January 2018 Moms
Options

MoMs (Mothers of Multiples) weekly check-in - 11/21

How far along are you? What size are the babies?

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? 

How are you feeling? 

What rants/raves/questions/advice? 

QOTW: What is your favorite Thanksgiving food/dish?

Re: MoMs (Mothers of Multiples) weekly check-in - 11/21

• Options
    30w5d, and the minions are about the size of zucchinis. or summer melons. or a motorcycle helmet (?!?!). or a platypus...this is fun haha.

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? 
    none this week; next one is next friday dec1st (i can't believe that we're almost at december!)

How are you feeling? 
    eh. i'm sleeping a bit better now that i'm in the recliner, which is good. overall aches and pains suck, and i feel like i kind of can feel my pelvis/hips widening...lol. the tiredness is no joke either.

What rants/raves/questions/advice? 
    Rant: On and off since yesterday I've had VERY mild and VERY faint brown spotting, but (TMI) only notice it when I wipe. I've been having BH but with no consistency or pain, and no cramps or anything. I ended up calling triage today and they said it was probably nothing to worry about and probably from my appointment last Thursday - OB did a cervical check and I've heard that often can cause some spotting especially in the 3rd tri. Nurse basically ordered me to bed rest for the rest of the night and tomorrow, and if it gets worse or anything tomorrow, to call again and they'll have me come in. I'm not too worried, but it's making feel a bit like it was around week 13 or 14 when i had a heavy bleeding episode (and they couldn't find the cause). Also, it's frustrating cause we still have a lot to do to get the condo ready for DH's parents and sister who are arriving tomorrow night to stay with us through the weekend. And I told DH's other sister that I would make cranberry sauce and sweet potato casserole and still haven't gone grocery shopping for everything i need... :anguished:

Rave: this morning i finally finished making my last freezer/crockpot meal for when the babies are home! 

QOTW: What is your favorite Thanksgiving food/dish?
    The only food that i actually despise is anything pumpkin. I tend to love the side dishes more than the turkey, so i tend to focus on the sweet potato casserole and stuffing and cranberry sauce and crescent rolls. But, my favorite all time Thanksgiving food is my aunt's chocolate pie. and sadly, i'll be missing that this year! :cry: My cousin and i would always fight over who got the bigger piece, and he would always freak out when there wasn't a lot leftover, cause he would always eat the rest for breakfast the next day! :lol:
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    24+4 .. they are the size of eggplants or cantaloupes!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry just realized that i never finished this post.. i guess ill wait til next week.. I hope everyone enjoyed their thanksgiving!!