November 2017 Moms

Baby's First Holiday Season!

Would love to hear how baby's first Christmas or other celebrated holiday went! Feel free to share updates, photos in cute outfits, pics of gifts and summaries of how their first holiday experience went.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Re: Baby's First Holiday Season!

• We actually celebrated Christmas with both our families last weekend. LO did great with being around so many new people. We had a hard time with sleeping, due to being in a new place and regular schedule being thrown off. But overall, it was a great weekend!

• Loading the player...
  • Love the necklace!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My daughter did great. We spent Christmas Eve with my husbands family and Christmas day with my family. She slept most of the time and she didnt cry while being passed around like a hot potato. We didnt buy her anything specifically for Christmas because she already has so much but my husbands family gave her a lot of stuff which was really nice. Here are a few pictutes from Christmas day.poo

• It snowed here on Christmas and he loved the brightness when he looked out the window! We still haven't seen my side of the family since everyone was sick.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • We had our Christmas photos done during our newborn shoot and I'm so glad we did!