CS/Q: 

GTKY: What are you getting DH for Christmas? ETA/ or other winter holidays
TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favourite Holiday Movie Moment

Re: WTO Wednesday 11/28

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: HIO, OPKs, CM

R/R: I had an ultrasound yesterday because I've been experiencing lower abdominal pain. The appt was with a tech so I got no results yesterday. Just kinda nervously waiting for results and will hopefully hear something today or tomorrow. 

CS/Q: Nothing

GTKY: Got him Cavs basketball tickets. He already knows because I let him pick the game and he's pretty excited about it. 
  • dukestar5dukestar5 member
    edited November 2017
    @jsnakehole I think we were posting at the same time! Go you with the nonstop hio!  ;):D. If you have any ideas for keeping things exciting this week, let me know.  We did massages last night, which always makes it more fun!

@jaylii. Did the tech explain things as she did it?  Did she say how soon you would hear results?  I have an u/s with a tech today as well so I’m curious how quickly I will know more info.

eta: tags
  • @jsnakehole @dukestar5 Yes, let's chat. I also need some ideas on how to make HIO more exciting this week. I like the massage idea. Maybe we'll do that tonight!
  • @dukestar5 No, the tech didn't explain things as she went. I also didn't ask. Something about having a wand up you didn't really make me chatty. haha The tech did say that the scans would be reviewed by the dr and I would hear something in the next couple of days, if not, call. 
  • @jsnakehole lol your kitten! My husband tried to leave our new puppy in our room right before too and I was like.... hello?!

@dukestar5 I'm making a pot roast today, such a great fall dish

@jaylii hope you can stay busy while you wait for results

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: HIO, nutrition, not overworking myself

R/R: glad I'm temping again, trying not to start researching short LP before I even temp a full month. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What are you getting DH for Christmas? We got each other one of those ancestry tests, he is super excited. Still looking for something small from the kids to open under the tree. My dad is getting him a drone and called to ask me if he wanted one or just money... I told my dad I would rather just have the money but Dh will be so excited, he has wanted a drone to film himself skiing forever. 
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favourite Holiday Movie Moment

• @jsnakehole  Haha, our dogs always get locked out now too - nobody wants a rogue dog tongue to interrupt!
    @dukestar5 I’m glad your dinner turned out! I may have to try a roast later this week now! We usually only do stocking as well unless we find something super awesome for the other person.
    @jaylii I hope you get some results soon, and they turn out positive! I also definitely find by the end of age HIO is so routinized that it’s boring! 
    @matryoshkadoll  We keep saying we’re going to do the ancestry test - they are so interesting!
    @SkilledSailor Omg that joke!! Enjoy your drinks!!

Month/Cycle: 9/14 (5ntnp)

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: All the things

R/R: Busy day today but starting it off with a lash fill so feeling like overall it’s going to be a good day! 

CS/Q: I think I may have finally Od and will switch over to the TWW tomorrow if temps stay high. I never did turn an OPK even though I use 2-3 per day, so that’s annoying, but hoping even though it was late it happened and timing was ok!

GTKY: What are you getting DH for Christmas? ETA/ or other winter holidays - We are getting each other wills this year. We’ve been putting them off way too long so decided to bite the bullet and do it this year. Super romantic.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: HIO, PNVs, OPKs

R/R: All Raves today. I’m working from home because I’m waiting for a new kitchen table and my new iphone to be delivered. I basically just changed from one pair of PJs to another pair after I showered.

CS/Q: Not temping

GTKY: Ugh, I don’t know. I have a couple small things but I want to get him a big/cool thing and I have no idea.

@jsnakehole Way to go on the HIO! I’m super impressed.

@dukestar5 I saw that Mancrates.com has big candy canes filled with jerky. They even have an exotic meats one, which seemed interesting. If you’re DH likes dried meat that is, lol.

@jayliii I hope you get results back soon and it’s nothing serious.

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO, temping/charting, OPK and Pom juice

R/R: Today is alot better than my monday haha! AF is almost gone then its time to get down to business LOL Boss is catering a pizza lunch today which is both a rant and rave.. Rave because yay pizza, but rant because i really need to be eating healthy but I have no self control around pizza  :#

CS/Q: None today

GTKY: What are you getting DH for Christmas? ETA/ or other winter holidays: I'm not sure if we are exchanging gifts this year. We moved to a big city this past spring for his job (stupid residency requirements) and our rent is much higher than it was previously plus we are really trying to save big for a baby. I think we may just go out for a nice dinner.

@jsnakehole Our animals always seem to want to be around during our BD too! Our dog has separation anxiety and must be around us at all times otherwise she just goes crazy so she usually is in the room with us. One time last month she made her way on the bed without us noticing and just stared. Creeper lol
    @dukestar5 What was the homemade dressing? I am always looking for something new.
    @jaylii Hope you get your results soon!
    @SkilledSailor that joke made me laugh out loud!

TTC journey in spoiler
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Married: 08/2016
    TTC: 10/2017
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN
    FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3

• josie12367josie12367 member
    edited November 2017
    @SkilledSailor

I don't think it matters really. I just made sure to take it at the same time everyday like you would birth control or any med that messes with your hormones :) 
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• @SkilledSailor For letrozole, they told me to take it in the evening between 6 and 9pm.
  • @dukestar5 how was the OB?

Honestly, we haven't gotten that creative yet. I made a playlist for our weekend away but I am short on ideas. DH and I actually like vanilla sex (and lazy sex), so any effort is spicing it up. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: BBT,OPK,CM,HIO

R/R: It got cold last night so everywhere that was melting is now a skating rink, the chickens have been slipping and sliding all over lol

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What are you getting DH for Christmas? ETA/ or other winter holidays.  I normally get him a watch that he brakes with in 2 months, so I think I might get him some thing else but I`m not sure what yet.
  • @jsnakehole  when we had dogs, we always shut them out to HIO, I always thought they were looking at me funny lol
    @dukestar5 what kind of homemade dressing? Was it good?
    @matryoshkadoll I want to do one of those ancestry tests, that’s a great gift idea!
    @kobrien827 eat all the pizza...coming from someone who is eating healthy this week :)

Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: HIO, PNVs

R/R: DH only had to work out of town 2 days this week, so we still have a chance with FW! 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What are you getting DH for Christmas? ETA/ or other winter holidays
    we normally take a trip together for a gift but we don’t have one planned so I should probably plan one, or figure out something. He’s so hard to buy for.