March 2018 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change 11/29

Did we skip last week? Oops, lol. 

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?

2) How are you feeling? 

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) Stolen from Monday - GTKY: Who was your first celebrity crush?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 11/29

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
    26 weeks! Size of a bowling pin, or kale. 

2) How are you feeling? 
    I feel pretty good. Lots of Braxton hicks if I do any sort of activity which is annoying. 

Next one is at 29w1d and I'll get my glucose and rhogam. Fun fun!

I went totally crazy with the Black Friday sales over the weekend but I'm pretty sure I'm all done shopping for little bubba! My DH is annoyed at all the Amazon/target boxes stacking up by the door. This is how I nest, okay?!

Tie between Ewan McGreggor in Moulin Rouge and Kate Winslett in Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 25 weeks, 2 heads of cauliflower

2) How are you feeling? 
    tired and large. 

had a visit with a nurse to talk about preterm birth on Monday since I was flagged as high risk (multiples)

Not a big celebrity crush person, but when I was younger I definitely would have said Christian Slater in The Heathers. :#
  • Loading the player...

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
    24 weeks...cantaloupe/puffin/ear of corn

2) How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good! Still tired. My cousin (who's an OB/GYN PA) told me this weekend that the iron supplement I bought (my prescribed one was going to be $70...no thanks) might not be a high enough dosage so I'm going to up that and see if it helps.

Nope! Next appt is the 15th for my glucose screening...yay.

I'm so glad we started the registry thread because I'm just feeling overwhelmed. I've also been being annoying and sending it to friends who have kids and asking them to be blunt about the list and if there's stuff I should take off.

The first one that I vividly remember is Laurie (Christian Bale) from Little Women. Man I was in love with him. 
  • pregobethpregobeth member
    edited December 2017
    Late to the party, as usual... Work has just been insanely crazy!

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
    24 weeks. Cantaloupe sized!

2) How are you feeling? 
    Some hip pain, but I got a maternity pillow, so that's helping me to sleep better.
    Boob stretch marks  :s  It's really the first noticeable marks I've gotten, and I'm not so thrilled about it. 
    Definitely noticing the bump. It's been getting in the way a lot more and starting to make thinks difficult!. Leaning over to pick stuff up, getting into and out of bed, walking around shopping, and... wiping... It's all a bit harder to do and causing pain in my lower abdomen. But that means baby is getting bigger!!! And I'm starting to see the baby kicking as well! I was in the bath yesterday and both DH and I were staring at my bump for a reasonably creepy amount of time to see if we could see the little guy's kicks. I had seen the weird alien-like movement across my belly earlier and yelled for my DH to come see... It was hilarious!

Not till Dec 8th. 

Any tips on how to survive the holidays and family get-togethers without alcohol would be appreciated  :D  jk

Not really any celebrities, but I did crush on a lot of movie characters. I had it bad for Han Solo and Wesley from Princess Bride, but Harrison Ford was already old and creepy.  I can't think of any actual celebrities that ever wanted to meet in person as a kid.