1st Trimester

approx 7-8 weeks no heartbeat

hello everyone! I'm roughly 7-8 weeks pregnant, and I've had 2 other ultrasounds done prior to my official "first appointment" because i was cramping. Paranoid because ive had 2 other miscarriages first was at 5 weeks obviously could see much more than the yolk sac, 2nd was done a week later roughly 6 weeks, we seen the baby had made proper progress needed. I went back this past Tuesday 1/2/18 and had another ultrasound done at what should be 8 weeks 2 days but baby was measuring roughly 7 weeks of course he couldnt get it properly. and he said he couldn't get a heart beat or see a little flicker. Obviosouly I was heartbroken. but he said he didn't want to give me any false hope. I went back Yesterday 1/3/18had my quant checked it's over 100thousand and the nurse said that was where it should be. but I still have to go Tuesday to (and I pray) to see if baby has made and significant changes, if baby has not. and he cannot get a heartbeat, i then have 2 choices basically (of course neither of them what I'm wanting.) I can either choose to wait and let my body miscarry naturally or i can have a D&C done

Re: approx 7-8 weeks no heartbeat

• I'm so sorry you're going through this. Hoping for the best possible outcome for you. Take care of yourself. 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh dear. I'm hoping for the best for you as well. I had mg first US thought 7 weeks but measured 5 just a little yolk sack. Got my blood work done and hormones were rising. Went back last week and was overjoyed to see a little 3mm bean and a flutter. The next day the Dr called me and told me the heart beat was only 50. I got my blood tested again and hormones still on the rise. I have to go back next week for another ultra sound. Hoping the little beans heart is beating faster. Dr said she's seen both ways after a week it's beating normal
    ..and also seen when the pregnancy isn't viable. I'm so scared and stressed but trying not to be because I don't want to make it worse. I'm praying and hoping for good news for the both of us 
  • Loading the player...
  • I am in the same situation with you right now. 60 heartbeat per minute. Has your baby's heart rate risen? I am also so nervous to wait a week