What my pregnant self is eating - 11/16 - Page 2 — The Bump
March 2018 Moms

What my pregnant self is eating - 11/16

2»

Re: What my pregnant self is eating - 11/16

• @barrelocarol, put me on the list for the mandarin oranges. I swear I eat like 4 some days!
    cford08mdfarmchickbarrelocarol
  • @dani103 Pop tarts are life right now! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    mdfarmchickdani103
  • Loading the player...
  • @barrelocarol not mandarins but I’ve been eating clementines like crazy!!
    barrelocarolkalawa
  • One of the officers I dispatch just brought me chips and queso from Pancheros for a late night snack. Totally hit the spot. <3
    BabyFruit Ticker

kalawabettyvonsomethingsteindani103
  • Snacks: Mandarins, watermelon, cheese, honey nut cherrios, Halloween chocolate...

Yesterday meals: 2 eggs, toast, fruit...lunch was a chicken pita mmm...dinner was Swiss chalet chicken, rice and shrimp, side mash potatoes and gravy droooool
    barrelocarol
  • @nancysimp ...where are you getting decent watermelon. I remember mentioning you live in Toronto, and I am only 45min north. I can't find a decent watermelon to save my life. My SO works in the city, so I may make him stop if you have any tips. I have been drooling for watermelon.
    nancysimp
  • Omg. I took my daughter to Cracker Barrel this morning since she had a delay and we got the cinnamon streusel French toast. I need this every day...
    amylonghorn
  • @kalawa I'm actually in Maple! I'm buying watermelon from Highland Farms. Do you have one where you are? My options are the whole melon, half a melon, or already cut up melon. I'm buying watermelon once a week. !!
  • @nancysimp I don't have on unfortunately. But, luckily, my 7yo has a hockey game in Vaughan this weekend. I will be searching for watermelon. 
    nancysimp