January 2018 Moms

WTF Wednesday

2»

Re: WTF Wednesday

• I’m in feel and swipe mode. Haven’t cut myself yet. Honestly, I don’t even care-except when it gets to a certain length, it’s so itchy I can’t stand it.

I’ve definitely considered a wax but like others have said, I’ve heard that it isn’t pleasant.
  • I'm not especially flexible so I'm used to going in blind... but I don't inspect the results afterwards, so I don't really know how well I do. I did make the mistake last week (again, I never learn) of using a razor instead of clippers on my bikini line, which always makes my skin break out right where the elastic of my panties goes. It's been an unhappy couple of days.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• Loading the player...
  • I’ve been getting Brazilian waxes since college. Mainly because shaving just gave me razor burn and the stubble itched and poked so bad. Brazilians never bothered me too badly (as long as I took an ibuprophen a half hour before), but yeah, now there’s always a few strips of wax that hurt even with taking Tylenol before. All of this to say that Brazilians are the easist way for me to keep the south the way I like it, but I don’t advise it while pregnant if you’ve never had one before. 
    January 2018 Board September Siggy Challenge: Fall

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @beans17 I can’t imagine what I’d think of this had been my first Brazilian! I don’t generally mind them too much, usually for me the top part (that I’d do even for a “normal” bikini wax) hurts worst than the more sensitive areas that people tend to say hurts more. This time they were about even lol. 

Together Let Us Seek the Heights

• beans17beans17 member
    edited November 2017
    Yep the top is the most painful part for me these days @JuliaGoolia719
    January 2018 Board September Siggy Challenge: Fall

BabyFruit Ticker