1st Trimester

Extreme fatigue?

edited December 2017 in 1st Trimester
Has anyone had extreme fatigue set in SUPER early? I’ve had to lay down in the afternoon the last two days. I’ve also woken up in the middle of the night and can’t fall asleep again twice, so that may have something to do with it, but I’ve also gotten 10-12 hours of sleep total per day between naps/at night. I’ve also had a weird headache and a sense of dizziness/lightheadedness that comes and goes today.

if this happened to you, when did I.T start/end?

Re: Extreme fatigue?

• edited December 2017
    I’ve realized this may be worded in a way that is too close to the “am I pregnant?” question that is not allowed...that’s not what I’m intending here. Can someone advise a newbie how to edit so that I can fix it?

edited: I figured it out!
  • Not sure when it started for me as I didn't know I was PG until 7.5 weeks, but typically your energy returns around second tri, anywhere from 14-18 weeks is what I've noticed between myself and my BMB.

Also, just a tip, if you go onto The Knot you can change your username so it's easier to recognize you. There's a ton of knottie### screen names, makes it impossible to tag!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Loading the player...
  • Yep i have been super tired since early on but i also have a toddler so could be an added reason. Pregnancy insomnia is pretty common too. It all normal!
  • I’ve realized this may be worded in a way that is too close to the “am I pregnant?” question that is not allowed...that’s not what I’m intending here. Can someone advise a newbie how to edit so that I can fix it?

edited: I figured it out!
    Why would you say that? Have you not had a positive pregnancy test?
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers