in the evening. But my DH plays this stupid game a lot so we are basically on our phones the same amount of time.

TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    chopchop25chopchop25 member
    edited January 2018
    @galactickates Congrats on being done with the bill and a happy resolution! In which part of the left coast do you reside? I'm in OR (or, as I have to explain to wayyyy too many people, the state NORTH OF CALIFORNIA)
    @emmasemm That's so neat that he's been able to bond with guys over IVF. What a great outlet for him!
    @offtoneverland Congrats on the pos OPK and new job!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: CD5ish. AF is over so getting ready to start tracking all the things again.

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK

R/R: Just irrationally rationally cranky this morning bc I forgot to take my BBT. I was on a roll and stormed out of the house before DH this morning because he was giving me answers in Spanish before letting me even attempt (this after throwing the dogs on the bed to wake me up-which is adorable but also the reason I forgot to take my temp.) And now my mom is asking me questions for recommendations that I answered for her November. It grinds my gears when people aren't paying attention and don't stop to reflect that that means someone else has to do something twice. If you aren't ready to focus and pay attention, then hold off.
    I'm an asshat, but at least I'm mildly amused by my antics and own ridiculousness after... (except this second annoyance with my mother right now, that's a for real pet peeve.)
    I think more coffee this morning will make me a pleasant morning. I'm very thankful DH puts up with my ridiculousness and rant-y days.
    Okay. The End. Sorry about that one.

C/S: going to be over the top on daily OPKs soon since AF was a little early

GTKY:  Does your SO know you are on TB?  What are your SO’s thoughts on you bumping (or) why does your SO not know?  Yup, he's happy I'm here because all of my local friends basically got pregnant as soon as they decided to start trying. 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 17/20

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: IVF

R/R: Monday is the day! I have 8 mature and 5 that may or mat not be mature by ER day! Yay!

C/S:

Yes, he does. He thinks its good for me for an outlet and for gathering knowledge about this whole process

• Options
    @chopchop25 I forgot to take mine today too and ugh it is frustrating when that happens. 
    @elothair your weekend sounds like mine. I am so excited to have nothing planned and no obligations. I would actually look at diaper bags weirdly. I travel a lot for work and they are the most practical way to organize all your crap and still function properly. 
    @eleven_ K for real. I swear you are from my state too. Maybe I'll see ya on the slopes this weekend :)
    @offtoneverland lol your hubby sounds like mine. I'm like for real, you are picking video games over HIO right now?? And I feel like that too at work right now. It is getting to me and has made me irrationally emotional this week. 
    @galactickates I'm glad your bill got taken care of. What a relief. 

Month/Cycle: 14/12

CD:7

WAYDTGKU: BBT/CM, diet right now. 

R/R: Nothing today! 

C/S: Nope

GTKY:  Does your SO know you are on TB?  What are your SO’s thoughts on you bumping (or) why does your SO not know? LOL NO. He would think it was weird. He acts like 14 months isn't very long to be trying and that I'm crazy for being so upset and concerned about it. It feels so good to have found a place to talk and relate to people though, so I'll tell him soon.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies for all the cheers about my bill.  I was really struggling with that.  Not because of the money but the principal of it.  I actually feel like a huge weight is off me.  Also @offtoneverland-yay for the +opk! And @chopchop25 I'm in OR too! I'm on the west side of the river. You probably know exactly what I mean by that  B) and isn't that the most ridiculous thing.... there are literally only 3 states on the west coast.  3!!!!!!! Everyone knows cali, most people know WA. How do you not know what's in the middle??? It's 1 state.  Like a state sandwich.  Oregon is the cheese! Which works even better because Tillamook!
  • Options
    chopchop25chopchop25 member
    edited January 2018
    @galactickates hahaha your OR rant made me so happy. Also on the west side, but a little further out in that town un-officially run/taken over by a giant company ;)

Also, does this mean OR is the cream of an Oreo cookie? Because I never thought of it like that, but I love Oreos and that would make me super happy.
  • Options
    @krissy2241 I have been on here awhile and no one is ever from my state. I was so excited when you talked about the inversion  :D 
    @galactickates @chopchop25 I love Oregon so much! We almost moved to the OR coast last year. You guys are so lucky.
    @kiwi2628 Everything crossed for you!!!
    @elothair Where are you from again? 

TW

• Options
    @eleven_ There's still time to move there! Despite the news hype, it hasn't fallen into the ocean yet! :D
  • Options
    @chopchop25! Me too! Ha!  We just sold our house but building in same area! That's so funny! I like your oreo reference better! I can totally go on forever about people not knowing.  It happens all the time.  I lived in AZ for a bit and you wouldn't believe the conversations I would have with people.  "Oh Oregon.... that's the place that has steep Roofs"  "uuuuuuuuh *blank face* I mean... they look like roofs???" That actually happened.  
    @Eleven_ what beach?  I love the Oregon Coast.  That's where H proposed. I could retire there.  Swoon
  • Options
    @galactickates sending you a DM before we overload everyone with our Oregonian-ness. 
  • Options
    @chopchop25 @galactickates I honestly can't believe people don't know where OR is. We were looking at houses all over the coast. We went to Seaside and LOVED it but there were NO jobs. DH got a job offer in Coos Bay but I read really terrible things about the city so we were unsure. We even considered Eugene and Salem because there were way more jobs, but then my best friend who lived in Portland decided to move back to Utah. She really freaked me out about the giant earthquake and the tsunami. Even though Utah is due for one too  :s
    TW

• Options
    @Eleven_ we were a little freaked about the earth quake too but honestly were all toast if Yellowstone blows,  it's not really avoidable. I feel pretty safe being in the valley.  But I don't really want any more transplants (just you and DH are welcome lol)- for everyone else - Oregon is awful!  No one should ever move here.  Waaaaay to many earth quakes.  Just gross.   :p
  • Options
    @eleven_ Happy to see you confirm you are also from Utah :). @galactickates and your conversation is cracking me up. People really don't know Oregon? That is crazy. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, PNV, HIO

R/R: it’s 65 degrees and cloudy out (yay warm!) after businesses closed early 2 days this week due to the cold temps and winter weather warning. We live on a cattle farm, so internet depends on the weather, sigh. Needless to say I’m on mobile app and will be back for tags later when the internet decides to work!

C/S: nada

Nope. My DH is a totally left brained civil engineer and I’m his right brained, emotional, extroverted, free spirited other half. I just don’t think he would get it, or care. Or he would just say, “I think thats great baby” and move on to something else bahahhaha!

ok - like I said - back for tags when the internet gods are back in my favor! Happy Friday ladies!
    me 32 | dh 45
    married <3 11.11.17
     mama. epicurean. plant lover. wine enthusiast.
  • Options
    @chopchop25 Haha, I'm in BC - so at least you are part of the US. It's ridiculous how many people (especially Americans!) have no idea where Canada is and I have to explain it's right on top of them! I hope the coffee improved things for you!
    @kiwi2628 How exciting!!! Everything crossed for you that Monday goes well!!
    @krissy2241 That thought totally crossed my mind - and then I'd be ready with the diaper bag if we did get pregnant! They have the awesome number of pockets which is appealing...I will definitely keep them on the radar, thanks!
    @galactickates Also OR has the best coast of the 3 states (IMO) - me and DH did our honeymoon up and down the coast there!
    @eleven_ I'm from Vancouver, BC, Canada!
    @mommy_myers It's crazy to think of internet being weather-dependant!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    rosebud332rosebud332 member
    edited January 2018
    @spartan4life TW--pregnancy &loss mentioned--This would be my third pregnancy (first was an early loss) so right now I'm  most nervous about body changes too. My DD is 10 months so I am hoping my body can keep up with another pregnancy so soon! --End TW

Also @elothair I just have to say...Americans really don't know where the whole country of Canada is?? That's kinda scary! I have to admit I don't really know where the provinces are (is that the right word?) but I definitely know it's on top of us haha 

eta typos
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    @coco2787 Oh no! I'm so sorry YH hurt his shoulder and will have to work late because of his appointments. I hope you won't be too lonely! Do you have something to keep you occupied? A good TV show or book maybe?
    @stargazer1lily Oh my goodness! So glad you didn't get any strangers or wild creatures wandering in your house. Was your house freezing when you woke up because of the cold temperatures where you live?
    @eleven_ MH plays tons of different video games. Gears of War, Assassin's Creed, uhm, I'm having trouble thinking of them all right now. He used to play Destiny a lot with a group of friends online but he doesn't like it much anymore. What does YH play? My new job is in the same line of work, so hopefully the transition goes smoothly. I haven't told anyone in my current office about it yet. They won't be happy when they find out, but oh well. I definitely need a change for my stress levels. I've been wondering if my stress is contributing to my recent issues with TTC. Also, you live in Utah? I visited Utah for a short work trip over the summer and I LOVED it. 
    @elothair lol, I totally forgot about FW when I told him he could go play video games. It wasn't until I was going to bed that I was like "dammit! It's FW!" I didn't mind staying up late though because I got to finish my book! My start date for my new job will be either the end of June or July. Work is kind of weird right now; I started a temporary 6-month position in another office, but I'm still supporting my old office for a few hours per week. So once the temporary position is done, I'll be able to switch right over to the new one. :) As for your question, DH got this Swiss Gear backpack from Target several months ago for a work trip and it's FANTASTIC. We love it and now we fight over who gets to use it. (In case the link doesn't work, it's the "6067 Getaway 2.0 Big Backpack." Kind of pricey, but worth it! We've both used it for international trips and were able to fit in our carry on items plus one or two changes of clothes just in case luggage gets lost. 
    @kiwi2628 Good luck on Monday!!
    @krissy2241 I'm sorry you've been dealing with a similar situation at work. It's so awful! I started doing acupuncture last week and so far I really like it for the stress relief. Hopefully it helps with the fertility things too!
    @spartan4life What are your date night plans for tonight? Hope you enjoy!
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @elothair he works 11-7:30, we don't really get time in the morning either because of my schedule and because he likes to sleep in a little bit.  Yay for a weekend with no plans!
    @chopchop25 sorry about the crazy morning and forgetting to temp
    @kiwi2628 yay!  Good luck on Monday!
    @spartan4life glad you had a good work week, good luck on the project and enjoy your date night!
    @offtoneverland yeah, I usually watch a show or something, I just have a hard time going to sleep if he isn't home yet.  I'm a worrier  :#
    @emmasemm that's great your H has guys at work he can talk to.  I've sort of always assumed guys don't talk to each other about stuff like that.  

~Peter Pan 

*TW*
  • Options
    @rosebud332 Yes! We have shows here were people ask Americans trivia about Canada and it's ridiculous how ignorant some people are. There are lots that can't point out Canada on a map, and another group that is pretty certain we all live in igloos. I'm sure (hopefully) it's not the majority of Americans but it's still pretty impressive they are able to find so many bad answers. And to be fair I couldn't tell you with exact precision where are all states are so not knowing where our provinces and territories are makes sense - although I think we learn a lot more about American stuff in school than American schools teach about Canada!
    @offtoneverland That backpack looks awesome - thanks!!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @coco2787 I also assumed the same... but apparently it started when one guy mentioned he was having twins, another said oh do they run in your family, he said no it’s from transferring two embryos doing IVF, and then several more of them said they had either done it or were doing it. The weirdest thing (for me) is most of them did IVF due to issues with sperm quality and now in this small group they talk about it very openly!!! What it does mean is that when we have ER day he has less explaining to do than me - he just says “oh taking my wife in for retrieval” and they all go “oh sure, hope it goes well and what can we cover for you...”
    And the CIO approached him and said “oh I hear you’re going through IVF too, let’s have lunch and I can hear about your work and share my experience of IVF”. 
    Men are strange creatures sometimes  :D

Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• Options
    H is due home in an hour. I just took an opk and it’s negative so here’s hoping O is still a couple days away and we’re hitting FW now! 

What is CM usually like before EW?
  • Options
    @kristah2 I believe CM is usually thin/watery prior to EW.  

~Peter Pan 

*TW*
  • Options
    @kristah2 My CM usually goes from creamy into EWCM. It sounds like you're going to get good timing. Hooray!
    @elothair I'm from Montana originally so I've gotten a lot of those stupid questions too. "Do you have electricity? Do you ride a horse to school?" Lol. People can be so weird. I can't believe some people can't find Canada on a map! *Facepalm* 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @krissy2241 Do you like living in Utah? I love it so much! The only thing I hate is the inversion. I wish it would rain a little more too. The summers get so hot!
    @offtoneverland DH plays Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty. I tried to create a character in Grand Theft Auto to play with him but I decided I would much rather read haha. Yes, I live in Salt Lake City. I assume that is where you visited? 
    @kristah2 FX for you guys tonight. My cm is really watery right before it becomes EW. 

TW

• Options
    @spartan4life ALL.THE.THINGS. A trip to the vineyards, eating your way through the city, hiking in the gorge, seeing the mountains, and driving the coast. There's so much to do here over a week, and if you can add a second week then you can get down to Bend, Sisters, Crater Lake, Painted Hills, and more!
  • Options
    @offtoneverland It was the door in our porch so the house it self wasn`t to cold, but yeah in the porch our boots were froze to the floor. :D
  • Options
    @offtoneverland We went for sushi and then to our favorite place for wine and dessert. They had two different types of cheesecake, so of course we ate both!

@chopchop25 That sounds awesome! We love food, wine, and hiking...I have never thought of Oregon as a vacation destination, but may have to look in to it for a vacation some day!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017