Please vote-girl — The Bump
Baby Names

Please vote-girl

radkates3000radkates3000
Ninth Anniversary 10 Comments Photogenic
edited December 2017 in Baby Names
Weve narrowed our girl choices down to 3....we don’t have middle names yet so please comment with suggestions!!!! 

Please vote-girl 72 votes

Goldie
8% 6 votes
Maren
84% 61 votes
Austin
6% 5 votes

Re: Please vote-girl

• Goldie is definitely a NN to me. Im a huge fan of Maren. 
  • I like them all a lot....Goldie is a family name so I love that about it!!! Thanks for your input!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Maren by a long shot. 

• Maren for sure or I love the idea from @msmonalisavito of Marigold with nn Goldie. Austin I really feel is more for boys personally. 
  • Marigold or Golda would give her more options/some individuality, but Maren Goldie could be a good fit if Goldie is a family name.
  • Maren  100%
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • I had a friend named Goldie growing up. Such a cute name. I'm pretty sure it was her full name, but I could be wrong. I love the idea of Marigold though, with a nickname of Goldie. I've never thought of that before.
  • Aw thanks!! I just kind of have a problem with giving someone a name I never plan to use....my names Kathryn and I’ve gone by Katie my whole life....and my parents didn’t really ever plan to use Kathryn....and now that I’m older I find it annoying that I have to use Kathryn for everything because it doesn’t feel like me! Idk if that makes sense to anyone but thank you Jenbkc for your comment!!!
  • Goldie is a NN.  Might be cute for a toddler, but an adult in the professional world needs to have a more serious sounding name to fall back on.
    Austin is 100% boy.

Maren is a little-used classic that is strong and not super-girly.  
    High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade