March 2018 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change

1-How far along are you? How big is baby?

2-How are you feeling?

3-What's going on this week? Any appointments?

4-Rants/Raves/Questions:

5-What are your plans for Thanksgiving? 
Me: 30 DH: 31
Married: May 2008
DD Born: March 2018
DS Born: April 2019
Due with #3 December 2020!

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change

• 1-How far along are you? How big is baby?
    24 weeks, cantaloupe 
    2-How are you feeling?
    Great! 
    No appointments for baby but I did have to get a root canal done today. 
    4-Rants/Raves/Questions:
    I VASTLY underestimated the amount of people that would be grocery shopping today. HEB was Hell. 

Get to HEB early and grab a couple rotisserie chickens and some sides. We aren’t really Turkey people and I don’t have much to cook for so, for this year at least, simple premade food! 
  • 1. 24 weeks - cantaloupe. Officially 6 months woot woot!

2. Good overall. I say it every week and I'll say it again. I hate having an anterior placenta. I want to feel her MOVE.

3. Looking forward to my last day of work this week - tomorrow! No baby appointments until Christmas time. 

4. @ShawnnaO SAME. I grocery shopped on Sunday thinking I would beat the rush and it was nightmarish. They were out of green beans! I'm going to try to go back tomorrow because I still need so much.

5. My husband and I are cooking for the first time, and my parents may come over. We've had a lot of family drama with my sister's boyfriend and that makes holidays and family events pretty estranged these days. 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: May 2008
    DD Born: March 2018
    DS Born: April 2019
    Due with #3 December 2020!
  • Loading the player...
    24 weeks - cantaloupe

2-How are you feeling?
    Really tired!

Nope, just with the 70% off flannel sale at Joann's Fabric Store tomorrow. (Is there such a thing as a sewing nerd? If so, I'm one.) :)

4-Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Rave: I just bought a bag of Snack Factory white chocolate peppermint pretzels and they are SOOO good.

We're spending the day with DH's family. We go back and forth every other year between my family and his. We'll be there during nap time, and DD (almost 2) has a serious phobia of sleeping in the pack and play, so we're going to try her first nap in a big bed. My family will be coming over to our house on Friday, and then I'm heading back to Joann's for their sale on Saturday. (I seriously need a life, I know.)
    24 weeks - cantaloupe

2-How are you feeling?
    Aside from the fact that I'm up at 4am due to heartburn, pretty decent.

No appointments until December. Just work and lots of food this week.

4-Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Dont really have anything this week so far, just crossing my fingers that doesn't change after family stuff Thursday.

I've unwisely agreed to two dinners on Thursday. I'd have backed out of one, but I'd thought the second wasn't going to happen. So now DW and I will be going to my Dad's for dinner at 6, and then on to my Mom's for second dinner at 8 (thankfully, we all live within 40 minutes of each other so I'm not going more than a few towns over for this nonsense). The fun part is not breathing a word about dinner with Dad to my Mom, because otherwise she's the sort who might try to push her dinner earlier/try to "outdo" him somehow. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1-How far along are you? How big is baby?  24 weeks - a cantaloupe

2-How are you feeling?  Good!  Had some tummy / digestive issues last week but am feeling better now!

3-What's going on this week? Any appointments?  None this week.  Next appt is Dec 7 and I will do my glucose test at that time.

4-Rants/Raves/Questions:

5-What are your plans for Thanksgiving?  Changing it up this year; my Mom wants to host so she doesn't have to travel following her surgery.  I will be hosting again next year.  Enjoying the break!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

Baby #2 M/C 4/5/16