catlady2015catlady2015 member
500 Love Its 100 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
edited December 7 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle: 

CD:

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
Me: 36 H: 39
Married 2016
Stalk my Chart

December TTGP Siggy Contest: Favorite Holiday Movie Moment

December BOTB Siggy Contest: Ghosts of Christmas Toys Past

Re: WTO Thursday 12/7

•     
  • @darkstar42 hope the acupuncture does it's job and gives you some relief! 
    darkstar42
  •     
  •     
  • @kristah2 - jealous of your husband too!! 
    @darkstar42 - I hope acupuncture helps with your neck. 
    @melbel0824 - I think I'd need something with words, but I agree, no music would make me sad. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: I'm using FF, Ovia, and Glow - they all predict today is O day based on my regular periods while on BCP. I remember that while off BCP (5+ years ago), I was still pretty regular, but who knows if things varied by a few days here and there. So we're HIO lots this week and FX something happens. But without temping or OPK's, it'll truly just be luck.

R/R: Nothing really. Today's been ok - other than cancelling and rescheduling an employee's flight 3x which was annoying... 

CS/Q: Nothing here...

GTKY: If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be? I would probably pick the looooongest rock/alternative song I could. I don't usually like instrumentals, cause I like to sing along to the music. Maybe Weezer's Only In Dreams, since it's an 8min song. 
    catlady2015darkstar42eleven_
  • @SkilledSailor I'm glad your follie is on the good side, but that's odd that there's only one! Could it be because you didn't take the last dose of clomid, or is that not enough to make a difference? Did your RE have a plan moving forward?
    December Siggy Challenge

*Winner - November Siggy Challenge*

•     
  • @kimberbeep I'm basically in the same boat when O day comes. Just following Ovia and it's my first cycle post birth control so who knows how long my cycle will take to regular. But H will be happy, means more BD'ing for him so I don't miss an opportunity!
    kimberbeep
  •     
  • @darkstar42 The doctor that did the US didn't say why it might only be one. Just that my RE will likely put me on a fairly high dose of letrozole if we're trying to make more than one each month. Other than that she just said to call them if I haven't gotten a positive OPK by Monday so they can check things out. How's your neck doing?
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie Moments

Me: 28   H:30
    TTC #1 Since 5/17
    BFP 7/14/17 - CP
    RE Dx: MFI, Unilateral Tubal Blockage

darkstar42
  • @SkilledSailor I'm doing better than yesterday! I stayed home from work to rest, and I have acupuncture in a few hours. It sounds like your RE is really responsive, so that's awesome.
    December Siggy Challenge

*Winner - November Siggy Challenge*

SkilledSailor
  •     
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU:  HIO

R/R: Rant - Had a bad dream last night so I’ve just been grumpy ever since. Rave - I found a recipe for basically a peppermint baileys and I can’t wait to try it.

CS/Q: Nada

GTKY: If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be? My mind has gone completely blank and I can’t think of a single song I like! Probably something from a Disney movie, they always make me smile
    dukestar5offtoneverlandSkilledSailornitnat007
  •     
  • @CraftyG I hate when a bad dream ruins my day!
    CraftyG
  • @darkstar42 glad your necks feeling a bit better today and hope the ancupuncture gives you some relief, enjoy your day off and just relax as much as you can!

@josie12367  I totally feel you on the lack of money situation, Christmas is such an expensive time of year!
    darkstar42josie12367
  •     
  • @skilledsailor Oh I love The Piano Guys, that’s a good choice.

@kimberpeep FX that you get lucky HIO this week.

@josie12367 I told myself I was cutting back on my Christmas shopping this year. Yeah, that hasn’t happened at all. This is such an expensive time of year.

@offtoneverland High five for positive OPKs!!

@CraftyG I hate when dreams stick with me during the day. It’s crazy how much they can mess with you.

offtoneverlandCraftyG
  • Month/Cycle: 33/32

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU:  Au naturell this month whilst waiting for next IVF cycle. So already starting HIO tonight and then ED from Saturday. Oh and all the science and old wives tale extras you can think of!

R/R: So tomorrow is WTF appointment day with our RE.
    I have prepared a three page document of options to discuss. DH and I just went through everything. And I am so so so proud of him as he has obviously been listening to me even when I thought he was watching Netflix or working lol. He understood everything, thinks I have been very thorough and is totally on board with all options. 
    Now we just have to see how pissed my RE is at me having basically undertaken meta analysis of studies as well as my own anecdotal evidence collection and summarizing all options I am prepared to try... it will either go well or very badly! 
    In other news, my boss offered me a chance to take a new position today, which is bigger $ responsibility, but is something I’ve done before on a smaller scale. So I made him a counter offer - I keep my current responsibility which I’ve only had for 6 months and is new to me (but less $ responsibility than the other job) and he gives me the other one too, gives me a decent pay rise, but saves paying a complete extra salary and I listed the synergy opportunities between the two operationally and strategically. Fair to say he was not expecting me to suggest this and has to discuss it with our CFO.

CS/Q: Temps settled back at normal pre-O level the last few days, so hoping they stay there until early next week. So no questions for now :-)

GTKY: If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
    When I was 12-13 years old I made both sides of a 90 minute cassette tape full of Eternal Flame by the Bangles. So I guess this is already my forever song. We used to travel one hour in the car every day and I made my parents play it all the time. 
    Though i really like @catlady2015’s idea for something classical... I might go for the Four Seasons! 

@offtoneverland yay for positive OPKs!!!
    @josie12367 looks like we’re all coming up to major HIO time lol
    @kimberbeep and another one of us HIO!
    @melbel0824 it’s a good thing we’re not all together IRL - it’s like virtual sex and the city lol

@kristah2 ah you’ll be in FW before you know it! 

@skilledsailor ok wow we are a real HIO club today! Good news your follie is on the good side. Though weird you only got one as I thought all your tests were normal? You have a normal AMH right? Did your RE do BW on CD3 before you started the Clomid? Knowing what your FSH and E2 was would be good to check they weren’t too high and thus explaining the single follie response. 

@darkstar42 oh dear I do hope the acupuncture helps. And Fx all is on track at monitoring on Saturday!
    Me 39 DH 41
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    DOR (AMH 0.65) and autoimmune (RA)
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return
    darkstar42offtoneverlandnitnat007Augusta108
  •     
  • @SkilledSailor I haven't O'd before cd 24 yet. I'd love for it to be sooner though! :)
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Movies

•     
  • @SkilledSailor - receptionist, but I book our executive's travel on occasion. 
  • @emmasemm @SkilledSailor They say that women's cycles start to match after they hang out together enough. Maybe that happens in the virtual world too?! 
    @emmasemm I would love to be a fly on the wall during your RE appointment. I wonder how the RE will react to  your research and knowledge! That's wonderful that you and YH are on the same page. Also, congrats on the new job offer! Way to go countering your boss with another option. You'll have to let us know how he responds!
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge

*TW*
    Me: 30 | DH: 33
    DD: 8/2014
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4/2017
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21/2017
    SkilledSailordukestar5blackhottamales
  •     
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 11

Used FF in past, on it again, learning my “new normal” d/t PCOS dx 2 years ago. OPKs. 

R/R: We are TTA until Feb/March but I kinda want to start TTC now. Doesn’t makes sense with graduating grad school next December. Damn me and having a good plan!

CS/Q: Nothing to see here.

GTKY: If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be? This is difficult...right now every little thing is on my mind.
    SkilledSailor