Why My TTGP Self is Crying — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

Why My TTGP Self is Crying

Me: 35 | DH: 42 ~ Married / TTC since May 2015
5/16 - Began Creighton Method CM Tracking / Napro Fertility Medicine | Progesterone + various abx cycles - all BFNs
8/16 - SHG: ute good, at least one tube open | 10/16 - MFI Azoo dx confirmed. No known genetic cause. Vas tubes absent.
3/17 - DH started Clomid to prepare for MESA/TESE | 4/17 - Initial RE Consult for me. | 7/17 - Successful retrieval for DH!
9/17 - Two BTB IVFs  | 10/17 - Polypectomy  |  11/17 - 1st FET ended in CP | 12/17 - 2nd FET ... BFP!!! <3 EDD: 09/09/18

Our little miracle is on the way...

spottedgingerjrm_14galactickatesdpjenniferSpylonRedpuma119ndz2018

Re: Why My TTGP Self is Crying

• Because my mil saw our stockings (the same number I’ve been hanging since we’ve had this house for decor purposes) and asked “does that mean I get two more grand babies?”  

Meanwhile, hubs has decided against wanting to try anytime soon if ever (TW: I had terrible untreated port partum, end TW***) and even if he was on board, and have some health stuff that just won’t get under control. 
    jrm_14BusinessWifeemmasemmdpjennifer
  • I cried bc I'm a sentimental sucker. I'm naturally a cryer but it's been real lately

lurvleybunchococonutskobrien827BusinessWife
  • I’m crying because i just ate a Twix and now i want more :(
    @BusinessWife I too am crying that I did about 6 loads of laundry but mine are in the car because our washer broke and I had to go to my moms to do them and now I have to bring them in the house.
    im crying Bc I feel Like I’ve been PMSing for a week and CD1 has yet to start.
    im crying Bc my new nurse still hasn’t called me today.
    @galactickates omg peanut butter cup cheesecake blizzard ?!? I didn’t even know that existed! MIND BLOWN!
    @jsnakehole WHERE IS SHE?!?! We’ll all kick her as*!!
    August FET spreadsheet

Me 37 & DH 43 
    ***TW 1 MC 1998**
    TTC # 1 2017

MFI/Septate Uterus

Dec 17 IVF # 1 29 Retrieved, 25 Mature , 21 Fertilized w/ICSI, 12 made to day 5
    5 PGS normal(1male and 4 females) and 3 mosaics

Resection of uterine septum 1/22/18

April 18 - FET #1 canceled
    May 18 FET  # 1 canceled

Aug FET #1

offtoneverlandgalactickatesemmasemmBusinessWife
  • @BusinessWife I currently cant get to my washer or dryer in the basement because there are to many piles of clean and dirty laundry down there. I keep hoping a little elf will put it away.
    jrm_14emmasemmBusinessWife
  • @ndz2018 I'm not really sure it's a flavor but they have both toppings so that's what I order.  Trust me.... it's the best of all
    Me:33 & DH:35 - Married 
    TTC 1 since Aug17
    BFP 1- 10/20 ended with EP Lap and left tube removed on 11/20 at 9 weeks.

offtoneverlandndz2018BusinessWife
  • @galactickates I am so making H go to DQ tonight and get one for me.. I’ll tell him I’m cranky and PMSing and if he doesn’t come home with that then don’t come Home at all! Too dramatic?? 
    August FET spreadsheet

Me 37 & DH 43 
    ***TW 1 MC 1998**
    TTC # 1 2017

MFI/Septate Uterus

May 18 FET  # 1 canceled

Aug FET #1

galactickatesofftoneverlandBusinessWifeKristoKekerooni
  • @ndz2018 Not too dramatic, necessary. 

I can't wait to hear how much you loved it! 
    Me:33 & DH:35 - Married 
    TTC 1 since Aug17
    BFP 1- 10/20 ended with EP Lap and left tube removed on 11/20 at 9 weeks.

ndz2018offtoneverlandBusinessWife
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts I just burst out laughing at work “ my lady balls”  :D 
    August FET spreadsheet

Me 37 & DH 43 
    ***TW 1 MC 1998**
    TTC # 1 2017

MFI/Septate Uterus

May 18 FET  # 1 canceled

Aug FET #1

jrm_14blackhottamalesBusinessWifedpjennifer
  • @emmasemm It won’t disappoint!!!! What flavor is he ordering?  Sorry about your pizza :(
    @blackhottamales  I haven’t heard if those ice cream sandwiches. I’ll have to look for them (if you can pry the ben&jerry’s from my hands)!

blackhottamalesBusinessWife