January 2018 Moms
Options

FTM Check-in 11/14

How far along are you? Are you team blue, pink or green?

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? 

Any pregnancy related symptoms this past week? 

Rants/Raves?

Questions for FTM, STM+?

GTKY: Have you thought about starting any family traditions for holidays or in general once you have your LO?  

Re: FTM Check-in 11/14

• Options
    32 weeks 4 days. Team Blue!

Routine check up last week. I have my chiropractor appt tomorrow morning and SO looking forward to it. 

Back hurts, heart burn, etc. Usually pregnancy symptoms. 

Rants/Raves?
    DH decided to eat my left over Chipotle chips last night. :( I was planning on taking them into work today to eat with my leftover Chipotle so I was really disappointed he ate them. There is is a reason we each got our own bags of chips!

Questions for FTM, STM+?
    Not this week.

GTKY: Have you thought about starting any family traditions for holidays or in general once you have your LO?  
    Growing up it was my family's tradition to let the kids pick an ornament every year for the Christmas tree. Since LO could come early, I decided to buy him his first ornament for Christmas this year - an elephant to match his room theme. DH probably thinks I'm crazy, but I loved that tradition growing up and can't wait until baby is old enough to start picking his own ornaments. 
    <3  
  • Options
    31 weeks, 4 days

No appointments but we had our hospital tour today and our first class tomorrow (infant CPR)!

Just more discomfort, SPD, and major pregnancy brain.

Rants/Raves?
    Rant: Work. 

Questions for FTM, STM+?
    Nope.

Not really! I think we want to do the new Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve thing but haven't really talked about much else.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    30 weeks 6 days, Team Green
    I had an appointment last week, and the NST went well, but reviewing my blood sugar levels didn't go that great. I have an appointment to see the dietitian/nutritionist on Friday morning, and i talked to her briefly over the phone and she doesn't think my numbers so far are bad, so that's good news. I'm excited to get more info and help with the gestational diabetes thing, instead of relying on Google. I have an ultrasound next week on Wednesday, so excited about that.
    Sciatica pain has gotten better with walking/exercise a few times a week. Just battling with my diet and sleeping, but at least the 1/2 tablet of Unisom works really well for me. I think it's when my progesterone spikes up that i have most of my difficult symptoms (Tired, insomnia, overheated, tight abdomen, increased blood sugar). 
    Rants/Raves?
    I'm not sure if this is a rant or a rave, but i've lost 4 lbs in the last week b/c of the gestational diabetes diet. I don't feel i'm eating that much less or significantly different other than changing out processed flour with whole grain. This puts me at a total of 7 lbs gained for the pregnancy, which is good considering i'm overweight, but i'm afraid it's going to go down even more and i hope that's okay.
    Questions for FTM, STM+?
    Anyone lose weight or not gain any weight during their previous pregnancy, and did everything turn out okay?
    DH wanted to go to Minnesota for Christmas every year to visit his family once baby arrives, and i had to put my foot down about that. I want to have the same Christmas routine every year which involves having Christmas breakfast, opening Santa's gifts, then hanging out and opening presents from every one else, then Christmas dinner. We may or may not do the church thing, depending on how it all works out. There's no way i'm going to explain to my kid why Santa doesn't come to his/her house on Christmas b/c we're half way across the country. We're going to be home on Christmas morning every year for sure!
  • Options
    How far along are you? Are you team blue, pink or green? Blue