April 2018 Moms

PGAL Check In 11/26

I am very sorry I have let this slip the last few weeks!  Things have been crazy during the holidays, and I am SO happy we can relax until Xmas.

How far along are you?

Any appointments coming up?

Questions?

How are you doing? (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here)

GTKY:  We already have a thread for stressors  and such for the past week, so tell us what went right over Thanksgiving!  Brags and happy moments welcome.
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: PGAL Check In 11/26

• How far along are you?  17w6d

Another u/s with my MFM tomorrow.  Hopefully will be able to get a better look at the heart and make sure there aren't any issues (I pray so hard there aren't any!)

Questions?  
    One of my boobs started leaking a couple drops the other day.  Is that normal this early?  I didn't have this happen with my first.

How are you doing? (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here)  
    Good and bad.  I still have a lot of stress, but our plan seems to have fallen into place so perfectly that I am trying to stay encouraged by that.

GTKY:  We already have a thread for stressors  and such for the past week, so tell us what went right over Thanksgiving!  Brags and happy moments welcome.  
    DS just had a lot of fun hanging out with family.  He loves both of my parents.  We did Thanksgiving day with my dad and Thanksgiving on Saturday with my mom.  
  • @sparklingdiamond I have all my fingers crossed for your U/S!  Let us know what they find.

And leaking this early, while not terribly common, isn't unusual or rare.  I worry about it happening early for me too since my boobs are....excitable when it comes to milk :p.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @ngolimento Thanks!  It was only like 2 drops and it was when I was leaning over the counter so I think it squeezed it out lol.  I was wondering if maybe it just did it because I have breastfed before?  My boobs grew faster this pregnancy than with the last one.  As long as it's not a bad sign I'm okay with it!
  • How far along are you?
    19 weeks 6 days!

I have the a/s on Thursday! I’m super excited to see the baby again and I pray everything is ok!!

Questions?
    None!

I am doing ok! I was sooo tired this weekend, but I’m sure that was because of the fact that it was a holiday weekend and we were bouncing here and there! 

It was ridiculously cute, but when my family (about 22 people) went around the table and said what they were the most thankful for, DH said “Baby Tessa”. I melted. It was adorable! He’s so shy, so that was probably hard for him to get out! 
  • How far along are you ?
    19ish weeks based on how baby is measuring
    Any appointments?
    Regular ob tomorrow after anatomy scan with MFM.
    Questions?
    none
    How am I doing?
     I will be okay after tomorrow.  I always get worked up before a scan because I was used to them telling me something was wrong with DD towards the end.  I also was in a car accident today, luckily I walked away okay and have been feeling the baby a lot today.  I called my ob's office and they said since I was having a scan tomorrow and I wasn't having any symptoms of something going wrong, I should be okay to wait till tomorrow.
    GTKY:
    Thanksgiving wasn't that great, we went to both sides of my husbands and dd was super tired.  My husband asked later why she was upset (to me it was totally obvious). 

Saw a good update for you @sparklingdiamond !
    @mikkimikey the holidays wore me out, too.  I ended up taking naps almost everyday I was off. 
    thanks for starting this @ngolimento
  • How far along are you? 20 weeks 5 days.

Yes, finally!  My anatomy scan is on Thursday.  Very excited but very nervous too.

Questions? 
    Nope

I was doing really well, and relaxing into the pregnancy until I had some bleeding yesterday.  Freaked me the eff out, and I can't reach my ON until tomorrow.  I am not having contractions or pain, so I am not going to the DR, but the wait is excruciating.

I was braced for a really stressful and awul week, and it was stressful, but I was proud at how well I held up, and that the family gathering was drama free and actually kind of nice.  Now that my FIL is extremely sick, he is too tired to abuse people, and our gatherings have become much more pleasant.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • How far along are you?
    20 weeks, 1 day

Anatomy scan at the high risk doctor tomorrow. Nervous and excited.

Questions?
    Not right now.

A little better. I passed my last miscarriage anniversary on Black Friday and was struggling a bit leading up to it and a bit after but am finally feeling like I’m crawling out of the dark hole I’ve been in.

GTKY:  We already have a thread for stressors  and such for the past week, so tell us what went right over Thanksgiving!  Brags and happy moments welcome
    It was just me, DH, and DS and it was lovely to just spend some uninterrupted time as a family. We had all weekend together and it was just really nice especially since I wasn’t feeling my best emotionally or physically. 

• Keeping you in my thoughts @ngolimento
  • @mikkimikey Good luck on your scan!  I love the name Tessa:)

@rklinge0 I"m sorry you were in an accident, how scary!  Hopefully your scan goes really well.  Keep is updated!

@julzy thank you for the good thoughts!  I am glad you are recovering from your loss anniversary.  It sounded extremely traumatic, and you are a strong person to deal with the holidays and such dark memories at the same time.  ((Hugs))

FX  to everyone who is getting scans!  This sounds like an extremely busy week for us all!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • How far along are you?
    21+5

a/s was yesterday, and it went perfectly. It was such a crazy relief to hear that there is a healthy baby in there

sickness hit me after the trip home post-holiday, so I've been napping a lot

the meal itself was a colossal family disaster, but the kids loved the turkey cookies
  • Glad to see positive news @ngolimento! Yay for a good scan!
    Sorry about your loss anniversary @julzy.  Mine didn't happen on Thanksgiving but I went to it still going through the process so it was rough.  How was your anatomy scan?
    @allowachick yay for a good scan!
    I was released from the high risk doctor yesterday after a good anatomy scan. She said that my chances of another trisomy pregnancy is .5% because they can't find anything structurally wrong, which is nice to hear.  The only way to be 100% would be to do an amino and that's not happening right now. 
  • @allowachick I'm sorry Thanksgiving was a bust, but yaaaaaay for the good A/S!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thanks @ngolimento and @rklinge0. Anatomy scan was good except baby wouldn’t straighten out her legs so they couldn’t finish it. We’ll have to go back next week to make sure there’s no clubbed foot or anything. I was obviously more worried about the heart and other organs so breathing a little easier. Looking forward to next week and hopefully getting the all clear.