September 2018 Moms

Unpopular Opinion Thursday | Week 1.11

Alright ladies! Hit me with your unpopular opinions. This could get interesting
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Unpopular Opinion Thursday | Week 1.11

• Condiments (most of them) are gross. Especially mayo, mustard, ranch, sour cream. And salad dressing.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Nothing puts me to sleep quicker than The Titanic or The Notebook
    Me: 33 DH: 31 Baby: 9/2/2018 BabyFruit Ticker

• @MrsAdventure I'm normally not a fan at all.. but a friend had me try one of hers at an Italian restaurant the other night and it was absolutely delicious.. I believe that it was cooked in olive oil with pancetta (Italian bacon) and very little shredded parm cheese. I'm going to try to start making that from home.

• @pourmeamocktail here.. here.. too lol

• @MrsAdventure I love brussels sprouts!

I find Game of Thrones just "meh." I like some of the stories, but I find the violence too much to the point where I don't enjoy watching it.
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• @starla my husband swears that this is the best show ever... I beg to differ.. I will wonder off into the other room when he starts watching it... I just don't get the big deal with the show. 

• @smsaulino I am pretty particular how I like my brussel sprouts too. I have a recipe that I aware by though. Brussel sprouts roasted in a maple glaze with diced, dried apricots and sliced almonds. Also, I am right there with you on those movies. Absolute bored!

@starla totally agree about with you about Game of Thrones. Never could get into it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @starla @MrsAdventure I love GOT! But I understand it's not for everyone. The books are better than the show which does tend to focus a good deal on the violence/sex, for the ratings I'm sure.

I don't like Pottermore. Loved HP as a kid, but I couldn't get into the whole website experience. All my friends in college were (and some still are) active on it, but I felt like I had outgrown it by that point. Enough's enough, JK Rowling. 
  • @MrsAdventure We roast ours in the oven with olive oil and garlic then put maple syrup on for the last couple of minutes. I think the original recipe also had pine nuts in it, but they're expensive AF so we skip them. Yum!
    @SkilledSailor LOL Sorry! Is that first GIF from GoT? I haven't met that character yet. If so, this is the exact reason I don't like the show. Like, she looks absolutely terrified and I'm sure something disgusting and horrible is happening to someone she loves. I prefer happy stories. :)
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• @starla Yes, they're both from GoT. I don't recommend looking up that scene. It is one of the more graphic ones. But she's kind of a b*tch on the show so I don't feel bad for her. 
  • @katethemom i LOVE harry potter, and briefly checked out pottermore, but i kind of hate that JK Rowling wont let it go. We all were forced to say goodbye to HP with book 7. And then she revived it with the site. And then fantastic beasts, and then the cursed child. I'm sick of saying goodbye. I'm sick of her going back to it. 

In the words of my favorites ice queen LET IT GO!
  • @lilsebastian Yes, exactly!! It's just too much.
  • Essential oils are stupid. If you truly believe they do much more than make a room smell nice, I will question your intelligence.

I know this is an old thread but I never can think of any U/O's, so I had to strike while I could  :D
    Yassssssssssss
  • Essential oils are stupid. If you truly believe they do much more than make a room smell nice, I will question your intelligence.

I know this is an old thread but I never can think of any U/O's, so I had to strike while I could  :D
    SO MUCH THIS. 
  • @pourmeamocktail YES! My SIL did family Christmas pictures 3 years ago right after her daughter was born in early December, and all I could think of is "why in the world would you do that?!". They were not pretty but I couldn't look away. I love my SIL, but that was not a wise choice IMO.