Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO - Thursday 12/14

Month/Cycle: 

CD:

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What is your favourite dish to bring to a potluck?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: WTO - Thursday 12/14

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: All the things

R/R: Rave: I finally have my hair appointment today - I haven't been in over a year so it is desperately needed and I've been waiting 3 months for my appointment as my girl is always booked so far out! Also have a christmas bowling and pizza party tonight which should be fun. 

CS/Q: Nothing to see yet - reset to day 1 yesterday as I decided the previous day was more heavy spotting than day 1. When do you all count day 1 from? Heavy spotting (including some bright red) or actual flow?

GTKY: This is another selfish question because I have a bunch of events coming up and have zero ideas of what to bring. My summer go to is a greek tortellini salad but in winter I struggle.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @elothair I LOVE when it's finally hair appointment time. If I was rich I would have someone wash my hair for me twice a week. I count CD1 from actual flow, personally.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: PNV's, charting (CM) and HIO all the days.

R/R: Rave: today is payday and I got a Christmas bonus. Rant: My dog needs to get a tooth pulled that's going to cost $2000. byyyee bonus. 

CS/Q: Nothin to see here! I think I might order a basal thermometer in January (before prime runs out) and start temping in Feb. 

GTKY: What is your favourite dish to bring to a potluck? Pasta Salad (mainly because I'm a picker eater so I like to bring something I know I'll eat) or H makes something super yummy.. his biggest hits have been Lasagna, pulled pork and buns, Ribs, a curry dish and Chili. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    nitnat007nitnat007 member
    edited December 2017
    @elothair Oh yay for hair appointment! Are you doing anything fun and crazy with it? Have fun at the party tonight!!

@kristah2 Wooohooo!! Yay for bonuses! Boooo for doggy dental work. My dog cracked a tooth earlier this year, emergency surgery required. I feel ya!

Month/Cycle: 7/7 (1 benched)

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: planning on afternoon delight. 

R/R: Yay its my Friday! And I am kinda excited for tonight. We booked a room at the hotel that the party is taking place at and taken tomorrow off work. We get to sleep in late and order room service. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What is your favourite dish to bring to a potluck? Depends on the type of event. BBQ or other, but DH loves my potato salad so that is normally a safe one. Otherwise I tend to bring dessert, because that is my favourite! 
  • Options
    @nitnat007 a night in a hotel with room service sounds SOO good! We were supposed to do that over the holidays but SIL is coming and staying with us for god-knows-how-long. So hopefully in January for our anniversary. Enjoy it!!
  • Options
    @kristah2 Ugh, pets! My older dog has had to have teeth removed 3x now (she is 10 and only has about 7 teeth left at this point which my vet says is a fairly common small dog thing) and its been about 1,000 each time. Thank goodness they're cute!

@nitnat007 That sounds amazing! Have so much fun and enjoy the little getaway!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    *visiting from tww*
     @elothair. I would count full flow as CD1.  Sorry it seems to be dragging out! I’m sure I’ll be joining you all early next week. :/. Yay for your hair appt! Are you doing anything special? I have my hair appt today too and I’m really looking forward to it.
    @kristah2. I’m with you! I would totally love a personal hair stylist or to go to a blow dry type bar several times a week!  Congrats on your bonus...sorry to hear about your pup’s costly tooth. 
    @nitnat007. Yay for the Christmas party and a fun night in the hotel! ;). Did you decide on your dress? Will you curl your hair or do anything fancy? Is this your work party or YH’s?
    @josie12367 Way to go getting everything wrapped! That’s next on my list.
  • Options
    @elothair - Yay for hair appts and bowling parties! I love bowling parties, even though I'm not a big fan of (or good at) bowling.
    @kristah2 - Our pets always seem to know when we get some extra cash... they're always needing something when that happens. Good luck to your pup!
    @nitnat007 - The idea of room service sounds SO delightful! Have so much fun.
    @josie12367 - I dislike wrapping presents. Kudos to you for proving him wrong!

Me: 29 |  DW: 30
    Married: May 2013
    TTC #1 Since: June 2013
    IUI 1-6: BFN
    IUI 7: TWW
  • Options
    @Stargazer1lily yay for new puppies!! enjoy!
  • Options
    nitnat007nitnat007 member
    edited December 2017

@kristah2 We only live 15 minutes away, but decided to treat ourselves. So looking forward to it. 

@josie12367 You show him! I hate wrapping gifts too, but I know that I am definitely better than MH. Watching him wrap gifts gives me a nervous twitch lol

@dukestar5 Thanks friend! It is MH's navy party. Pics of the dress in spoiler. I will just straighten my hair. I do no look good with curls lol. Elegant simplicity is what I am hoping for. 

@luckypandas Enjoy your time with your wife! Will you be hosting a large group for the holidays?

@stargazer1Lily PPPLLLEEEEAASSSSEEEE post puppy pics!!! 

• Options
    *lurking*

@kristah2 Could you get a second opinion from another vet? My dog has had to have teeth extracted before and each time has never gone above $1k including blood work recommended due to her age. 

@stargazer1lily Yay! That sounds like an adorable mix! 
  • Options
    @nitnat007 @dukestar5 nothing super exciting for my hair - just getting it chopped into a lob and getting ash blond balayage (on top of the dark brown I have now). 

@luckypandas I super suck at bowling but still think it’s a ton of fun thankfully! I’m so jealous of your Disney trip - we just went in September and I wish we could go more often!!

@kristah2 I agree with @SkilledSailor - my dogs teeth surgeries where they removed multiple teeth never went over $1200 - is it some specialized surgery for your dog?

@dukestar5  I was stalking you yesterday to see if you’d been posting anywhere - sorry to hear you’re likely going to be back in the WTO. Boo.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    ***lurking from tww***
    @kristah2 - My cat just had to get 14 teeth pulled and it was 1300. Really weird that for one tooth it's 2k. I agree with @SkilledSailor, maybe a second opinion is in order. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor & @elothair & @catlady2015 I wish. That was our second opinion. And that visit cost us $200 to get that opinion. We were told a low end was $1700 and high end was $2400 and to expect somewhere in between since it almost never is low end. It's not even anything super special. The tooth is infected but the removal is the same. Vets here just charge a crazy amount I guess!
  • Options
    @kristah2 - that is crazy!!! Hope your pooch gets super special treatment for that price!
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @elothair Sounds like you have a great day planned! Hope you enjoy it!

@kristah2 So sorry about your pup; I hope you have some of that bonus left over to buy something nice for yourself!

@nitnat007 That sounds fun! Room service is the best.

@josie12367 Mmm fruit cobbler! My DH's favorite dessert is peach cobbler, so that's typically what I take to summer potlucks if I'm bringing dessert.

@luckypandas Yay Disney! We just got back from Disney (World) a few weeks ago. I bet January will be a great time to go!

@Stargazer1lily So exciting about adopting a puppy!!!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: All the things, HIO because it's FW!

R/R: Got back from my conference last night, had a great time and my presentation went well, but glad to be home! Also returned to a sweet gift from a student. No rants today! 

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: What is your favourite dish to bring to a potluck? Usually a veggie tray in the summer or some sort of kale salad in the winter. 
    Me: 32   DH: 32
    BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
    BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

• Options
    @elothair has that same problem when starting Monday. It’s always confusing. The lovely ladies on here helped me establish the “first full flow day” rule - contrary to what my OBGYN once said.
    <3 Me: 28 DH: 29
    <3 Married since 2012 dating since 2005.
    <3 Golden Retriever girls (8) and (3), orange feral rescue tabby (1).

Finally TTC#1 as of 11/2017!
    Thryoidectomy 2007, PCOS, disordered proliferative endometrium.
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: stuff

R/R: less than 24 hours till we get the keys, I’m at work and can’t focus on anything right now

CS/Q: my periods seem to be getting shorter... what could that mean?

GTKY: I don’t cook :p but an easy one is buying frozen croissant dough, putting Camembert or similar cheese in with some jam of choice and baking (for apps or dessert)

<3 Me: 28 DH: 29
    <3 Married since 2012 dating since 2005.
    <3 Golden Retriever girls (8) and (3), orange feral rescue tabby (1).

Finally TTC#1 as of 11/2017!
    Thryoidectomy 2007, PCOS, disordered proliferative endometrium.