TWW Thurs 1/11

Month/Cycle:

Cycle Day/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LPs length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: (stolen from WTO) What's on your bucket list? 

*TW*
Me: 38 DH: 41
Married: 2016
BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19

Re: TWW Thurs 1/11

• Loading the player...
  • @catlady2015 GL tomorrow, hoping for a BFP!
    TTC journey in spoiler
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Married: 08/2016
    TTC: 10/2017
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN
    FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 32/13

Typical LP Length: 12

Timing: -3, -1, 1

Testing: BFN this morning

R/R: thought for sure I’d see a faint line this morning, I got a FRER last night because today I’m officially late and wanted a test I could trust (vs cheapies), but I guess I’m just 100% WFAF now - I might have miscalculated O

CS/Q: 

GTKY: guess I’ll hop on the travel bandwagon here since I can’t think of anything else, lol - I want to go to India and ride an elephant :D

@catlady2015 & @kobrien827 FX for BFPs for both of you!!!

<3 Me: 28 DH: 29
    <3 Married since 2012 dating since 2005.
    <3 Golden Retriever girls (8) and (3), orange feral rescue tabby (1).

Finally TTC#1 as of 11/2017!
    Thryoidectomy 2007, PCOS, disordered proliferative endometrium.
  • @catlady2015 - FX for you tomorrow!! I did an Alaskan cruise - You would love it!! 
    @kobrien827 - Sorry for the BFNs. :( Hopefully you are just a little early and you get a BFP next time!
    @leafyarch - Sorry for your BFN as well. Riding an elephant sounds fun but a little scary too! 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

Cycle Day/DPO: 26/13

Timing: Pretty, pretty good...

Typical LPs length: Not sure...

Testing: Really, really trying to hold out for Saturday morning at the earliest. My test keeps calling to me from the linen closet!

R/R: This week at work has been SO SLOW!! It's like torture. I'm basically sitting here lurking all day waiting for the time to pass! But in RAVE news - I'm getting noticed in my hobby (saltwater aquariums) by a few vendors. So I've partnered up with a few which gets me cool things in exchange for my feedback and reviews. 

CS/Q: No questions. Just waiting...

GTKY: (stolen from WTO) What's on your bucket list? I never really thought about it before, and I can't really think of anything now. Seeing the Northern Lights again with camera in hand would definitely be on the list though! 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

Cycle Day/DPO: 22/6

Timing: Every other day... just about all month

Typical LPs length: Not sure... just started tracking everything

Testing: I will wait (painstakingly) until the 17th when I'm due. 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: (stolen from WTO) What's on your bucket list? Travel to every country! Only about 1/6 of the way there. 

btw... wishing you all BFPs in the coming days!!

• Hey guys, AF came so I’m headed over to WTO and gonna do a CD1 post over there just to keep myself accountable and stop obsessing. Fx for BFPs for all! Don’t follow me!!!
    <3 Me: 28 DH: 29
    <3 Married since 2012 dating since 2005.
    <3 Golden Retriever girls (8) and (3), orange feral rescue tabby (1).

Finally TTC#1 as of 11/2017!
    Thryoidectomy 2007, PCOS, disordered proliferative endometrium.
  • @leafyarch Sorry to hear AF has come :( Fx for a better cycle next time. Thinking of you! 
  • Month/Cycle: 11/11

Cycle Day/DPO: 15/2dpiui

Timing: IUI

Typical LPs length: 13, but progesterone.

Testing: beta on 1/22

R/R: Just got home from a very relaxing acupuncture session, so that was lovely. It's been snowing here all day, which makes the roads a bit scary, but it sure is beautiful! MH is working late tonight so I can watch whatever bad movies/tv shows I want. :)

CS/Q: no chart to stalk

GTKY: (stolen from WTO) What's on your bucket list? Getting tenure. Traveling more - I'd love to go to Australia and New Zealand!

• finally getting back to tags! 

thanks, everyone, for the well wishes tomorrow! fully expecting BFN (just too early) but I wouldn't feel right drinking if I didn't test.  

@kobrien827 - congrats to your friend, but I know it can be hard to hear. hugs to you! Sorry about your BFN. 
    @leafyarch - sorry about the BFN AND CD1. double whammy today. Hugs!
    @kimberbeep - be strong, you can make it! Definitely want to hear more about the aquariums! what are some of the super cool saltwater fish you have? 
    @preheattheoven - welcome! 
    @darkstar42 - hey girl! glad you had a great acupuncture session. Enjoy your husband-free tv night! 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @catlady2015 - See today's TWW (I didn't stay strong!). I have little tanks (25 and 10 gallons) so don't have a lot of fish. I have 3 clownfish (two black & whites in one tank, one orange & white in the other) and a little pink stripey fish (a pink streaked wrasse if you wanna google). I had a really cool white hermit crab that had blue eyes for a while. He was about the size of a quarter and I named him Herbie Hancock.