Trying to Get Pregnant

TTGP Grad Thread w/o 12/18

If you are a contributing member with a BFP this week, please share your success with us here. 

How do you know if you're a contributing member?

1. Ask your heart if you have contributed positively here.
2. Do these people know you? Will they be happy about your pregnancy? 
3. Have you offered support to others or have you just blasted your own info out there?
4. Really, if you're a 1/1 or a 2/2, maybe just move on. Even if you have participated daily for one month and offered tons of support. Sometimes the silence is kindest. Those of us who lurk BMBs will see your intro and PM/comment/love tit.
5. Again, take a moment and step away from your excitement and ask your heart if posting would be potentially hurtful. 
-----------------------------------------------------------

This thread has mild restrictions - thread is primarily BFP announcements but doesn't allow for direct questions or lengthy/personalized congrats in the comments. Use the "Love It" button or "congrats!", "H&H 9 months!", "I was hoping this was your month!" and other short & sweet notes. 

Regular board rules apply - this is not the place to ask if you are pregnant based off your symptoms or for second opinions on your tests.  We do invite you to contribute in the daily TWW and WTO threads and discussions.  This community gives back tenfold what you put into it!

When you see somebody who has possibly violated a guideline of this thread, please quote the section of these guidelines and include a callout to the poster, but keep snark to a minimum.  If you have a post called out, please edit your offending post to add a note that you've been made aware of the rule and will keep it in mind in the future (if you are being asked to change wording due to unintentionally offensive phrasing, please remove that part of your post with a note of "EDIT: Removed offensive phrasing").  Remember: this thread is not a tribunal.  Continued arguments and defenses about a post have no place here and are considered off-topic.  If you would like to make an argument for or against a rule, please create or update a META thread to discuss.

CD/DPO of first BFP?

How many months/cycles had you been TTGP?

What did your chart look like?

What were you doing TGKU?

How was your timing?

What symptoms did you have, if any (CS & CD breakdowns welcome)?

How are you going to/did you tell your partner?

Anything else to add?

Re: TTGP Grad Thread w/o 12/18

• Omg!!!!!!! I am so unbelievably excited and happy for you! You've been such an amazing support for me and all of us.  H&H 9! Congrats!!! <3<3<3

• Loading the player...
  • @offtoneverland Congratulations!! I really hope this is your rainbow baby!!!!
  • @offtoneverland CONGRATS! H&H 9 months ahead of you :)
    Image result for yay gif
    TTC journey in spoiler
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Married: 08/2016
    TTC: 10/2017
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN
    FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3

• @offtoneverland CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so excited for you and wish you the most H&H nine months ahead!
  • YAY @offtoneverland! So excited for you! H&H 9 months!!
    Me: 32   DH: 32
    BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
    BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

• @offtoneverland OMG GIRL! So happy for you  <3<3<3
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @offtoneverland Congratulations, friend! I'm wishing all the best for you.
  • @offtoneverland I am so damn happy for you! And I have absolutely everything crossed that this is the stickiest of beans. Definitely going to miss your positive presence on the board. Wishing you an uneventful 9 months ahead.   <3

• @offtoneverland YAY!!! H&H 9 months to you!!

Image result for green dog

Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP #1: 9/12/2015
    DD: 6/1/2016
    BFP #2: 1/16/2018 MC 2/2/2018
  • @offtoneverland - congrats! I haven't been participating on here long, but I am so excited and happy for you! Wishing you an uneventful, happy and healthy 9 months!

*TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @offtoneverland CONGRATS!!!! By the way, the Easy @ Home HPTs suck. They can give both false +ves and false -ves.
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• @offtoneverland YAS! So excited for you my friend! Hoping that this is your rainbow baby <3 Going to miss you over here! Keep in touch!
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• @offtoneverland Congratulations!!! Have an amazing and boring 9 months!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Wonderful news @offtoneverland !!!  Will be keeping everything crossed for the stickiest of lil peanuts!!!! ❤❤❤ 
  • @offtoneverland congrats!!! I saw your post on the August bmb and I was like, wait a minute....
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @offtoneverland Congratulations! Wishing you a H&H9!
  • @offtoneverland yess!! congrats!! FX for a H&H & boring 9 months!! 
  • @offtoneverland Congratulations! I hope you have the most uneventful h&h 9 months! 
  • @offtoneverland
    Here’s to a sticky!  

• @offtoneverland Congratulations! I hope this is the stickiest of little ones! You will be missed! 

• @offtoneverland, I am so happy for you!  Congratulations! You have been such a wonderful support in TTCAL, we will certainly miss you, but are happy to see you go.  I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!
  • @offtoneverland congrats!!! I’m so happy for you and wish you a happy and healthy 9 months! 
  • @offtoneverland Congrats! So so happy for you! #rainbowbaby 
  • @offtoneverland yay!! Such wonderful news! 
  • congrats @offtoneverland!!
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Yaaaaaayyyy!! Congrats @offtoneverland!!
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • AHH! I'm late to the party! Congrats @offtoneverland !! I'll miss your advice but definitely not sad to see you go! H&H 9! 
  • @offtoneverland Yay!  So thrilled for you.  <3  <3  <3  Praying for a sticky bean.
  • @dukestar5 Gahhhh!!!! Congratulations! I am so so excited for you! This is the best news. I hope you can find a fun way to surprise YH on Christmas!

*TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @dukestar5 Oh my friend!!! Crying happy tears for you. I am so damn happy for you!!  <3 But I am going to miss you so much!! Wishing such an amazing journey ahead. I will be stalking you all the way through.  ;)<3

• josie12367josie12367 member
    edited December 2017
    @darkstar5 So so happy for you! We're going to miss you around here, but I'll be stalking you on your bmb. Hope you have an amazing nine months, and a perfect Christmas reveal :)
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• jayliijaylii member
    edited December 2017
    @dukestar5 Amazing news, congratulations!!!!!! How on earth are you going to keep this whopper of a secret from YH until Christmas?! I couldn't do it!

Edited to add a GIF, of course :smile:
  • @dukestar5 Yay!! I was just thinking about you this morning! So happy for you! Do y'all do stocking stuffers? If we had gotten a BFP this cycle I was going to put "dad" related stuff at the bottom of his stocking. Gives you time to capture his reaction without being too obvious as to why you have the camera out. 

• @offtoneverland @dukestar5 many congratulations ladies! wishing you both a H&H 9months!

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @dukestar5 Yes, girl! So happy for you! Have an h&h 9 months! 
  • @dukestar5 - Congrats!!!! This is absolutely amazing news! What a wonderful Christmas present!  <3

• @dukestar5 yaaaassss!!!! So many congrats girl!!! 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV