May 2018 Moms

Due Date Check In Week of 11/20- First Week of May 4/29-5/6

This is a weekly check in for people who are due the first week of May 4/29-5/6. Also shamelessly stealing from @bwow615  

How far along are you? When is your due date? 

Did you find out the sex of LO yet? If not are you planning to find out or are you team green?

What's going on this week? How are you feeling-any rants or raves? Any upcoming appointments?

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday/Christmas movie?

Re: Due Date Check In Week of 11/20- First Week of May 4/29-5/6

• Loading the player...
  • Hello! I am 16+2, due date 5/5.

Don't know the sex of the baby, but I think I will soon. I had a blood draw for the AFP test at my 15+6 appointment. The OB's office called me today and said the baby has a higher risk of downs (1:225 - don't recall exact number but something along those lines). So they wanted me to come in tomorrow for a NIPT blood draw. I'm a little nervous since my OB didn't say I needed the NT or NIPT done at my 12 week appointment. Now I'm just scared.
    My TTC journey:
    Me and DH: 30-35
    Unexplained infertility
    TTC #1 since 2015
    11/2015 - BFP!     12/2015 - MC  :'(
    IVF #1 July 2017 freeze all (20 eggs, 15 mature, 10 fert, 6 blasts, 4 PGS normal)
    FET #1 TBD  Surprise BFP 9/2017 while waiting for FET... hoping for the best!

Pregnancy Ticker

• @helloworld9 I'm sorry you are scared and dealing with a higher risk right now.  We are here for you and whatever comes your way.
  • @rachelg777 I know this sounds creepy, but do you watch Real Housewives of Dallas? Every HBDB I think you look like Cary, even if only from the neck down. I'll go hide in my creeper corner now. 
  • @cups4 haha! I love the creepery. I don’t watch it but I just googled her and I definitely don’t look like her in the face unless you count making this expression too much. I do wear my hair like hers though.  :)

• @helloworld9 how stressful! I hope you get some clearer answers soon. 
  • Thank you everyone for your kind words. All I can do now is wait and hope. @onesmallcoconut @cups4

@rachelg777 I'm doing the NIPT blood draw tomorrow (Progenity). I think it's too late for the NT as I'm well into the second trimester. All I can wait for now is my 20 week anatomy scan.
    My TTC journey:
    Me and DH: 30-35
    Unexplained infertility
    TTC #1 since 2015
    11/2015 - BFP!     12/2015 - MC  :'(
    IVF #1 July 2017 freeze all (20 eggs, 15 mature, 10 fert, 6 blasts, 4 PGS normal)
    FET #1 TBD  Surprise BFP 9/2017 while waiting for FET... hoping for the best!

Pregnancy Ticker

• @helloworld9 ah you’re right I totally forgot about the time limitations. Feel free to vent as you wait for your NIPT results!
  • @cups4 I am weirdly nervous about a girl, too.  I don't know why.  I keep reminding myself that I didn't know what to do with a baby in general before DS so I am sure I will figure it out.  

@onesmallcoconut I am starting to get comments, too.  At least no one has tried to touch me yet.  I hate that.

@rachelg777 It's a mystery rash.  It's almost gone and he has no other symptoms.  They said to bring him back if he has it again with a sore throat or a fever.  Moving is crazy!  Good luck!

@helloworld9 I'm so sorry you're feeling scared.  FX that it comes back clear.  

@ivyvines6 FX J goes back to just slightly obnoxious soon.   ;)  When they have consistent runs of being a terror it is so draining.

@artlea2013 You're back!  Glad your manager stood up for you.

@MissusTexas December 5 is coming soon!  Any inkling or feeling of if the baby is a boy or girl?

@zizzabell523 I am still having to make speedy runs for the bathroom and trashcan.  It sucks.

@desertdweller21 Congrats on the house!  So exciting!
  • How far along are you? When is your due date? 
    May 5!  Cs the week before though. 

Did you find out the sex of LO yet? If not are you planning to find out or are you team green?
    Boy - still no name. 

What's going on this week? How are you feeling-any rants or raves? Any upcoming appointments?
    I felt baby move today for the first time where i could definitely say that is baby and not gas!  Yay!

Unpopular, but i don’t think i have one. 
  • How far along are you? When is your due date? 17 weeks today.  May 1st is the due date, but I will likely be induced somewhere between 38-39 weeks.

Did you find out the sex of LO yet? If not are you planning to find out or are you team green?  Yes, it's a girl!

What's going on this week? How are you feeling-any rants or raves? Any upcoming appointments?  Doing okay.  Just having trouble staying motivated since it's a short week.  My next appt is next Tues.  Another u/s with the MFM.  We are hoping the heart will be big enough to get a better look to make sure there are no issues.  So I am kinda nervous about it.

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday/Christmas movie?  I still love Home Alone.
  • How far along are you? When is your due date? 
    16w5d, due May 3rd. 

It’s a boy!! I’m beyond excited, but also a tad nervous after two girls. And finally 99% sure on the name Sebastian Oliver. 

I started feeling his numerous kicks and flips this week. I feel like my bump grew tremendously as well this week. I’m still nauseous, dizzy, and having bad headaches, but trying some new things and hoping it eases the symptoms. I have my anatomy scan December 8th and 20 week appointment December 15th. 

Is it even possible to have a favorite!? Definitely the classics. Not a fan of the newer ones. 
  • @mileswithmyles I know, it’s crazy to think that 2 weeks from today we will know! DH might have to work that morning and asked if I could reschedule the u/s and I was like, “No, but you can come to the reveal!” We don’t actually have reveal plans because we’ve never done that, but since this is our last we may do something. Either way I’m not moving my u/s. 

I felt like both of the girls were going to be boys and I was obviously wrong both times so I’ve just had it in my head the whole time that this one is a girl. I even catch myself saying “she.” But, who knows.
  • edited November 2017
    how far along are you? 

16+4 May 5

did you find out the sex of LO?
    nope, we are team green! 

what’s going on this week?  appointments? rants/raves?
    after slogging away in the gallows of first trimester life and also unemployment not-by-choice, I am happy to report that I have joined the ranks of the living once more!  I started a new job today.  I like it.  I have no overwhelming symptoms to report.  It’s a Thanksgiving miracle! 

At my new job I’ll be on my feet for 10 hours a day.  I’m planning on working until at least 35 weeks.  That won’t be easy but women do this and more all the time, right?  

@ninja_and_roo Sebastian Oliver is a lovely name!  Congratulations!