Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday 12/19

Month/Cycle: 

CD:

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:  

GTKY: What's the last thing you put in your mouth?

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
--------------------------------
LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
--------------------------------
Me: 33 | DH: 41
Married: March 2016
TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
PCOS dx January 2018
Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
BFP 3/10/2018! 
-------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

Re: WTO Tuesday 12/19

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 16/15

CD:30

WAYDTGKU: bbt,cm,hio

R/R: it snowed way more then it was suppose too  :s

CS/Q:  nope

GTKY: What's the last thing you put in your mouth? Earl grey tea.
  • Options
    Gah I have strep throat. Probably means I’m out this cycle as H is definitely not going to be cool with HIO when I’m all contegous and such.
    only upside is having an excuse as to why I’m not drinking over the holidays just got a whole lot easier with 10 day of penicillin.  
    *TW* 

I now need to avoid giving it to my 13 month old when I’m the primary care taker. 

• Options
    @BusinessWife Ah Friday seems so soon! Hope that you can relax these next few days, and mentally prepare. So sorry for the itchy pio bum! Had no idea that was even a possible side effect!

@kiwi2628 FX figure this ivf cycle to go smoother this round, and for lots of little follies to grow grow grow!

@kristah2 So sorry for the strep throat! Get some rest and I hope it doesn't get spread around the household! 

@nitnat007 Enjoy your spur of the moment trip! And yes, seduce that man! Get it girl!

@jrm_14 I also read that as mascara and not massacre...Lol! So glad you and DH talked it out and you're feeling more at peace with everything. 

@elothair Glad to see you're on the mend...and that your DH made up for the other day! Get some more rest!

Be back later for more tags!
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    Question! 
    If I turn a positive OPK right now (5pm) does that mean today is O or will it be tomorrow? 
    Thanks!
  • Options
    @kristah2 You can O anywhere from 24-36 after a positive. Everyone is different though. Some have a very short surge. I personally tend to O the following day, but I confirm that by temping. I don't recall if you temp or not?
  • Options
    @nitnat007 I don’t temp. Will the OPKs go back to negative after my window?
  • Options
    @kristah2 they will once the surge is done. But the surge alone won’t confirm ovulation has actually happened. It is possible to have have a surge without actually ovulating and it’s also possible to have several surges within one cycle. Which is why most end up temping, to have more concrete confirmation that O did take place. I know, it’s frustrating and there are lots of things to consider with no one straightforward simple answer. Keep POAS,  HIO and recording all the information you can to get a better picture moving forward. 
    Sorry if that wasn’t very helpful  :/
  • Options
    @nitnat007 no no that was very helpful! Thanks! I intend to start telling cycle 2 or 3 so that should help for future. Thanks again!!!
  • Options
    @jrm_14 aww, adorable puppy! And glad you and DH could talk about things.
    @elothair  glad you are feeling better
    @lurvleybunchococonuts  haha love this GTKY, and also...sorry about DH, man colds are the worst!
    @josie12367 yay for cramps (but only bc they mean O is coming soon)
    @kristah2 oh no, hope you feel better soon and hope you can still have good timing

Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: HIO, PNK, charting, OPKs

R/R: I’ve been super busy this week and have only had time to partially lurk :( I’m off work the rest of the year and so excited!! I have a lot of projects planned but if they don’t get done I’m ok with that 

CS/Q:  not yet

GTKY: What's the last thing you put in your mouth? A beer bottle :) 
  • Options
    @BusinessWife our insurance requires a fresh transfer so thats what we have to do
  • Options
    @elothair It is frustrating to think ahead and try to plan when your H does not think the same. MH wouldn’t entertain ‘what if’ plans until we saw the RE. And then he wouldn’t discuss anything else until after we saw my lab results. 
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I didn’t have my mind in the gutter because you said ‘skinny’- if that was true of the gutter thought, I’d send you to a local toy store ;):D 
    @jaylii ::cat heart- eye emoji!:: Our felines would be friends. 
    @josie12367 Hopefully your pup is on the mend!  Any holiday baking with m&ms planned?

@josie12367  @lurvleybunchococonuts
    Ha!  I’d bring using my mascara right & left if it got me KU!
    @businesswife I hope the itchy bum gets better!  You’ll be on those shots for several more weeks! ;) Help me connect the dots- why would you pretend Sunday was O?  (So then it’s truly a TWW?). Ready to hear how your Friyay transfer goes smoothly!

• Options
    @jrm_14. The way I think of it is for a 5-day embryo being transferred that day, then Friday should be equivalent to 5dpo!  That's the only reason.  ;)  Under normal circumstances, when the egg is released, the progesterone production naturally starts in your body, so that's why we start the PIO when we do, to mimic the body's natural environment for transfer.  Pretty cool!  Fx i am on these awesome bum shots for SEVERAL more weeks... ❤❤❤❤
  • Options
    @kiwi2628 ah!  Fresh transfer is so exciting!!!  My bff had success with that and it felt like such an amazing whirlwind - One minute she was stimming, the next she was in the TWW... fx so hard for a smooth journey.