TWW Monday 12/18

Month/Cycle:

Cycle Day/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LPs length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite board/card game?

Re: TWW Monday 12/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 3/3

Cycle Day/DPO: 28/11

Timing: Good

Typical LPs length: 11, I think

Testing: Tomorrow. Although I don’t think it will be good.

R/R: We went out for DH’s work holiday party last night to this really nice restaurant. Except the food wasn’t great and it took 4 hours!

CS/Q: no

GTKY: What is your favorite board/card game?  This is a hard question only because I love games so much. Growing up, Clue was hands down my favorite. But I think as an adult I love cribbage and catch phrase.

@catlady2015 I’ve never heard of that game, but it sounds like a lot of fun!

@SkilledSailor I love sequence! I haven’t played it in a long time though.

• Options
    @SkilledSailor - it IS in english! thank heavens, since i cant speak french. it just came from France. My babysitter in elementary school introduced us to it and now it's a must-play when my sisters and I get together. :) DH isn't a game guy so I don't get to play it as much as I want. Sequence is also fun!

@melbel0824 - I love Clue! 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options

@darkstar42 I’ve never played The Great Museum Caper, but I did play Harry Potter Clue with my parents this weekend. It was a little weird, but still fun!

@kobrien827 Sorry for the BFN yesterday. I love slow work weeks. I’m hoping mine is that way too.

@mygoodlucycat Where are you going on vacation?

@avrilmai I love Cards against Humanity with friends. It’s awkward if anybody’s parents are playing too though.

@LJMoon6 I’m so sorry about the BFN, but Puppy!!! What’s her name?!

@eleven_ I wore these cool looking new pants that I totally fell in love with. Although DH says they look like wallpaper. But fancy wallpaper!

• Options
    linz36linz36 member
    edited December 2017

Month/Cycle: 60/74

Cycle Day/DPO: 23/5

Timing: great

Typical LPs length: 13

Testing: none yet

R/R: Raves - ever since the new iPhones came out mine has been acting crazy...I think it’s a conspiracy to force people to buy the new phones

CS/Q: none

GTKY: What is your favorite board/card game? I always used to love trivial pursuit and I’m a big puzzle person.

@catlady2015 - that game sounds like a lot of fun! I’ll need to look for it.

@melbel0824 - I used to love clue. I bought my nieces and nephews suspicion this year which looks similar. I hope they enjoy it.

I’m leaving my @ to a minimum since I’m on mobile. FX to everyone who is testing soon!

*edit - typos (blaming my stupid phone lol)

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options

@eleven_ I had never heard of that bread before either.  I put a pic in the spoiler (I hope you can see it?)

@melbel0824 We went with Luna.  We are big Harry Potter nerds and MH keeps calling her Luna Lovedog lol.  My parents came over yesterday and my dad couldn’t remember her name and kept calling her Loony… I couldn’t stop laughing.

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Options
    @LJMoon6 Okay, I see the pic! She's beautiful. Our dog is named Luna too and we always call her Loony Lovegood  :D DH always jokes that we cursed her by naming her that because she is truly crazy. 
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    *lurking from WTO and all I saw was a puppy pic*

@LJMoon6 - "accidentally"... sure... She's ADORABLE!!!
  • Options
    @darkstar42 @SkilledSailor - Yay, DPO triplets! You both will get to test before me, FX for you!
    @Avrilmai -I love the old school games, too. Monopoly and Trivial Pursuit are awesome (and Trivial Pursuit is one of the few games DH will play with me)
    @LJMoon6 - your new puppy is stinking adorable! and I love her name. 
    @eleven_ - hope you have fun on the Polar Express tonight!

*TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    SkilledSailorSkilledSailor member
    edited December 2017
    @melbel0824 How disappointing about the restaurant! 

@catlady2015 Sweet! I'm totally going to be looking that game up! 

@darkstar42 Yay for finals week! The end is in sight! 

@kobrien827 Sorry for yesterday's BFN. Hoping Wednesday brings us good news! 

@avrilmai Did you make it to yoga?

@ljmoon6 I remember that talk with H. It stinks but now we're able to talk about it more candidly just in passing, which is nice. Glad y'all are on the same page. That helps a lot! 

@eleven_ Oh that sounds like a fun night! Hope you're able to enjoy it despite not feeling well. My work week is actually pretty light this week with lots of at home office hours. Which will help with resting. 

@dukestar5 It was! We had a lot of fun and are already planning on making it an annual thing. Seriously crossing everything that AF doesn't show for you! 
  • Options
    @LJMoon6 - your new pup is beautiful!!!!

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker