January 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 11/27

I'm going to miss when I can't use this gif all the time. 

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
2) How are you feeling?
3) Any appointments this week/last?
4) How are baby preparations going?
5) Rants/Raves/Questions?
6) GTKY - Favorite baby item that you've bought or received?

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 11/27

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks @burnsmommy27 I'll give them a call tomorrow. No way I'm taking a sick toddler with me and DH can't get out of work. Bah!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yeah I totally get that, especially because I'm sure they will tell you to go to triage 
  • @supercoolstephy Def call if the pain hasn't gone away. Hope you feel better. 
  • The OB office called me back. They said that since I've already had the steroid shots that if I were to go into labor that they wouldn't stop it so there is no need for me to come in today and to keep an eye on my fluids, contractions, kick counts, and really stick to my modified bed rest and they will see me Thursday.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 34 weeks - butternut squash
    2) How are you feeling? Freaking exhausted - barely sleeping these days
    3) Any appointments this week/last? Had a 2 week checkup last week and everything looked great! I'm really excited to have an ultrasound next week and then we start going every week after that!
    4) How are baby preparations going? Great, pretty much done! The nursery looks so good - now I just need to finish packing my hospital bag and make freezer meals. 
    5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave: I just moved my last day of work up a week to December 15 - can't wait to be done! 
    6) GTKY - Favorite baby item that you've bought or received? It's hard to pick one but we got this fluffy little onesie that has ears on it, it's so warm and so stinking cute! I can't wait to put her in it! 
  • Hey guys! Sorry I'm late. I just realized I can get on TB in my browser without it kicking me out to the app.  :D

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
    34 weeks (actually 34.3) Huge. He is huge. 

2) How are you feeling?
    This week has been rough. Lots of lower back and hip pain that even an adjustment didn't immediately fix. I'm shuffling around like I'm 80! Otherwise, I now know what heartburn is. But no major complaints. If I could walk without pain I would be great!

3) Any appointments this week/last?
    Had a BPP and an appointment with my midwife last week. This week was just an adjustment.

4) How are baby preparations going?
    Still slowly and still no house! But all my baby showers are done so I'm starting to fill in the blanks. 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY - Favorite baby item that you've bought or received?
    I'm REALLY excited about the baby carrier I bought! I've had my eye on it since I got pregnant and Black Friday didn't let me down.