May 2018 Moms

Weekly Randoms- 12/4

124»

Re: Weekly Randoms- 12/4

• @suchaglencoco how old are you? Because I feel like we are the same person. I almost posted the same thing hahah 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • It seriously took my like five years to see that entire movie beginning to end!! They would always show it in middle school when we had nothing for a period or some event was going on and we had a sub or something. But every time they would start at the beginning pro would come half way through it. Such a classic!
  • Loading the player...
  • It was on last night too. Must be getting ready for the Winter Olympics...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @suchaglencoco how old are you? Because I feel like we are the same person. I almost posted the same thing hahah 

***SIB 
    Haha, it's the best!  I'm 31 and this is one of DHs favorite movies. He's going to be excited to see this in our recent searches.

***SIB 
    Haha, it's the best!  I'm 31 and this is one of DHs favorite movies. He's going to be excited to see this in our recent searches.
    Eh close enough! I’ll be 28 on Monday. I loved cool runnings when I was growing up. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I don't care for pickles right now, but I cannot get enough banana peppers. They are really quite similar but right now, so different. I hate them with triscuits today as a snack. 
  • @sandbar517, I hope all that googling put her on a watch list. 
  • would love to see what those google search keywords were
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @theletlers OMG BANANA PEPPERS! I'm currently eating a salami/ banana pepper/ mustard sandwich and it's so so stereotypical and so so delicious. 
  • As a ftm, I think my elderly black lab is trying to train  me for having a new born. I don't think I've gotten a solid 3 hours of sleep this week. He needs to go out every 3 hours which a few weeks ago wasn't bad, it's cold now in New England and going out with a house coat and no pants is quite chilly. He also has decided that he cannot sleep in his dog bed at night so he paces back and forth which is loud and annoying in hardwood floors. To get him to sleep I need to pick him up and put him in bed with us. When I get up for the 100th time to pee at night, he steals my spot in bed. When I push him over he then feels the need to take the blankets off of me with his nose. Then around 5 am he decides he's hot and starts panting in my face. Some how dh never hears him all night until I start yelling at him (the dog) to get off then bed so I can get a couple hours of sleep and dh decides then he'll get up for the day and give the dog his spot in bed.

All of this to say, I just took an amazing 3 hour nap that was not interrupted for the most part, I still think I'm going to go to bed early still. 
  • @jhysmath my lab and shepherd are like that! Huge babies who are needier than my toddler. They end up crushing me on my side of the bed because they know DH will feel them and kick them out. 

Mobile App won’t let me upload a picture of them snuggling while DH was on a business trip 
  • @god bless the little things!
    Poppy0419 Hooray for food that stays where it belongs!

• @Poppy0419 how are you holding up?

• I'm so sorry @Poppy0419 !!
    We are riding on the Polar Express next weekend and so I bought the movie and book to read to the toddler.  He loves trains, so when I bought these in August I knew that even if he wasn't into the story, the train ride would be exciting. Well, he loved it and I cried at the end of the book. I'm so excited for Saturday!!
  • I love the polar express book but the movie is just... not the same.

We're going on the polar express train next week, we're pretty excited.  But it looks like there won't be any snow :(
    November Siggy Challenge

• @tincupchalice for sure. The movie weirded me out actually with the extra elements they added,  but the scenes in the book perfectly matched the movie scenes so well. But, it was helpful for DS to see the movie to understand. H and I had never actually seen the movie before last night so all three of us saw it for the first time together.