1st Trimester
Options

I don’t feel pregnant anymore

I got a very faint BFP on Saturday & Sunday and then a definite BFP on Monday & Wednesday. I tested over the weekend because the week prior I had sore breasts, some waves of slight nausea and frequent urination. Now I feel no symptoms except I had some cramping here and there. Based on my conception date I’m about 4 weeks. I has a miscarriage at 6 weeks in January. I remember the same thing happening with the loss of symptoms before My miscarriage so now of course I’m all wore. Has anyone experienced loss of symptoms early on? 

Re: I don’t feel pregnant anymore

• Options
    I never really got any till later one and they were pretty mild. Absence or minor symptoms does not mean miscarriage. Talk to your doc to see when they can see you due to your history.
  • Options
    My mother said when she miscarried she would experience a loss of symptoms first. But on The other hand when I was pregnant with my first I often we feel like suddenly there were no symptoms for days and I would panic but it always turned out to be nothing. It’s so hard to see with these things. I hope everything is well with you

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I recently found out I am pregnant with twins and am feeling the same, not pregnant. I am having no symptoms of morning sickness whatsoever. I think that worrying isn’t healthy, and if you have any concerns to call the doctor. I was told that I should just feel blessed for not having the morning sickness and the babies are doing great. Good luck! 
  • Options
    The classic pregnancy symptoms can come and go and are not typically indicative of the health of your pregnancy. I know it is hard with PGAL brain, but try not to dwell on it too much.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This can be totally normal, don’t stress yourself out! I felt like that early on and kept taking pregnancy tests to reassure myself (which was nuts and I had to make myself stop). I think we all worry and over analyze everything in the beginning. Then one day I got hit by morning sickness like a freight train. Everyone is different. Finding ways to remain calm is best for both you and the baby. You aren’t alone! Good luck :)
    Me: 31  DH: 32
    Married: 10/3/15 
    TTC: May 2017
    BFP: 7/20/17
    EDD: 3/29/18