IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
Polyp removed May 2017
FET May 2017 - BFP!
Baby boy born 2/2/18

Re: FF*FC | 11.17

• Loading the player...
  • @SunflowerMama428 you are not alone!

@rainafire77 I hate pregnancy. I was miserable with DD and I'm miserable again. I get where you're coming from. It's okay to hate the means to the end! 

My FFFC is probably more of an UO but I think we missed that yesterday. I am not a fan of the ticker changes. I think it's more of the fact that there are like 6 posts a week. I just don't open them though. 

rainafire77BrittaniLCSunflowerMama428babymakes9
  • @eggplantface I totally support that EDD setup!
  • @amb929 plus one for Riverdale!! No shame. 

amb929SunflowerMama428katefb17
  • @amb929 your safe ;) your posts are actually too long for me to read on the fly at work. Girl you should start paraphrasing for me at the bottom so I can keep up lol  :D
  • @amb929 your safe ;) your posts are actually too long for me to read on the fly at work. Girl you should start paraphrasing for me at the bottom so I can keep up lol  :D
    Hahaha sorry I am pretty long winded and verbose! I think it’s the English teacher in me  :D I gotta day I’m relieved though too now  :D
    Maybe I’ll give bullet points a try sometime soon  ;)
    SunflowerMama428
  • @eggplantface @SunflowerMama428  - I do the same thing and then realize I've just love titte-d everything I agree with / feel for and rarely @ people and have a dialogue. Usually because I bump from work and get distracted.  Also - yes with the ticker change idea. 

@rainafire77 I totally empathize. You are not alone. Mine is probably even more petty because I miss fall/winter boozy beverages. 

@magnolia - Totally agree. 

I had a confession for the week but now I can't remember it. 
    rainafire77magnolia305babybro218SunflowerMama428
  • @eggplantface I +1 on the EDD idea

@amb929 that is super impressive! I haven't seen tons of movies and unfortunately a lot of them are marvel and dc movies. My husband started having me watch them from the beginning but he is really bad about explaining things while it's going on instead of letting me watch the movie and then seeing if I didn't understand a key point.

My FFFC: I set my own schedule at work and go in on my own time. This week I took a night off because I saw no point in driving 20 mins just to work for 1.5-2 hours when I can easily just go in on the weekend. As much as I should feel bad because the money goes straight towards bills it was nice getting to spend time with my Mom and brother.
  • @SunflowerMama428 I'm going to get nothing done at work until I figure out who this is... 

My FFFC for the week is - I do not understand the breakdown of pregnancy weeks into weeks and days. I generally just round up or down, so if I'm 26 weeks and 6 days, I'll say 27 weeks. Mostly due to me not being able to remember exactly what "day" it would be and because the average (non-pregnant) person doesn't care or get it.

magnolia305SunflowerMama428jenniferjoy37jessilee15
  • @SunflowerMama428 I need to know...

@ldawngirl781 I agree.  Sometimes, I actually forget how many weeks I am and have to check the app.  
    ldawngirl781SunflowerMama428babymakes9
  • @SunflowerMama428 I'm going to get nothing done at work until I figure out who this is... 

My FFFC for the week is - I do not understand the breakdown of pregnancy weeks into weeks and days. I generally just round up or down, so if I'm 26 weeks and 6 days, I'll say 27 weeks. Mostly due to me not being able to remember exactly what "day" it would be and because the average (non-pregnant) person doesn't care or get it.

I only mention days here otherwise I say 25 or almost 26 whatever. Or sometimes I'll just say 6 months for simplicity. 
    ldawngirl781TattoosandLace
  • Oh another one. 

I have a post baby beer stash going. All my favorite stuff is fall/winter seasonal and I'm not about to suffer until next year for these delicious brews. 
    Same. Oktoberfest and mulled wine will be happening in February.

@ldawngirl781 The other day someone asked me how far along I was and I said 26 weeks and he gives me this blank stare and goes "Can you do that in months?" I keep forgetting the world is not TB.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

ldawngirl781libbodee
  • Oh another one. 

I have a post baby beer stash going. All my favorite stuff is fall/winter seasonal and I'm not about to suffer until next year for these delicious brews. 
    I have a wine stash. Buy my favorites when they are on sale so that I’ll have a bunch. Haha. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm the same as @pandappanderson. I got bottles of wine as a wedding gift, and can't wait to open bottles! Wine gets better with age, right?

@eggplantface - same here! And math while pregnant is hard! I just say I'm due in February, and have them try to figure out how many months I am or how many are left. 
    ldawngirl781babymakes9
  • I snapped today. Told my sons dad to get in his car and drive five hours to get his son. And I don’t feel one bit bad. 

I dont have a wine or beer stash. But I need some. Like stat. 
  • eggplantfaceeggplantface member
    edited November 2017
    I posted in the wrong place. FFFC: I get easily confused on mobile. 
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

SunflowerMama428rainafire77
  • Essential oils smell like dirt. They seriously make me want to vomit, especially pregnant. We have a mom of one of my students that smears it all over her boy who is clearly in need of something much stronger. 

PS- it doesn’t work. 

PPS- now my whole office smells like dirt and your kiddo is the stinky kid. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DH: 32
    Me: 31
    Baby #1: BFP 1/30/14, EDD 9/28/14, natural MC @ 6 weeks
    Baby #2: BFP 8/1/2014, EDD 4/9/2015, It's a GIRL: Addison Elizabeth!

smorzandojrainafire77babybro218
  • Ok so honestly I know we tell people they can come back from making an ass out of themselves but now that we are into third tri. I still don’t like you (person that posted a quasi offensive post) and I don’t care how big your bump is or that you had a bad day. and I secretly side eye all your posts and don’t give you any love tits. 

Everyone else has moved on and formed a bond with you but I could careless still. For the sake of the board I contain my snark but some days I just want to call you out. 

ok I feel better now. 

Probably me, but oh well. No biggie.

@SarahFoley725 I do like the ticker change because you get to know your your group a little closer. 
  • @precious88 that's why I like the ticker change, not many on Friday...so I don't get left behind. 
  • Chawk17 said:
    Ok so honestly I know we tell people they can come back from making an ass out of themselves but now that we are into third tri. I still don’t like you (person that posted a quasi offensive post) and I don’t care how big your bump is or that you had a bad day. and I secretly side eye all your posts and don’t give you any love tits. 

Everyone else has moved on and formed a bond with you but I could careless still. For the sake of the board I contain my snark but some days I just want to call you out. 

ok I feel better now. 

Probably me, but oh well. No biggie.

@SarahFoley725 I do like the ticker change because you get to know your your group a little closer. 
    When did you post something offensive? Definitely didn’t have you in mind. 
  • I didn't think I did...but I just came back.
  • @Chawk17 You are definitely not the person that comes to mind reading @SunflowerMama428's fffc... 
  • @mrsgunsta totally agree with the oils! I want to love them I really really do but I just always feel like they are so stinky!!! 
  • Oh another one. 

Genius! I will start my stash this weekend. I have been craving a good dark stout!!! mmmmm will stock for after baby.
    katefb17
  • gingermama29gingermama29 member
    edited November 2017
    Oh another one. 

I had DH buy 2 bottles of an apple wine from my favorite winery to enjoy after baby arrives.
    ETA: I'm bad at words
  • I like the ticker change and I'm open to changing it to a different format. I feel like I can't relate to / contribute to a lot of the threads or other peoples experiences so it is nice to have a smaller thread to discuss. 

I miss beer so much. 
    jenniferjoy37babybro218
  • libbodee said:
    I like the ticker change and I'm open to changing it to a different format. I feel like I can't relate to / contribute to a lot of the threads or other peoples experiences so it is nice to have a smaller thread to discuss. 

I miss beer so much. 
    I’m with you on the other longer threads. Sometimes I just get so far behind and by the time I want to say something, it’s already a page behind what people are talking about now. 

And yes, I miss having a beer during football games. It’s just not the same! :( 
  • I don't miss booze like I thought I would (last time either) and I think I'm going to live the sober life as long as I can after babe. 

My FFC is: I take Splenda from Starbucks to have a stash at home for my coffee. That shizz is expensive and now that a grande drip coffee at Starbucks is $2.80 I don't even feel guilty. 
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

babymakes9clc515
  • Chawk17Chawk17 member
    edited November 2017
    I'm the odd duck..i don't like beer...so I dont miss it at all. What i do miss is Jaeger mixed with Rootbeer- called a John B.
    Lemon drops ( if made right)
    Skip and go nakeds aka pink panty droppers...skip and go...ect. 
    And Mikes. 
  • I love my oils.  I use them everyday.  Yes, some of them do stink--and I try not to use the offensive smelling oils when I go places. 
  • @Aeml1985 I do the same thing re: splenda!