Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekday Randoms 12/18 - 12/22

Re: Weekday Randoms 12/18 - 12/22

• @galactickates YES! So glad that your house selling saga is over, but sorry you have to move away from your friends. How soon do y'all have to get out, and remind me, do y'all have a house to move into?
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Loading the player...
  • @galactickates YAY!!! So happy for you guys. Let the packing begin. whoop whoop!
  • @galactickates congrats on selling your house!
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @galactickates Are you channeling me for the cat or for the odd gif?  ;). Congrats on selling your house!  

• @SkilledSailor Hoe was the party?!  Pictures?! 
  • @jrm_14 - Lol the odd gif. But now that I'm looking at it,  I'm hoping it wasn't one you had posted before.  
  • @SkilledSailor. Oh. Em. Gee. So freaking adorable. And your cat :D  I’m sure my kitty would have loaned yours a sweater ;)  looks like it was fun!
  • @jrm_14 Haha her face in that photo is my absolute favorite! She's never made that expression before. And ugh! Why didn't I think of that! We tried having her wear a santa bandana but that lasted all of 3 seconds. 
  • @SkilledSailor well done! Looks like such a good time. And your cats face. Priceless!
  • I keep wanting to bake on one of my days off, but then I make an excuse to do one of the 5,000 things I need to do around the house. 
  • @leahnicole Aren't those cute! Our friend's have a bakery and made them for us. I was very impressed. My jeans are less impressed since I've eaten way too many of them. 
  • LeahNicole LeahNicole member
    edited December 2017
    @SkilledSailor yes, so impressive. My cousin is a great cookie decorator, I didn't inherit that quality. 

Eta: pressed send too soon 
  • @SkilledSailor looks like so much fun! Those cookies look perfect and your cat's face is priceless...lmao. Poor kitty! 
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• @SkilledSailor that looks like a blast. Your cat is going to smother you in your sleep as revenge though. 
  • @wishiwaspreggo thanks!  We struggled with selling our house or waiting,  we made a lot of money on our house because big tech companies moved in near by.  We would stay and make more but we've completely out grown this house.  We have 1400 sq feet right now but DH had it packed with his stuff for the last 12 years he lived there that when I moved in, even after purging a huge majority of my stuff, we're still super crammed. Also our kitchen is also waaaaay to small.  We're also afraid that we won't be able to find anything because prices just keep rising and not enough inventory.  We're sweating right now seeing if the house we submitted an offer on will get accepted. I can't wait for this to all be over!!!!
  • @galactickates Sending all the positive vibes your way!! FX that you get the house you want. 
  • @galactickates sorry I'm late - I've been on mobile and super sick. Buttt CONGRATULATIONS!
  • @josie12367 surprisingly enough I haven't made a pie recently and have no plans to either... might have to rethink that for this weekend.  

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @josie12367 Seriously snorted at ins-pie-ration!  
  • @galactickates - fingers crossed!!!!!! Ugh, waiting to hear about an offer is the worst.

I'm hoping the next time we move we give ourselves lots of time to wait for a good offer on our house and then just move to an apartment in the area we want to move to until we find the right house for us. We were so crunched our last move because we found the house we're at now for a super-bargain and we knew the guy who was flipping it and he offered to let us pick all the finishings if we bought from him but we couldn't pay for it until we sold our condo. We ended up having to sell at much lower than I'd hoped to get.

And moving sucks but being in a house you love is so worth it. I hope your offer is accepted with no complaints and you have a smooth closing!
  • @galactickates I just want to thank you for your comment on the mouth sore thread, that was the best laugh I've had in a while 
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • @galactickates Um, I laughed so hard, too. 
    Side note: That thread was closed for unwelcoming tone yet that poster was basically asking about a BFP in a “roundabout way”??  Mmmmk. 
  • @galactickates I realize it is kind of late in the week at this point, but will you edit the title of this thread to say 12/18-12/22. I know some ladies have been thrown off by the title and don’t want to bump a “zombie” thread. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @Avrilmai @galactickates. Thanks, I don't know what it was before but i think it must have gotten buried.  That or i'm blind
  • Wow.... I'm a nubbins. I updated the dates. I am closing the month of November at work and think I just carried it over here.  Whoopsie