edited November 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Typical LP Length:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite thanksgiving food recipe?

Re: TWW Tuesday 11/14

• Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD/DPO: 33/9

Typical LP Length: ??

Timing: pleased

Testing: will start on DPO 11 :)

R/R: rant - one more day of errands/work on the house. Rave - one more day of errands/work on the house!!! So glad that we are so close to being done. After this my uncle will be in charge of when the auctioneer will come by and pick everything up. 

CS/Q: temps are still up so can't complain. 

my aunt has an amazing mashed sweet potato casserole recipe that is soooo good. We add a streusel on top with brown sugar, nuts and coconut flakes. The recipe calls for a ton of butter, but as a once-a-year dish I don't care.  Soooo tasty.
  • Loading the player...
  • @SmashJam ugh those super early success stories drive me crazy. Mostly because I'm like "oh this is totally possible". Then I freak out if I don't have implantation bleeding because I clearly should be part of the 1/3 of women who gets it. However, when I think about it it's mostly likely women on their 2nd + pregnancies who had a vaginal birth the first time so their cervix may not fully close. Also major noms to GB casserole. 
  • Good morning ladies!

@SmashJam I'm sorry bout another early BFN, but I think it's still early and your temps are still up!

@nimmle girl you have some serious self control waiting until 11 DPO! Yummy mashed sweet potato casserole! 

Month/Cycle: 13/12

CD/DPO: 21/9

Typical LP Length: 10

Timing: -3.-2,-1,+1

Testing: I wanted to test so badly this AM, but DH talked it over last night about the pros and cons of testing early, and under his advice I am waiting until tomorrow. 

R/R: Rave: I'm getting my hair done today after work. Yay! Rant: Not really any rants today actually. 

CS/Q: No questions, just observations. My chart is looking triphasic to me, but I realize this could mean nothing. I am still crampy, although not as bad. No PMS symptoms, BB's are not sore, and no spotting. Kind of conflicting observations, right?

GTKY: What is your favorite thanksgiving food recipe? I love pumpkin cheesecake!
    Me: 28 & DH: 29
    Married May 31, 2014
    TTC 1 year
    Currently testing
  • @twodreamscollide stay strong girl! You can avoid testing for a little longer. I dunno if it's really self control or that I have flown to KY and purposely didn't bring any tests with me. My first FMU testing shot will be DPO 11. 

@jayliii sorry your temps are dipping. The cream cheese in the corn sounds amazing. 
  • @dukestar5 Yeah, I didn't know about the CD 3 bloodwork until I got home from my appointment and read the section in TCOYF. I wasn't really expecting the doctor to do blood work for that appointment. In any case my LH and FSH levels were normal for luteal phase. The results had different normal ranges for different points in the cycle. I guess if we go a few more months I'll ask them to do CD 3 testing.
  • @nimmle Oh it's actually cream cheese in the mashed potatoes! The corn casserole is delicious as well and super easy to make. Here's the recipe if interested. https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/corn-casserole-recipe-1943617
  • Month/Cycle: 15/14

CD/DPO: 40/7

Typical LP Length:12

Timing: good

Testing: nope

R/R: Mopped the floors this morning and got some cleaning out of the way.

CS/Q: temp still up

GTKY: What is your favorite thanksgiving food recipe? Pumpkin pie
  • @twodreamscollide great self control! 

@jaylii sorry for the temp lowerings...I actually get so stressed about the temps towards the end of TWW I am considering not temping post O next time around (if there is a next time. positivity!) because I don't sleep well. Like, I wake up and check the clock every few hours, and then its hard to get back to sleep after 4am but still to early to test. ALso, glad all your bloodwork was normal!

@Stargazer1lily yay for temps still up!
  • @nimmle that sweet potato casserole sounds amazing!!

@jaylii I grew up with corn casserole but DH’s fam never had it. I always bring it because it’s not thanksgiving without it! 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 8 DPO

Typical LP Length: IDK

Timing: Decent. 

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Today is our 7 yr anniversary and I can’t wait for steak tonight. Seriously best night of the year. So, that’s awesome. 

CS/Q:

Pumpkin pie (my grandmother’s recipe) and my MiL’s stuffing. 
    Me: 30 | Hubs: 38
    Married: November 2010
    TTC #1
    Stopped BCP: April 2016
    TTC Month 1 - November 2017
  • @And846 hello DPO buddy!! I feel pretty ok. I go through phases where I'm like "this could be my month" followed by "AF is totally on her way". So I'm happy that my project has been such a distraction. FF has Thursday as my due date (even though recommended test date isn't until next week) so we'll see.  How are you feeling? Btw also a big fan of stuffing. My sisters MIL has an amazing recipe with sausage in it the my sister is bringing to thanksgiving this year. Yum!
  • @nimmle i feel the same way! I was totally pumped and “what-if’ing” how tell tell DH the news next week as a bday gift to the complete opposite of did i O when i thought? Is timing right? And likewise of a project to keep us distracted. Do you have a lot to keep you busy the next few days? I’m thinking I’ll maybe test Friday morning or Monday morning. i was 3 years in the making for my parents so i think i have that on the back of my mind too...
  • @dukestar @nimmle @offtoneverland @smashjam @And846 Thank you guys so much. My hair turned out great. However, BFN this AM with SMU. I'll post more details in today's TWW thread. All the emotions. 
    Me: 28 & DH: 29
    Married May 31, 2014
    TTC 1 year
    Currently testing
  • Me: 30 | Hubs: 38
    Married: November 2010
    TTC #1
    Stopped BCP: April 2016
    TTC Month 1 - November 2017